Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dolgan the Master of Offense" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81813
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 23-Jun-09 12:20 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81813, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dolgan the Master of Offense"

Tue Jun 23 00:19:20 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Dolgan perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:62

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply NOOOO, Quas (Guest), 23-Jun-09 07:43 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dolgan the Master of Offense, Dolgan (Guest), 23-Jun-09 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dolgan the Master of Offense, Dolgan (Guest), 23-Jun-09 12:34 AM, #2
          Reply Sorry you felt like that, Ghrummin (Guest), 23-Jun-09 12:43 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Sorry you felt like that, Dolgan (Guest), 23-Jun-09 12:54 AM, #4
               Reply Oh that's easy, Ghrummin (Guest), 23-Jun-09 01:01 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Oh that's easy, Kalageadon, 23-Jun-09 11:12 PM, #7
               Reply No matter what the reason is..., Yean, 24-Jun-09 05:03 AM, #9
               Reply RE: Sorry you felt like that, Grysh-Icthaen (Guest), 24-Jun-09 03:39 AM, #8
                    Reply RE: Sorry you felt like that, Dolgan (Guest), 24-Jun-09 05:31 AM, #10
                    Reply In hindsight.., Ghrummin (Guest), 24-Jun-09 11:10 AM, #11
                         Reply You're right, I take it back -nt-, Grysh (Guest), 24-Jun-09 03:58 PM, #12

Quas (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 07:43 AM

#81824, "NOOOO"
In response to Reply #0

My dwarven battle buddy!!! Why did you delete we were going to have fun. Yeah dwarves have some pretty craptacular stats for sword specs, i am really kind of baffled as to why so many villagers have taken that route but oh well to each their own. I really did enjoy being around you and the other dwarves and your dwarfiness has certainly rubbed off on quas. I hope to see you back in the village but this time try an axe spec

Dolgan (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 12:28 AM

#81814, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dolgan the Master of Offense"
In response to Reply #0

Yah #### playing for the cabal if i am going to be bitched at for #### like that. Maybe i shouldnt of skinned him, but i had my own in-character reasons for doing it. Then your going to say i have a strike against me twenty minutes later? I thought you were a cool character, but get off your ####ing high horse bub.

The whole trying to teach me not to get assassinated at level 31? What the #### are you expecting, sorry the maelstrom of veils hasnt kicked in yet, and there is only one exit and we are expecting the Imperials coming at any second.

Irondir, you are a ####ing Berserker, you have caused dolgan so much grief i couldnt stand playing with you, ranking with you, anything. What ####ing berserker says they are not going to defend because they dont like the odds? jesus christ.

Three deaths to late night playing/walking into traps
Two fullsets of very good gear for my rank to hamsah guards/prison
In reality it should of deleted awhile ago because of all the #### mobdeaths he ended up getting, but whatever.

Hope i made you mages scared ####less while he was around.

Dolgan (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 12:34 AM

#81815, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dolgan the Master of Offense"
In response to Reply #1

Although in your defense, you seemed to absolute hate the character after i made fun of your beard. But when you are throwing out insults and make fun of mine, i am sure as hell going to return it to you.

The thing about the sword, no truesight, applicant, and got it two minutes earlier in a kill, tried it on, didnt feel no sensation nothing, then you wanted to see me.

Ghrummin (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 12:43 AM

#81816, "Sorry you felt like that"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't hate your character necessarily. I felt insulted, as a proper dwarf should. I did, however, think it was really bogus that you were wielding a ghostly scimitar as an applicant when I was interviewing you. Bad luck I guess. However, not sure if you wanted me to forget that as a drillmaster...it's kinda unheard of.

Without going too much in detail, given that I'm playing Ghrummin right now...

As I said over and over again during our discussion, I had a long extended talk with the elf. This thing about 'coddling' him - well, you're just saying that because you don't know what I talked about to the elf. Just some misconceptions in your head for whatever reason.

As for our discussion, as I said multiple times during the whole ordeal, it's between you and the drillmaster. Apparently you had it in your head to argue about something that didn't really apply to our discussion, which was that I was coddling the elf. Yea, that's a separate issue altogether that doesn't have to do with what you did.

As a dwarf, I like you bickering and arguing. Makes me horny. But seriously, when the leader... get that, leaders... of your cabal tell you that you ####ed up somewhere, and you get a stern warning, that's a pretty good deal.

Sorry it had to end like this. I guess good luck with the next.

Dolgan (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 12:54 AM

#81817, "RE: Sorry you felt like that"
In response to Reply #3

As a dwarf, I like you bickering and arguing. Makes me horny.

That right there makes me renewed har!

I had my own reasons for treating Irondir like that, but i still think he deserves every little bit of that. Dolgan saw him as a worthless sack of skin, and he wanted to give him a reminder of that.

Your a good chap, im just taking my frustration out on a handful of stupid deaths that have caused me over six sets of gear over... three days?
and double that in weapons lost because of #### reasons. It sucks getting to no longer rely on potions or c word.

I still impressed myself today being able to run from far western crossroads in weald to village while blind/plagued.

#### deaths all around, #### i hate it.

Ghrummin (Guest)Tue 23-Jun-09 01:01 AM

#81818, "Oh that's easy"
In response to Reply #4

eeeseeseeeeeeeee(Market Square)

I think that's right. Anyways...

37e
5s (I think)
4w
sww

Wala!

KalageadonTue 23-Jun-09 11:12 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81899, "RE: Oh that's easy"
In response to Reply #5

You missed the 3xe, s, 4xe, s, then 9xe to MS
if your going through eastern

if through darian
all n, all e, all n, 3xe, 1xn, 48xe, 4xs, 10xe, 18xs, 3xw, and 5xs.. etc

YeanWed 24-Jun-09 05:03 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#81919, "No matter what the reason is..."
In response to Reply #4

Making a poncho of another Rager is a craptacular move. Whatever issue you had should have been done settled after killing him in the circle.

Never really got a chance to watch Dolgan much besides that last incident, so not much more to comment on.

Grysh-Icthaen (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 03:39 AM

#81914, "RE: Sorry you felt like that"
In response to Reply #3

Hah I thought it was pretty hilarious that you guys inducted Dolgan who was an obvious douchebag that consisted of horrible annoying roleplay coupled with using magical stuff. It was pretty awesome considering my char spent 70 hours trying to get inducted and never touched magic and spent his entire life fighting magi! Sweet. Definitely made me want to interact with you guys even less than usual. nice job!

Dolgan (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 05:31 AM

#81920, "RE: Sorry you felt like that"
In response to Reply #8

I had that sword for five minutes, pre-true sight. and that was the only magical thing on him. I also spent fourty of those sixty hours hunting like a mofo and racking up a ####load of kills in the process.
If it takes you seventy hours to get inducted, you have to look at what you are doing wrong. Mind you, i had seven magi kills, a handful of others before i even got my recommendations. I was also a constant presence hunting/defending.

You arent going to get offered recommendations unless you are paticular spectacular infront of some of the players, so seek them out, and rack up a handful of kills. I think the going rate is 5+ skulls for most people.

Ghrummin (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 11:10 AM

#81941, "In hindsight.."
In response to Reply #8

When you were level 30..or maybe a little before, I told you exactly what I expected from you to get into the Village. I mean, to the dot, almost to the point of going ooc, because I liked the vibe I got from your character.

Afterwards, I only saw one recommendation. Just one, in your last 20-30 hours. One total in your entire village app career.

That's all I'll say.

Grysh (Guest)Wed 24-Jun-09 03:58 PM

#81964, "You're right, I take it back -nt-"
In response to Reply #11

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81813 Previous topic | Next topic