Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Brillian..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82149
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Jun-09 05:00 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82149, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Brilliance of Unbridled Fury, Quick Green Fox"

Fri Jun 26 16:58:16 2009

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zaknifal perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:230

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for all the flowers, Ailinilia (Guest), 02-Jul-09 11:54 PM, #48
Reply Aw., Lhydia, 03-Jul-09 08:11 AM, #49
Reply Hello dad., Drizzt (Guest), 29-Jun-09 12:59 PM, #36
Reply Sorry that was Zaknafein, lurker, 29-Jun-09 01:53 PM, #40
Reply RE: Hello dad., Aarn, 29-Jun-09 03:00 PM, #43
Reply Hi bitch. n/t, Lhydia, 29-Jun-09 03:39 PM, #46
     Reply Me thinks you doth protest too much., Drizzt (Guest), 29-Jun-09 03:57 PM, #47
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..., Aarn, 28-Jun-09 05:07 PM, #31
Reply Well.., Lhydia, 28-Jun-09 06:13 PM, #32
Reply You asshole., Raner (Guest), 28-Jun-09 05:27 AM, #25
Reply RE: You asshole., Lhydia, 28-Jun-09 08:04 AM, #27
     Reply Too right that was awesome!, Raner (Guest), 28-Jun-09 06:53 PM, #33
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..., Liethkim (Guest), 27-Jun-09 06:09 PM, #14
Reply From what I understand..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 28-Jun-09 05:11 AM, #24
Reply I was so hoping for more interactions with you!, Arrna (Guest), 27-Jun-09 12:45 PM, #13
Reply Not a single word for me...? *sobs quietly* n/t, Arrna (Guest), 28-Jun-09 03:51 PM, #29
Reply I was hoping to get Captain so we could have some discu..., Lhydia, 28-Jun-09 04:17 PM, #30
     Reply Aah, about captain..., Arrna (Guest), 28-Jun-09 08:05 PM, #34
          Reply Even if you had said yes I wouldn't have been Captain. ..., Lhydia, 28-Jun-09 09:21 PM, #35
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..., Zwerg (Guest), 27-Jun-09 11:26 AM, #10
Reply Heh., Lhydia, 27-Jun-09 12:03 PM, #11
Reply You were a douche to me and everyone else before I hate..., Artificial, 27-Jun-09 12:45 PM, #12
Reply Hahahaha, no. You suck and #### you., Lhydia, 27-Jun-09 09:01 PM, #15
     Reply Dont lie about it. And I dont deny I suck on my third ..., Artificial, 27-Jun-09 10:48 PM, #19
          Reply *pat* Alright man. Good job for your first hero anyway...., Lhydia, 28-Jun-09 07:25 AM, #26
Reply RE: Heh., Yean, 28-Jun-09 03:01 PM, #28
Reply It is not that fast, Dwoggurd, 27-Jun-09 10:02 PM, #16
Reply We never got to take that bath together in Rayihn's shr..., Soash (Guest), 26-Jun-09 10:17 PM, #8
Reply A sexy time would have been had by all., Lhydia, 26-Jun-09 10:41 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..., Isildur, 26-Jun-09 08:31 PM, #3
Reply Omigod that is so disrespectful reward me plz k thnx. n..., Lhydia, 26-Jun-09 09:07 PM, #4
Reply Goddamn you Jalim., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 26-Jun-09 07:31 PM, #2
Reply Usually how it works. <3, Lhydia, 26-Jun-09 09:08 PM, #5
     Reply One of things you and a few others have taught me..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 26-Jun-09 09:14 PM, #7
Reply You were a f***ing powerhouse.., Vythigor_ (Guest), 26-Jun-09 05:53 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks., Lhydia, 26-Jun-09 09:09 PM, #6
          Reply Eh, I don't agree here:, Daevryn, 27-Jun-09 10:10 PM, #17
               Reply I dunno man., Lhydia, 27-Jun-09 10:35 PM, #18
                    Reply RE: I dunno man., Vythigor_ (Guest), 28-Jun-09 12:11 AM, #20
                    Reply I hope you're not talking about me..., Aeinrez (Guest), 28-Jun-09 01:22 AM, #21
                    Reply I am pretty sure that he is talking about me..., Arrna (Guest), 28-Jun-09 03:46 AM, #22
                         Reply In general, I feel how Lhydia does, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 28-Jun-09 03:58 AM, #23
                         Reply There's no excuse for a Fortress memeber to ever travel..., cosigner (Guest), 29-Jun-09 01:31 PM, #39
                              Reply You'll notice..., Daevryn, 29-Jun-09 02:34 PM, #41
                                   Reply That may be so., Cosigner (Guest), 29-Jun-09 02:55 PM, #42
                         Reply Yeah. Because all the reports of his "Evilness", Cosigner (Guest), 29-Jun-09 01:30 PM, #38
                    Reply Have to agree., Cosigner (Guest), 29-Jun-09 01:07 PM, #37
                    Reply RE: I dunno man., Daevryn, 29-Jun-09 03:08 PM, #44
                         Reply RE: I dunno man., Aarn, 29-Jun-09 03:20 PM, #45

Ailinilia (Guest)Thu 02-Jul-09 11:54 PM

#82415, "Thanks for all the flowers"
In response to Reply #0

Hey Zak,

Thanks for always bringing Ail flowers. Except for the last time Ail saw you, I never saw you as the arrogant person that everyone else did. I wish Ail and Zak could have known each other better. Too often, Ail was just your healer, not your friend. "Gate and heal me?"

Things would have been really interesting if you were made Captain.

Hope to see you around again.

LhydiaFri 03-Jul-09 08:11 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82438, "Aw."
In response to Reply #48

I really tried to avoid the 'You're my healer bitch' attitude, hence the flowers and the RP and walk-n-talks. Zak was very defensive with people who offended him and hid behind arrogance as a result.

We don't like interesting, we like cookie cutter submission and praise. But I agree.

Me too. *giggle* =P

Drizzt (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 12:59 PM

#82263, "Hello dad."
In response to Reply #0

Just curious. Wasn't this the name of Drizzt's father in the sojourn series?

lurkerMon 29-Jun-09 01:52 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82269, "Sorry that was Zaknafein"
In response to Reply #36
Edited on Mon 29-Jun-09 01:53 PM

Close but no cigar. However, you do win the consolation prize - a month supply of "####ty Day Laxative". Thanks again for playing.

AarnMon 29-Jun-09 03:00 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#82272, "RE: Hello dad."
In response to Reply #36

I had that thought too when I first saw him, and looked it up.

Anyway, the imms are way way more relaxed on name rules than they were in my day. There's a certain dark-elf who I think is a hero now that makes me laugh every time I see him...

LhydiaMon 29-Jun-09 03:39 PM
2391 posts
#82275, "Hi bitch. n/t"
In response to Reply #36

gr

Drizzt (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 03:57 PM

#82277, "Me thinks you doth protest too much."
In response to Reply #46

Perhaps not but close enough for horseshoes.

AarnSun 28-Jun-09 05:07 PM
566 posts
#82228, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't interact much, but I was looking forward to how things might play out between you and Eolin. We had that one argument over CB about leaving you to fight solo, I thought that had potential to be an interesting conflict. Of course then I deleted, so I have only myself to blame. You were beastly, not so much because of your race and class, but because you were extremely bold and skilled. Nice work!

Also, I'm sure we'll see in your pbf, but what was the significance of your title?

Good luck with your next!

Aarn (Eolin)

LhydiaSun 28-Jun-09 06:13 PM
2391 posts
#82230, "Well.."
In response to Reply #31

Thanks, another character that started off shakey and remained that way relationship wise with Zak, the role had me very easily outcast from anyone who showed any hint of dissaproval and dislike. Basically I did bad things in Darsylon that I was making up for via the Paladin Creed and lifestyle, but I was always shunned as a kiddo for being half jade elf in the court of Darsylon and never had any friends. So anyone who came down on me I automatically associated with as hating me and became aloof and standoffish. Especially elves.

As for the title, like you said the character was bold and skilled, but he was also really crafty. Me and Yean had a lot of talks of what was inspirational, and I mentioned several times that the fox was to me. When I was in full swing the Imperials had their comradic high point and there was usually group of four or more hanging out somewhere or another. I tried never to back down from those odds and sometimes it caught up with me, however, sometimes I was able to pick off one or two of them from the group via just going in and powerhousing. I had to be really careful with timing and very intelligent in the technique. So, I guess Yean thought I was pretty hardcore vs evil and crafty like a fox, jade elf, quick green fox. There ya go.

Raner (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 05:27 AM

#82215, "You asshole."
In response to Reply #0

Totally ignore my goodbye thread why dont you!!!!

To Raner, you weren't really an elf, he liked you way too much. Easily his best friend. You were amazing in PK and wished I was half as good as you were but hey I suck

Thanks for all the good times, the good RP and ranking and all that.

LhydiaSun 28-Jun-09 08:04 AM
2391 posts
#82218, "RE: You asshole."
In response to Reply #25

Likewise man. Raner and Yean were probably the only two people who liked and spoke to me frequently for the first hundred and fifty hours of the character. I really really enjoy my interactions with Raner and felt horrible every time I had to hear you talk about mob dying, so I ended up going with you to skeletons to watch over you, hehe. (Even though you still caught 2 more mob deaths with me there)

Getting Maran'd together was a really nice touch, thanks to Baer for that.

And you don't suck. We totally raped and used strategery to overcome some pretty horrible odds. That fight vs those Imperials on Eastern when they were in super Commie Gang Mode and we just went into it and killed 2(?) of them was awesome.

Raner (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 06:53 PM

#82232, "Too right that was awesome!"
In response to Reply #27

That was the first time I finally got to kill Zwerg, and was probably my favourite PK i've ever had.

Thanks for the good times bro!

Liethkim (Guest)Sat 27-Jun-09 06:09 PM

#82192, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..."
In response to Reply #0

Wish I could've interacted with you a bit more, but I suppose it was not to be... What is the story behind 'Quick Green Fox?'

GLWYN!

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 05:11 AM

#82213, "From what I understand..."
In response to Reply #14

...Zaknifal was half jade elf, and had green hair.

I guess that's the best I can do.

Arrna (Guest)Sat 27-Jun-09 12:45 PM

#82182, "I was so hoping for more interactions with you!"
In response to Reply #0

I really wanted to figure out more about your background and role! Dammit! I really enjoyed our interactions even though our chars veiw of things REALLY clashed. Hadn't Arrna been so set at the time to be a kind leader and all, there REALLY would have been some violent clashing between us. A shame we didn't get to meet when Arrna had been a leader for a bit longer. Would have made for some insanly fun RPing!

In terms of PKing, you were a BEAST! I can say this much... In terms of Maran ranking, you were at par with Humbert when you hit hero. (Though I suppose you still were far apart at the time as there are only so many ranks... Without saying to much I hope.) Took me another 100 hours or so to catch up to that rank. ^^

Well, I really liked your RP too, at first I thought it was OOC bleeding in, but I quickly realized it was all IC RP, and good stuff! I had a secondary plan to how Arrna could possibly evolve if you got to RP longer and it went either good or bad. I was really hoping for that next RP session as it would have been a turning point for Arrna, as there were two clear paths to take depending on the results of our interactions.

Well, I should have figured out it was you. I thought you were gone from CF though, so didn't cross my mind. I'll shoot you an email when Arrna is gone.

I hope you come back with something cool again! (Though I think evils fit you better, so come back with a nasty AP and pawn our gigantic fortress ass. Ooh man, are we far to many in hero ranks or what?! heh)

Arrna (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 03:51 PM

#82224, "Not a single word for me...? *sobs quietly* n/t"
In response to Reply #13

n/t

LhydiaSun 28-Jun-09 04:17 PM
2391 posts
#82226, "I was hoping to get Captain so we could have some discu..."
In response to Reply #13

Oh man you have some silly policies in place. We had some good conversations about them even if I disagreed.

Yeah I was trying to catch up and pass Humbert with this guy since he totally blew Niheriva's ratio out of the water. But eh, couldn't do much more with the character after figuring out I had to kiss Baer's ass to become leader or get anywhere else and I just wasn't feeling like going down that road anymore.

Good job with Arrna.

Arrna (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 08:05 PM

#82234, "Aah, about captain..."
In response to Reply #30

Don't want to be saying to much really. But at the point you were active, you and Aeinrez were the only choices to become captain. Though you were the clearly better hunt, but your role and RP was a slight hinderance.

LhydiaSun 28-Jun-09 09:21 PM
2391 posts
#82239, "Even if you had said yes I wouldn't have been Captain. ..."
In response to Reply #34

gr

Zwerg (Guest)Sat 27-Jun-09 11:26 AM

#82178, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..."
In response to Reply #0

I don't know who was on crack to give you two best virtues in what? like 150 hours? But you realy put them in nasty use. Fargin scary paladin. You realy made me to respect you even though I didn't like you in your midranks.

LhydiaSat 27-Jun-09 12:03 PM
2391 posts
#82180, "Heh."
In response to Reply #10

I don't think anyone liked me in mid ranks. Pretty much you take someone like Lortas who had been fine with me and let them see that you have Defiance and prayer beads and other gear they covet at a lower level and all of a sudden you've got everyone calling you a cheating asshole IC and making everyone else think you're a ####. Of course then you're offended and you respond in a ####ish manner and the cycle is complete.

Yean was the one on crack, those were the two virtues I was going for with my RP and role, which pretty much all IMMs give virtues based on role and roleplay. I'm not sure about the hours.

I'm not really planning to do a goodbye thread because I don't have tons of great things to say, but one thing I will say is Yean is an awesome IMM with a very playable religion. Its one of those that really has you wanting to go back day after day for interaction regardless of whether or not its time for you to get more empowerment, tat, maran, etc. The only bad thing was the hours difference, but hell, I got up at 5 AM at times just to catch her.

ArtificialSat 27-Jun-09 12:45 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#82181, "You were a douche to me and everyone else before I hate..."
In response to Reply #11

nt

LhydiaSat 27-Jun-09 09:01 PM
2391 posts
#82196, "Hahahaha, no. You suck and #### you."
In response to Reply #12

"How are you raiding Scion at your title? I can't even do that alone at hero."

It was because you were terrible and had no balls. =)

ArtificialSat 27-Jun-09 10:45 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#82207, "Dont lie about it. And I dont deny I suck on my third ..."
In response to Reply #15
Edited on Sat 27-Jun-09 10:48 PM

nt

LhydiaSun 28-Jun-09 07:25 AM
2391 posts
#82216, "*pat* Alright man. Good job for your first hero anyway...."
In response to Reply #19

gr

YeanSun 28-Jun-09 03:01 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#82222, "RE: Heh."
In response to Reply #11

Well I liked Zaknifal a lot. I get you were an ass to people but I dunno..I liked what I saw whenever I was watching. Not a player bleeding through sorta thing, just very driven and not very huggable.

I enjoyed all our interactions and conversations. I think the alligator painting tutorial session was my fav.

Anyway I hoped you had fun with the religion, I had fun with Zak. Glwyn and all that goodstuff.

DwoggurdSat 27-Jun-09 10:02 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82201, "It is not that fast"
In response to Reply #10

Compare with this:
Arriku:
Sun Mar 29 07:19:48 2009 by 'Yean' at level 31 (32 hrs):
Virtued and upped empowerment. This is a good char.

Soash (Guest)Fri 26-Jun-09 10:17 PM

#82162, "We never got to take that bath together in Rayihn's shr..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey, do you remember when I attacked you in Balator with some thornhearts?

You were like, "Why did you put a thorn in my heart?!"

That had me dying! It was like you were saying, "You broke my heart!"

Thanks for the good times.

LhydiaFri 26-Jun-09 10:41 PM
2391 posts
#82164, "A sexy time would have been had by all."
In response to Reply #8

I liked Soash too.

IsildurFri 26-Jun-09 08:31 PM
5969 posts
#82155, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Zaknifal the Annihilating Bril..."
In response to Reply #0

Kasir cast a magic at you.

LhydiaFri 26-Jun-09 09:07 PM
2391 posts
#82156, "Omigod that is so disrespectful reward me plz k thnx. n..."
In response to Reply #3

gr

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Fri 26-Jun-09 07:31 PM

#82154, "Goddamn you Jalim."
In response to Reply #0

We were scary together.

LhydiaFri 26-Jun-09 09:08 PM
2391 posts
#82157, "Usually how it works. <3"
In response to Reply #2

Even though you were an asshole first this time. Hehehe.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Fri 26-Jun-09 09:14 PM

#82159, "One of things you and a few others have taught me..."
In response to Reply #5

...you don't need to be nice to be a Maran

Vythigor_ (Guest)Fri 26-Jun-09 05:53 PM

#82151, "You were a f***ing powerhouse.."
In response to Reply #0

Awesome character. Thanks for challenging Vythigor.

LhydiaFri 26-Jun-09 09:09 PM
2391 posts
#82158, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #1

I still say people who turned a blind eye towards your eeeevilness were some easy road takers.

DaevrynSat 27-Jun-09 10:10 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#82202, "Eh, I don't agree here:"
In response to Reply #6

Vythigor I think played neutral pretty well, which really meant that depending on who you were you might see a lot of 'eeeevilness' from him or none at all. I saw some Fortguys swear that he was basically good and others that he was a huge evil whore, which averaged out I think meant he was doing okay with his alignment.

LhydiaSat 27-Jun-09 10:35 PM
2391 posts
#82206, "I dunno man."
In response to Reply #17

If I've seen a guy killing goodies and I'm an elf. If I see a guy kill Maran with Empire and keep them alive while Maran are trying to kill them. If I in turn tell all these badass for the Light goodie warriors that this guy is doing all this evil #### and they just sorta nod, smile, and go exploring with him and ignore it, I don't really feel like they're taking the whole evilness aspect of neutrality seriously. I see someone murdering the Light IC, I can't really turn a blind eye to it RP wise from that point on unless there's some hella redemption and apologies going on. After I started mentioning it to Vythigor he would gate to me and attack and scout for Imperials. I agree entirely that he played neutral well from both Iktul and Zaknifal's perspective, my issue isn't with that as much as goodies turning a blind eye.

Wow that was babbly.

Vythigor_ (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 12:11 AM

#82208, "RE: I dunno man."
In response to Reply #18

Again, I thought Zaknifal was a superbly played Maran, but you don't have the facts straight about the incident here. I was gearing up with Khaan and Eldarwen came to kill Khaan. I healed Khaan while he bashed Eldarwen to death. Then you started hunting me. I had no way whatsoever to get you off my back so the only way I could strike a truce with you is through a show of power by scouting on you for Imperials. You found it annoying enough that you and I pretty much never fought again. You left me alone and I left you alone. Truthfully, I was proud of myself of how it turned out. I hear you that from your perspective you definitely saw more of an evil sign of Vythigor, but Vythigor really was not evil.

Anyway, cannot wait to see your next.

One question. When you sent that note to Tribunal about me not flagging Khaan, did you really think that I should have flagged him or were you relying on my noobness to try to trick me and get me in trouble? I guess it doesn't matter. Water under the bridge.

Aeinrez (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 01:22 AM

#82210, "I hope you're not talking about me..."
In response to Reply #18

...because I stopped traveling with Vythigor after he tried to kill me because I was WANTED.

But just because I don't travel with him doesn't mean I can't be cordial and help him out with things (like taking down that bastard Malakhi! Feh!).

Arrna (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 03:46 AM

#82211, "I am pretty sure that he is talking about me..."
In response to Reply #21

... And the only "evil" thing I saw ICly by Vythigor was him aiding Nidblot near the tree when I attacked him, though only by healing him. And he also snuck some loving my way when I got blinded. (He cured it) Which would have gotten him booted if Nidblod had known.

But that was the "worst" of things Arrna saw from Vythigor, and as they worshipped the same god and all, + the multiple times Vythigor saved Arrna's life... Well, hard to see the evil part of the char then. But I can understand how those who only saw the dark sides of the neutrality would frown upon people like me, who only saw the good stuff.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Sun 28-Jun-09 03:58 AM

#82212, "In general, I feel how Lhydia does"
In response to Reply #22

If you know a character is doing this stuff (which unless you think your cabal is lying, you do), then you either turn a blind eye, or act against it.

Most will turn a blind eye if it is a healer.

Personally, I'll turn a blind eye if I understand why their beliefs make them do it (e.g. nexuns I can live with).

Thing is, if people didn't, then neutrals would be on their own, because evils often whomp on them too.

cosigner (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 01:31 PM

#82267, "There's no excuse for a Fortress memeber to ever travel..."
In response to Reply #23

Ever.

They are a chaotic evil cabal.

DaevrynMon 29-Jun-09 02:34 PM
11117 posts
#82270, "You'll notice..."
In response to Reply #39

The alignment code and the game in general don't really agree with your viewpoint.

Cosigner (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 02:55 PM

#82271, "That may be so."
In response to Reply #41

I just can't help but think of the wedding in the quest for the holy grail when ever I see a Paladin and a Nexun cuddling.

Cosigner (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 01:30 PM

#82266, "Yeah. Because all the reports of his "Evilness""
In response to Reply #22

were lies to to you by other Fortresites as part of a greater conspiracy that only you as the Marshall can overcome.

Tres Blah. This makes me think less of your character now.

Cosigner (Guest)Mon 29-Jun-09 01:07 PM

#82264, "Have to agree."
In response to Reply #18

No Fortresite should ever be running around with some Newt who helped clear bunks from the Balator Orphanage for example. (Not saying Vyth did)

It's too common that I warn the fortress of Neutrals doing bad things only to see them happily learning with them.

That neutral ability to over look some moral issues belongs to the Newt, not the Maran.

DaevrynMon 29-Jun-09 03:08 PM
11117 posts
#82273, "RE: I dunno man."
In response to Reply #18

I totally support you taking the stance you did IC; however, I think it's possible that there are other takes people could have on the situation that are viable Fort RP.

The main thing being, Fort has to take a hard line on evil, but it doesn't necessarily need to take a hard line on neutrals who have done evil things (in my opinion), even though a lot of Fort roles probably would take that hard line.

AarnMon 29-Jun-09 03:19 PM
566 posts
#82274, "RE: I dunno man."
In response to Reply #44
Edited on Mon 29-Jun-09 03:20 PM

I always liked the presence of this conflict in the Fort, actually. I had a Captain once that was rabidly anti-Nexus, which often upset some of the Fort players that had friends in the cabal. I think the presence of the "how to handle neutrals" conflict creates an interesting dynamic in the cabal, as long as the players keep it (like anything else) in an IC-perspective.

Makes for potentially fun times with Battle, Nexus, Tribunal AND Outlander. The route that Zak took fit his role perfectly.

Aarn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #82149 Previous topic | Next topic