Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Derieag Redbeard the Smooth Shot of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82237
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 28-Jun-09 08:48 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82237, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Derieag Redbeard the Smooth Shot of Double Dare"

Sun Jun 28 20:44:04 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Derieag perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:237

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Phooey., Fyeereth (Guest), 29-Jun-09 07:10 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Derieag Redbeard the Smooth Shot..., Baerinika, 29-Jun-09 07:35 AM, #5
Reply Saw this coming., Iunna, 28-Jun-09 09:36 PM, #1
     Reply Hails, girl!, Derieag (Guest), 28-Jun-09 09:48 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Hails, girl!, Zalenne (Guest), 28-Jun-09 10:24 PM, #3
          Reply Guilty as charged., Cadothu, 29-Jun-09 12:39 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Hails, girl!, Nacklewig (Guest), 29-Jun-09 12:56 PM, #6
          Reply The contest: "We will drink until one of us passes out", Derieag (Guest), 29-Jun-09 01:17 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Hails, girl!, Yean, 30-Jun-09 09:36 AM, #9

Fyeereth (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 07:10 PM

#82282, "Phooey."
In response to Reply #0

Well, even though I saw this coming, it still makes me sad. I loved shooting the #### with Derieag. Just an all around fun guy and easy person to talk to, which is sort of a bonus when you're playing a Herald. Play another sometime!

BaerinikaMon 29-Jun-09 07:35 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82256, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Derieag Redbeard the Smooth Shot..."
In response to Reply #0

Why am I not surprised this is you? I always have fun interacting with your chars. Like I said in 'Ku's goodbye, you were just awesome. Good luck on your next.

IunnaSun 28-Jun-09 09:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#82240, "Saw this coming."
In response to Reply #0

Seemed like you got bored. Is that all? I liked the interactions we
had, and the effort you put towards trying to get Iunna out of the
shrine.

Derieag (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 09:48 PM

#82242, "Hails, girl!"
In response to Reply #1

I had a lot of fun with this character when the Inn had customers, but I really felt like my character was going no where fast when the Inn was empty.

In terms of IC friends, they were just a few close people (Fye and Ku, I loved you), and few bar cronies I enjoyed, even if those few who were hostile or just using me for information. Following Yean limited traveling candidates further, and of those few left I felt like Jerry Seinfeld: there was just something about them that rubbed me raw, and I didn't ever want to go exploring with them again.

First bard, first Yean follower, first Herald. Thanks for your time, Iunna & Yean. I enjoyed both of your characters, and our interactions were more fun for me than for you.

Quixotic

Zalenne (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 10:24 PM

#82245, "RE: Hails, girl!"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I'm not sure which category I count in, but I was hoping to see you around more, especially since you seemed knowledgeable about places I'm not so sure about, not that you probably really would've wanted to take me along (for obvious reasons).

GLWYN

--Zalénne (the emphasis is on the -le-)

CadothuMon 29-Jun-09 12:39 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82248, "Guilty as charged."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for helping me out with the quest, and sorry that I was just using you for information. I'm sure I would have hung around the Inn more had we been a little more successful. I never saw you again that entire weekend though.

Oh well! Thanks for being my broker, and I just gotta say even before we met that I wanted to meet you just because of the title. One of my favorite titles of all time, I'd say.

-Dasulkai

Nacklewig (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 12:56 PM

#82262, "RE: Hails, girl!"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, what Iunna said. Sorry you lost the feel for the character, it happens. It was really fun when we interacted, which wasn't a whole lot, but it was always a lot of testosterone, and I could tell from the first interaction that we were always going to have this kind of back and forth relationship. Hope you had fun, I sure did!

Nac

Derieag (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 01:17 PM

#82265, "The contest: "We will drink until one of us passes out""
In response to Reply #6

Now that was funny.

For those of you who were not involved, both of us were planning to cheat, for Derieag wanted revenge against Ol' Nacklewig since he had been so kind once to put me in a healing sleep just as I was about to "go to sleep" (log out).

So we both get good and drunk, and then I whip out my harmonica and sing lullaby. And again. And again. I sing it until I've completely wiped out my mana, and the little drunken s.o.b. still hasn't fallen asleep.

Then Iunna uncloaks herself, knocks Nacklewig over the head with her blackjack, and then I shout, "I win!"

YeanTue 30-Jun-09 09:36 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#82304, "RE: Hails, girl!"
In response to Reply #2

You were one char I really wished overlapped more timing wise. You seemed really interesting, and I enjoyed the few interactions we had.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82237 Previous topic | Next topic