Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Vorrdigar the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81750
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 21-Jun-09 09:28 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81750, "(DELETED) [None] Vorrdigar the Commander of Warfare"

Sun Jun 21 21:24:38 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Vorrdigar perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:58

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dargin (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:40 PM

#81754, "Why? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Vorrdigar (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 11:42 PM

#81761, "RE: Why"
In response to Reply #1

I really hadn't meant to rank into hero range before getting inducted. Its been awhile since I played a goodie, and didn't really realize how easy it would be to hit hero range.. Which I did in few hours than levels. I think I was at 37-38 hours when I hit 40, and only 45ish when I got to 42.

I never wrote a role, so I was really just winging it most of the time with the RP. I made some stuff up, and decided that he'd try and mainly be positive in speech/actions and sort of urtrekis-y.

Other than that I got myself killed a couple of times in ways that sort of bugged me, and that I knew I could have 100% avoided if I had thought out my actions.

Just need to retry this, and do it a little slower, and with a role. Maybe that way I won't go 25? hours without even an induction.. Not that I really tried for it, other than showing up to defend.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81750 Previous topic | Next topic