Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Scafferdous Vance the Secret, Enforc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82817
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Jul-09 01:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82817, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Scafferdous Vance the Secret, Enforcer of Dagdan"

Sun Jul 12 13:08:35 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Scafferdous perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:115

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

trewynSun 12-Jul-09 01:33 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82820, "Alright, that's done."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 12-Jul-09 01:38 PM

He was fun for a while. I thought up his role while I was sitting in prison about a month before I got out after reading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King and about 20 related works. I screwed up my thief points in the beginning and remade him so I could try some things. I really liked the role but it got continually harder and harder to get into it unless I was as slobbering drunk as he was. My ambition with him was "Run up and backstab someone" and to be a complete bastardly #### talker. That was a lot of fun but it was hard to keep consistent if I put a lot of time between playtimes.

Anyhow, thanks for the fun, thanks for the fights. It's been so long since I played him I forgotten who all my buds were, except Raewol. You were always fun to run with. If any of the Imms could comment on my speech patterns that'd be cool. I was worried that they would be a little too vulgar and unacceptable. But since I got last namified (likely by Thror who I have a feeling appreciated it) I figure it wasn't TOO bad.

Bobafett (Guest)Mon 13-Jul-09 11:43 PM

#82883, "What were you in for this time?"
In response to Reply #1

And how many times did you skip bail?

HammerSongMon 20-Jul-09 07:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83233, "RE: Alright, that's done."
In response to Reply #1

There are two classes I am looking rewarding highly for purely the entertainment value. This class is one of them and you had the potential to pull it off.

I really want to see someone make a kickass thief that scares the hell out of people like the older days. All I see now are thieves that are annoying at best.

I did manage to enjoy your RP and while you seemed a little on edge with this character, I felt like it was entirely explained by your role and actions.

I have pretty fond memories of Trewyn so I hope you come back with something that makes a dent in Thera. Good luck.

trewynWed 22-Jul-09 02:40 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83379, "Thanks buddy"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, I've got a current char that COULD put a teeny dent in the world or at least bring back the idea that anything is possible so long as you try hard enough, but I'm not getting enough imm backing so I have serious doubts of it doing anything other than getting me a tat.

BUT I do have two other roles in mind that could be just really "wow" in terms of coolness and thera-shaking, and after your thoughts on this thief here, I think I got a thief build that can do exactly what you were talking about. I screwed up my thief points again with Scaffy so I'll try this other thief role I've always wanted to play and see if that one is better.

Thanks for your time and comments.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82817 Previous topic | Next topic