Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Fupplin the Xenomorph" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81861
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 23-Jun-09 03:48 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81861, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Fupplin the Xenomorph"

Tue Jun 23 15:45:15 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Fupplin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:38

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply Best. Log. Ever. (nt), Rob (Guest), 23-Jun-09 06:56 PM, #4
Reply now i am the depress, Fluppin (Guest), 23-Jun-09 04:01 PM, #1
     Reply Btw, Dwoggurd, 23-Jun-09 04:09 PM, #2
     Reply Not to me, Valkenar, 23-Jun-09 04:24 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Not to me, DurNominator, 24-Jun-09 12:05 AM, #5
     Reply Way to be a complete ####ing waste of time (n/t), Zulghinlour, 24-Jun-09 12:57 AM, #6
     Reply lol i kept very entertain and i was not playing for the..., fuppiln (Guest), 24-Jun-09 04:50 AM, #7
          Reply Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?, Rogue, 24-Jun-09 06:43 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?, Isildur, 24-Jun-09 08:35 AM, #9
          Reply Agreed nt, Rayihn, 24-Jun-09 08:38 AM, #10
          Reply No, he still is. nt, Cadothu, 24-Jun-09 11:56 PM, #24
          Reply Your comparison is retarded, NMtehW (Guest), 24-Jun-09 08:49 AM, #12
          Reply RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?, DC_Lazy (Guest), 24-Jun-09 03:57 PM, #17
          Reply You saying I hope someone gets denied..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 24-Jun-09 11:16 PM, #22
          Reply RE: You saying I hope someone gets denied..., Anliltuel (Anonymous), 25-Jun-09 12:42 AM, #26
               Reply It doesn't change the fact my point still stands., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 25-Jun-09 12:50 AM, #27
                    Reply And furthermore, that is a #### analogy., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 25-Jun-09 01:08 AM, #28
                    Reply You're kind of full of yourself.*, Observer (Guest), 25-Jun-09 01:16 AM, #29
                    Reply Please elaborate?, TMNS_lazy (Guest), 25-Jun-09 01:28 AM, #33
                    Reply RE: It doesn't change the fact my point still stands., Daevryn, 25-Jun-09 01:20 AM, #30
                    Reply See, this now this post makes more sense., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 25-Jun-09 01:27 AM, #32
                         Reply RE: See, this now this post makes more sense., Lino (Guest), 25-Jun-09 03:35 AM, #36
                              Reply It's probably a better comparison than Rogue's. (nt), Iunna, 25-Jun-09 07:13 AM, #40
                              Reply Someone hit the ####ing brakes here, please, Mek (Guest), 25-Jun-09 10:01 AM, #41
                    Reply RE: It doesn't change the fact my point still stands., Yean, 25-Jun-09 12:15 PM, #42
                         Reply RE: It doesn't change the fact my point still stands., Daevryn, 25-Jun-09 12:13 PM, #43
          Reply RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?, Cadothu, 25-Jun-09 12:00 AM, #25
          Reply RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?, Daevryn, 25-Jun-09 01:23 AM, #31
               Reply So you actually get to do stuff when you make it past 5..., Cadothu, 25-Jun-09 06:25 AM, #39
          Reply A more fitting analogy in light of recent posts.., Lhydia, 25-Jun-09 06:19 AM, #38
          Reply Rogue is actually making sense. Read his post., Yean, 24-Jun-09 08:42 AM, #11
          Reply RE: Rogue is actually making sense. Read his post., Isildur, 24-Jun-09 09:43 AM, #13
          Reply My only real issue here, Daevryn, 24-Jun-09 10:21 AM, #14
               Reply Luckily Yean has a sense of humor., Lhydia, 24-Jun-09 03:53 PM, #15
                    Reply Or:, Daevryn, 24-Jun-09 04:00 PM, #16
                    Reply FWIW, Mek (Guest), 24-Jun-09 04:31 PM, #18
                    Reply it's ok, jhyrb (Guest), 24-Jun-09 04:56 PM, #19
                    Reply RE: FWIW, Iunna, 24-Jun-09 11:03 PM, #21
                         Reply Can we put a big ####ing star here and move on?, Lhydia, 25-Jun-09 05:02 AM, #37
                    Reply You do realize you're somewhat being a terrible hypocri..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 25-Jun-09 01:36 AM, #34
     Reply I blame you for all my monk bugs not being fixed n/t, Pojoyeh (Guest), 24-Jun-09 10:39 PM, #20
          Reply If this is sarcasm, hilarious., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 24-Jun-09 11:17 PM, #23
               Reply Its only half sarcastic because.., Pojoyeh (Guest), 25-Jun-09 02:12 AM, #35

Rob (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 06:56 PM

#81876, "Best. Log. Ever. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

f

Fluppin (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 04:01 PM

#81865, "now i am the depress"
In response to Reply #0

this game is not fair and i could not find the wand and rager is overpower. i think i love the nexus because it make it so you are the warrior with a bond
i casted a magic but i only kill a rager. lol

am i trouble

i sorry for the obnoxious

i am have fun though

<3 @ lord rayihn

At least I can get this ####ing fake off my ####ing plane.

lol @ inspire

DwoggurdTue 23-Jun-09 04:09 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81866, "Btw"
In response to Reply #1

Your attempts at ESL looks as naturally as ESL people attempts to pretend that they are native speakers.
Easy to spot the fakeness.

ValkenarTue 23-Jun-09 04:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81870, "Not to me"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Tue 23-Jun-09 04:24 PM

>Your attempts at ESL looks as naturally as ESL people
>attempts to pretend that they are native speakers.
>Easy to spot the fakeness.

You first sentence is just as garbled as most of the stuff he said.

DurNominatorWed 24-Jun-09 12:05 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81905, "RE: Not to me"
In response to Reply #3

Your attempts at ESL looks as naturally as ESL people's attempts to pretend that they are native speakers.

>You first sentence is just as garbled as most of the stuff he
>said.

It wasn't that garbled. Bad form, IMHO, such faking. Desc isn't part of your character's RP.

ZulghinlourWed 24-Jun-09 12:57 AM
9792 posts
#81909, "Way to be a complete ####ing waste of time (n/t)"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

fuppiln (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 04:50 AM

#81918, "lol i kept very entertain and i was not playing for the..."
In response to Reply #6

it was refresh and a very fun 38 hour.

i not am sure whos time was the waste other than Yean who seem to be entertain and got the joke

thank you for the code though you are nice

<813hp 313m 923mv 31500tnl (-19.32%)> An Immortal tells you 'pull your panties out of your ass.'

RogueWed 24-Jun-09 06:43 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#81921, "Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?"
In response to Reply #7

Because other people are burning to death and not getting
any help, since they are chasing some stupid ass ####ing
retard that wants to cry wolf.

So, while you're sitting there acting like a ####ing jackass,
and having sincere people that want to help you/mentor you
to not be such a ####ing jackass, other REAL newbs were being ignored, volunteer projects were not being worked on, and the
volunteers themselves, were NOT doing things they Could Have been
doing, because you're a ####ing moron.

Maybe it's fun for you to say HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!! Most
people grow out of that in kindergarten. I hope you get denied.

IsildurWed 24-Jun-09 08:35 AM
5969 posts
#81928, "RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?"
In response to Reply #8

Maybe you are in fact not a total douche.

RayihnWed 24-Jun-09 08:38 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#81929, "Agreed nt"
In response to Reply #9

g

CadothuWed 24-Jun-09 11:56 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82000, "No, he still is. nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

NMtehW (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 08:49 AM

#81931, "Your comparison is retarded"
In response to Reply #8

Do you feel the urge to dial 999 when you wach Punk'd as well?

DC_Lazy (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 03:57 PM

#81963, "RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?"
In response to Reply #8

I endorse this product and/or service. Rogue is right here, you're just wasting their time/being a ####.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 11:16 PM

#81998, "You saying I hope someone gets denied..."
In response to Reply #8

...is comical to me.

What has driven away more players? Your douchebaggery? Or Jalim wasting Yean's time for 30 minutes?

Yeah, that's a close battle....

Anliltuel (inactive user)Thu 25-Jun-09 12:42 AM
Charter member
#82002, "RE: You saying I hope someone gets denied..."
In response to Reply #22

We get it. You don't like Rogue. You respond to every one of his posts saying so.

It doesn't change the fact that this particular post was dead on.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 12:50 AM

#82004, "It doesn't change the fact my point still stands."
In response to Reply #26

The way I look at it, Jalim was an asshole.

Not the first time, not the last time.

But honestly, is that more a waste of time than people reporting bugs that aren't bugs (because they are too obtuse to really check their logs)? Doubtful.

If Yean doesn't have a giant problem with it, then why is this an issue? Why is Zulg posting, and Daevryn posting? Far as I know neither of them had to deal with this char. And if they did, of course that would change my stance.

And honestly, I've given Rogue credit at times. Not very often, but occasionally. I'm no where near as mean to him as Scrimbul, or various other players.

But whatever. You've had a history of seeing things in my posts that either aren't there or weren't intended (remember the log I posted of Malthalia?).

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 01:08 AM

#82005, "And furthermore, that is a #### analogy."
In response to Reply #27

It's not Jalim prayed 'Is description guds?' or something like that.

A better analogy would be the fire department sees someone doing something unsafe. They bring them in, spend two hours teaching them fire safety, only for that person at the end to be like 'Oh yeah, I've taken fire safety classes before, it was just funny to do that'.

Observer (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 01:16 AM

#82006, "You're kind of full of yourself.*"
In response to Reply #27

I mean, for a guy playing a text adventure game, you toss out props and recognition like they're gold plated care packages in Darfur.

Sure, you're good at it. But, I mean, do you use this fame to get into the club? Or a free hair cut? Maybe some time with the ladies?

*Read: You're a TMNS burrito stuffed with TMNS and hot air for the extra fiesta taste.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 01:28 AM

#82011, "Please elaborate?"
In response to Reply #29

Because this post makes absolutely no sense to me.

DaevrynThu 25-Jun-09 01:20 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#82007, "RE: It doesn't change the fact my point still stands."
In response to Reply #27

>If Yean doesn't have a giant problem with it, then why is this
>an issue? Why is Zulg posting, and Daevryn posting? Far as I
>know neither of them had to deal with this char. And if they
>did, of course that would change my stance.

Eh. I tried to talk a bunch of people into taking him into the desc room without success. It's not much of my time wasted, but it's more than I'd like to waste. (The irony is that if I'd just handled it myself in the first place, I'd have figured out right away that dude's not ESL and I wouldn't have wasted another minute on it past that.)

I'm sure you're right and people waste way more of my time posting things that aren't bugs; the difference to me there is they're not (I hope) trying to #### with me.

It's not the worst thing a player has ever done. It's not even the worst thing a player has done this week. It's still a waste of my time and, I never thought I'd be the one saying this, it's a little mean-spirited towards all the real ESL players.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 01:27 AM

#82010, "See, this now this post makes more sense."
In response to Reply #30

And yes, Jalim can be an asshole.

I can see getting are pissed at him about the things he does in those other veins, but this...meh.

It's like getting mad at Marcus or Twist for playing a rager that speaks in yells and uses all caps.

Lino (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 03:35 AM

#82014, "RE: See, this now this post makes more sense."
In response to Reply #32

Do you really think deliberately wasting the time of volunteers is something that is even in the same category as roleplaying a character that speaks at the top of his lungs entire time?

IunnaThu 25-Jun-09 07:13 AM
473 posts
#82023, "It's probably a better comparison than Rogue's. (nt)"
In response to Reply #36

NMFT.

Mek (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 10:01 AM

#82038, "Someone hit the ####ing brakes here, please"
In response to Reply #36

I don't think all Imms believe their time comes from the great teat of Heaven. It's not ####ing Ambrosia. It's not the stuff of dreams. Trust me, they spend a lot of their time sitting around the Gathering Room ####ting like a bunch of frat buddies - you just don't see it. And I'm guessing a handful of sensitive players would probably croak, clutch their bleeding-heart chests, and drop dead at all the wisecracking and ####-talking that can and does happen there. Most would probably laugh their asses off because, let's face it, many of the staff members are funny sons of bitches. There are lots of great people up there helping to run the show, but please don't start treating their doodoo like it will bring you luck. Pretty soon you will look like those monks in The Last Emperor who roll the child emperor's dookie around in a bowl, trying to see the future or something.

Be the dookie, my friend, not the monk.

The instance with Yean was humorous because it was so damned unusual and unprecedented. I can't recall ever seeing someone even think to play around with the idea of a belligerently stubborn ESL. While, in a since, it could be seen as a little mean-spirited to true ESL's as Daevryn says, it was still funny. Listen to your funny bone. You know why it's in your arm, don't you? So it can smack some sense into you when you can't take a joke (or in the case of the Joker, it slashes your face).

Rant over.

YeanThu 25-Jun-09 12:07 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#82057, "RE: It doesn't change the fact my point still stands."
In response to Reply #27
Edited on Thu 25-Jun-09 12:15 PM

To answer generically (since this thread has blown way out of proportion and should be locked), it's an issue simply because the imm, whoever it may be, could probably have spent that precious bit of time actually doing something more productive.

For example, if you're looking for an imm for empowerment, please do not bitch when you don't get any attention or if it seems like the imm isn't around. For all you know, he/she might be stuck in the desc room wasting time on someone else who didn't really need it.

DaevrynThu 25-Jun-09 12:13 PM
11117 posts
#82058, "RE: It doesn't change the fact my point still stands."
In response to Reply #42

>To answer generically (since this thread has blown way out of
>proportion and should be locked)

I'll agree with that.

CadothuThu 25-Jun-09 12:00 AM
158 posts
#82001, "RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?"
In response to Reply #8

Big deal, so he pulls an Imm away from their insanely busy schedule of sitting around in the gathering room, for 30 minutes. That's like a lunch break and I usually don't get as good a laugh out of my lunch break.

At least Yean found it somewhat amusing.

A siteban for that was a little harsh, but that's just my opinion.

DaevrynThu 25-Jun-09 01:23 AM
11117 posts
#82008, "RE: Know what's it illegal to prank fire-departments?"
In response to Reply #25

>Big deal, so he pulls an Imm away from their insanely busy
>schedule of sitting around in the gathering room, for 30
>minutes.

To be fair, you were a heroimm washout (if I remember correctly).

If I'm parked in the gathering room, I'm probably also either coding, doing something else administrative, or snooping five people.

In Yean's case it's probably more than five. I don't know how she handles all the spam.

CadothuThu 25-Jun-09 06:25 AM
158 posts
#82020, "So you actually get to do stuff when you make it past 5..."
In response to Reply #31

If you told me that, I might have tried to stick it out, damn!

LhydiaThu 25-Jun-09 06:19 AM
2391 posts
#82019, "A more fitting analogy in light of recent posts.."
In response to Reply #8

It is another normal day at the 5th precinct. The Commander has been away for a year now, his stern presence still looms over all the men and they know they should keep their noses clean, most of the time. His desk is still as pristine and orderly as when he left, manuals and manuals stacked in tidy columns of fire code and procedures. Calls have been steady all morning, but nothing too drastic. The men are doing their duties that they enjoy and keeping the civilians safe.

Suddenly a call comes in. A car fire, a tricked out caddy with 30 inch rims. It is from the south side of town. Chief Inspector Dave takes the call, fidgets slightly, and thinks to himself..’Oh goodness, the SOUTH side of town, gosh, there are…black people there..with guns! No, no, I’m far too busy, I need to run a simulation.’ The simulations are important, and keep the citizens safe, they are much appreciated and it is understood that he makes the call. ‘Attention!’ A car fire in the streets! Heads pop out of their stations, ‘Chief Inspector’ Ray states his willingness to put out the fire. Shaking his head quickly, Dave points out that the fire is on the south side of town. ‘Oh my!’ ‘Chief Inspector’ Ray states, ‘Do you KNOW what BLACK people do to beautiful men like me?’ He gives his bottom a little wiggle and shakes his head. Looking around, all heads have gone back inside their stations after hearing the conversation, except for one. Lieutenant Yenequa boldly strolls over to Ray and says ‘Hell, them is my people, I got this mess heer.’

She throws on her gear, and drives the fire jeep to the scene. Three pastey white boys are gathered around a tricked up caddy. They said they thought it would be fun to be black, for just one day, but ended up setting the interior of their car on fire with a Newport. When they went to put it out they hit the pimp mode button and the car hurled them out while bouncing up and down on its own accord, the doors locked. The cigarette smoldered for a bit, but went out. Yenequa looked around the scene, called it secure, and said ‘You crackas is crazy!’ She laughed to herself all the way back to the station.

Two weeks later, the boys were at school on career day. They mentioned the story to a fireman. Suddenly, the fireman was enraged. His eyes bulged out, his breath came in short ragged gasps, his face turned red, he had this little snot bubble for just a moment until it was sucked back in in fury. He threw down his pamphlets and raced back to the station. ‘Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggtheywastedourtime!’ Some of the firemen were upset. They stopped what they were doing and did a rabid ferret war dance around the station. ‘CLAMP THE CAR THESE BOYS WILL PAY’. Four of them drove the fire truck over to the residence of the title of the car, they clamped each wheel. ‘THIS WILL SHOW THEM NOT TO WASTE OUR TIME AGAIN.’

At the station, Yenequa picked up the policy manual for dealing with prank fires off of the Commander’s desk. In bold letters under the consequence section it read: Inform the residences of all in participation of the event that their homes will be used in a controlled burn within ten minutes upon arrival. Make sure children five years and younger are evacuated. Leave any small animals excluding fish.

Shuddering to herself, Yenequa muttered for the countless time that day, ‘Crazy white foks.’

Life went on for most parties involved.

YeanWed 24-Jun-09 08:42 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#81930, "Rogue is actually making sense. Read his post."
In response to Reply #7

And the next time you do that again, I'm dropping you at the Destructor and telling my boys to come rape you

IsildurWed 24-Jun-09 09:43 AM
5969 posts
#81935, "RE: Rogue is actually making sense. Read his post."
In response to Reply #11

From now on my mental image of Yean will be O-ren Ishii from Kill Bill.

DaevrynWed 24-Jun-09 10:21 AM
11117 posts
#81938, "My only real issue here"
In response to Reply #7

And why I think it's an asshole thing to do is, really you can only get an immortal like Yean who's actually a helpful and nice person to waste their time like that.

Someone like me, i.e. an impatient asshole, is more likely to deny random characters from your site until you knock it off.

Basically you're taking advantage of someone who's nice and encouraging them to be less nice in the future.

LhydiaWed 24-Jun-09 03:53 PM
2391 posts
#81961, "Luckily Yean has a sense of humor."
In response to Reply #14

Huh, sort of like how an IMM transferring a player who has a valid question (Why are Snakes on a Plane references and profanity being allowed on gechos?) to ROTD and leaving them there to sit with no response might encourage said player not to take the game so seriously? Weird how that works.

I still think the character on the whole was fun regardless of folks with humor issues. Somehow I don't think this event will impact Yean's niceness at all, I'd actually apologize if it did, she's decent and isn't a ####ing hypocrite.

DaevrynWed 24-Jun-09 03:56 PM
11117 posts
#81962, "Or:"
In response to Reply #15
Edited on Wed 24-Jun-09 04:00 PM

Edited:

While true, that wasn't particularly constructive.

Mek (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 04:31 PM

#81966, "FWIW"
In response to Reply #15

I thought the log was funny, as did lots of other people.

If this were the beginning of a whole bunch of characters who did it, it would rapidly become a serious annoyance. But, as it's an isolated thing I say it's fine. I'm glad you had fun with it and I bet Yean chuckled a bit too.

jhyrb (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 04:56 PM

#81971, "it's ok"
In response to Reply #18

some other imm was bound to get angry FOR yean, even though yean likely had no problem with it(might have even laughed). looks like zulg hopped on board to help out yean with getting angry about the situation, nep too maybe.

Cheers,
Jhyrb

IunnaWed 24-Jun-09 11:03 PM
473 posts
#81997, "RE: FWIW"
In response to Reply #18

I was online at the time, and she found it pretty amusing, as did I. :p

To each his own, I guess.

LhydiaThu 25-Jun-09 05:02 AM
2391 posts
#82018, "Can we put a big ####ing star here and move on?"
In response to Reply #21

If I was trying to be a #### to CF as a whole and waste IMM time, there are far better ways to do it. The character was made to give me a break and have a good time, I did that, I didn't break any rules, I stopped wasting Yean's time after about ten minutes of her talking to me and even apologized and said 'Okay, this is whats going on here, thank you for being very cool, I feel bad.' It was up to Yean at that time to either deny the character or you know, do what she did and laugh (because it was funny) and move on. I played the character for 2 weeks or so after this instance. I didn't NOT roleplay, or I'd have been denied. I just didn't make much sense in what I said and I stayed under the radar because no one really will give ESL newb the time of day in CF. I didn't roll up to annoy anyone else, I just wanted to see how long I could go unnoticed (the whole time).

Rogue giving advice about how to be a beneficial player is just too funny to me. They just made a snowman in hell.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 01:36 AM

#82012, "You do realize you're somewhat being a terrible hypocri..."
In response to Reply #15

Complaining about Snakes on a Plane and swearing in gechoes is really petty man.

Pojoyeh (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 10:39 PM

#81993, "I blame you for all my monk bugs not being fixed n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 11:17 PM

#81999, "If this is sarcasm, hilarious."
In response to Reply #20

If not, ROFL. To my knowledge Yean does no coding...

Pojoyeh (Guest)Thu 25-Jun-09 02:12 AM

#82013, "Its only half sarcastic because.."
In response to Reply #23

I agree with the fire department analogy above. CF is a pretty unique game frankly. Enforced and rewarded RP, <insert all other unqiue and cool things about development>, and it all takes a lot of effort and dedication. Immortals aren't really immortals in real life, they need sleep, they have lives, and whenever someone acts like an irritant especially to someone trying to be patient and nice..

c 'power word goaway' irritant

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81861 Previous topic | Next topic