Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Taichabel Braaza the Grand Master of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82409
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Jul-09 11:32 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82409, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Taichabel Braaza the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Jul 2 23:30:03 2009

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Taichabel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Taichabel (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 11:58 PM

#82417, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Taichabel Braaza the Grand Master..."
In response to Reply #0

My comeback character after taking about a year off. There is nothing like CF to get the blood flowing and I had some good times with Taichabel. Never did find my black or sienna rods, but I found my amber. Always tried to fight even if I didn't have barrier. Being a defensive shifter helped that alot. First time I've been in Nexus and its a great Cabal, just needs some strong leadership and I think they might have it now with Calbaseeti and Cabnil. I tried not to gang other than to have a bondmate, but it seemed alot of fights would end up with two or three people jumping on the person I was fighting. I never shied from a defense, and always came as soon as I could. Most times ended up with me failing..but at least it'd take a few minutes longer to get the Key.

Nexans:
Calbaseeti - You are an awesome healer, you do your job well and your role is very unique. You gave Taichabel new life once we started hangin out. Thought it was always cool to see you gating everywhere..then over cb I'm asleep for a few hours! Then back to gating and healing etc.

Cabnil - Didn't interact a whole lot but you seem like you know what you are doing.

Kyalturu - You are a bad ass, Nexus needs a good bard and I think you are it.

I'm know I'm forgetting some nexans so pipe up and I'll respond.

Battle:
Woldrun - You are a beast, and were always fun to fight. As soon as I seen you in who pk I tried to make sure I was somewhere close because I knew we was getting raided. Most of our fights were one sided, with me running like crazy, but a couple of times I sent you running and maybe got you once with Kyalturu I think?

Lohik - Fun to fight, bards gave me a tough time. Didn't really interact as far as RP goes, but fighting you was a blast.

There were others in Battle that I fought quite a bit, but the names escape me right now. Overall the Villagers I fought were great. Every one of you made each login interesting.

Tribunals
Adeg(the mummy) - Only times I attacked was when darkness and order was in power. One thing that irritated me alot was none of the nexans seemed to do much when darkness or order tipped the balance. I attacked not with the thought I'd kill you, but at least that I was trying something. You are good tribunal, congrats on making mummy and keep up the good work.

Others:
Nim
You were fun to travel with, always knew I was going to do something new when we got together, which was only once or twice.

Messarvany(sp Scion thief)
The times we got to talk and such was always great too. You seem like you know what you are doing, even if a thief is a hard class to play.

Imms -
Yean - Thanks for the rewards for the role contest, having a flying form when you don't choose a air as a focus is great. Having one that can see hidden half the time was even better.

If I forgot you respond and I'll post back. My memory is horrible and I know there were many more people who I interacted with that had a positive effect on Taichabel's life

Lohik (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 11:42 PM

#82413, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Taichabel Braaza the Grand Master..."
In response to Reply #0

Not sure how I forgot to list you as enemy in my note, but man you had balls...I liked how you would always come to defend. Good character - a lot of fun to fight!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82409 Previous topic | Next topic