Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Draffin the Seeker of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82378
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Jul-09 08:24 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82378, "(DELETED) [None] Draffin the Seeker of the Macalla"

Wed Jul 1 20:22:01 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Draffin perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:40

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pojoyeh (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 01:47 AM

#82380, "Khorjaez is that you? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

DaevrynWed 01-Jul-09 10:16 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82379, "This is exactly the kind of thing I was posting about r..."
In response to Reply #0

Freaking out and swearing over being full looted when you die? Kind of a douchebag move.

Sending more tells about it and posting on the forums about it? Making a lot of drama about how it ruins the game? Kind of a bitch move, but, whatever.

(At least you only included a name with those claims IC, which I guess is classy.)

I got curious and checked all the relevant logs, and it looks awfully like the dude who killed you checked out a few pieces of your gear and dropped them, ultimately keeping one average 26 +4/+3 hit/dam mithril mace and dropping as replacement an average 24 +1/+5 mithril mace.

(I'm not sure that even looks like a smart trade to me, but, again, whatever. I guess some people like hitroll.)

Long story short, you lost one item and gained an about as equivalent as possible item in exchange.

No one else was there or touched your corpse before you got there, looted it, and ultimately decided to drop all and start bitching.

If you want to see one of the jerkoffs who ruin the game, look in the mirror.

Draffin (Guest)Fri 03-Jul-09 10:58 PM

#82500, "RE: This is exactly the kind of thing I was posting abo..."
In response to Reply #1

I don't know what logs you're looking at, but there was no corpse, and there wasn't anything there. Why would I bitch about full looting if I "got there, looted it, and ultimately decided to drop all"?
Am I missing something here? If you have those logs, I'd appreciate seeing them, because if that's what the logs show, then there're some serious discrepancies in what I'm seeing on my side of the mud.

DaevrynFri 03-Jul-09 11:55 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#82501, "RE: This is exactly the kind of thing I was posting abo..."
In response to Reply #3

The only way I can think of that what you're saying could be true (and I'll have to double-check my log work on this) is if you were standing in the room with your corpse but somehow didn't recognize it as such.

For example, if it had been animated/skinned/butchered/etc. and had become 'a mangled corpse' instead of 'the corpse of Draffin' or whatever... because you definitely got to your corpse without anyone else looting it beyond what I detailed above.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82378 Previous topic | Next topic