Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Felthistle the Learned of Owaza, Eli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82393
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Jul-09 05:48 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82393, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Felthistle the Learned of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Thu Jul 2 17:46:54 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Felthistle perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Felthistle (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 05:51 PM

#82394, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Felthistle the Learned of Owaza,..."
In response to Reply #0

Empire is the underdog right now. Even when Ahtieli is on. I know everyone wants to kill the emperor lich, but christ people.

My first assassin, I learned quite a bit about them, and learned not to try and play one when you can't work on assassinate at lvl 35-40 because that is also when a certain battle assassin is going to spend 400 hours there because he doesn't have a job at the moment either. On that note, who the #### thought up making critical hit dispel...?

I've lost too much con to even try heroing. I liked the role, the rp, and empire isn't a bad cabal. Definitely a nice change of pace from fort and outie.

Pojoyeh (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 07:05 PM

#82397, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Felthistle the Learned of Owaza,..."
In response to Reply #1

I was looking out to fight you. You know you want to come back. glwyn.

Felthistle (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 07:11 PM

#82398, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Felthistle the Learned of Owaza,..."
In response to Reply #2

I'm writing another role right now actually. Hopefully this will be something a little better suited to the way I play.

Mreash (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 07:11 PM

#82399, "I would feel sympathy for you"
In response to Reply #1

But not after the triple team at the trib captain with Vythigor, Sulzaen, and you. That was my only experience against you *shrug*

Felthistle (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 08:01 PM

#82400, "RE: I would feel sympathy for you"
In response to Reply #4

I'm not looking for sympathy. Not even a little bit. I had a rough ride, no big deal. It does seem like everyone is willing to take out any frustration they might have about not killing Ahtieli on the rest of Empire.

I like Mreash, solid char, have liked you since you were leveling up. I think you might have ambushed me once near the fort possibly? But I gtfo as fast as I could.

My only complaint about my char really is that I really liked my role, I just wasn't able to live up to it. Which is more an issue of my own abilities than anything else. The rest of that is me venting frustration.

Keep on keepin on.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82393 Previous topic | Next topic