Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81708
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 21-Jun-09 01:44 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81708, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Jun 21 01:43:10 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Byren perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:169

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You will find this hard to believe, but I really liked ..., Vythigor (Guest), 22-Jun-09 11:12 AM, #34
Reply Right back at you, and thank you so much, Rogue, 22-Jun-09 06:44 PM, #38
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlef..., Liethkim (Guest), 21-Jun-09 07:18 PM, #27
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlef..., Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 07:44 PM, #28
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlef..., Liethkim (Guest), 22-Jun-09 01:33 AM, #32
Reply some goodbyes, before the thread piles up with haters, Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 08:33 AM, #4
Reply From an enemies standpoint, class act., Grurk Muouk, 21-Jun-09 09:54 AM, #5
Reply Thanks Grurk, Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:16 AM, #10
Reply Homey, if you can't stand getting ganged/looted..., Aeinrez (Guest), 21-Jun-09 09:58 AM, #7
Reply um... hello? I con-died, not rage deleted. nt, Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:15 AM, #9
     Reply Where the #### did I say you rage-deleted?, Aeinrez (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:48 AM, #17
          Reply Especially lately., Scrimbul, 21-Jun-09 11:56 AM, #21
Reply I'm sure you don't like me but.., Adeglicfh (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:43 AM, #15
Reply Oh and sorry about that cheap kill outside the village,..., Adeglicfh (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:45 AM, #16
Reply Nah it's cool, I liked you as an enemy, Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 11:12 AM, #18
Reply RE: some goodbyes, before the thread piles up with hate..., Sulye (Guest), 21-Jun-09 01:57 PM, #23
Reply Well he is who he is., Forgottenelf (Guest), 21-Jun-09 07:11 PM, #26
     Reply and who are you supposed to be? nt, Rogue, 21-Jun-09 07:46 PM, #29
Reply Why would you think it would pile up with haters?, forgottenelf (Guest), 21-Jun-09 02:38 PM, #24
Reply Fought you a few times, Taichabel (Guest), 21-Jun-09 03:22 PM, #25
Reply For what it's worth to you, Lirieleth (Guest), 21-Jun-09 08:22 PM, #30
Reply It's worth a lot, Rogue, 22-Jun-09 06:52 PM, #39
Reply Not realy much to say but my interaction with you was #..., Night (Guest), 21-Jun-09 09:44 PM, #31
Reply I dunno man, Rogue, 22-Jun-09 06:42 AM, #33
     Reply Translation: I'm a griefer, ForgottenElf (Guest), 22-Jun-09 12:40 PM, #35
          Reply I'm sorry you feel that way ANON, Rogue, 22-Jun-09 07:41 PM, #42
               Reply You've always been intellectually dishonest., forgottenelf (Guest), 22-Jun-09 11:55 PM, #43
Reply Proud, raging, magic-hater, Woldrun (Guest), 22-Jun-09 03:31 PM, #36
     Reply I got the vibe from you. I got the vibe from you..., Ghrummin (Guest), 22-Jun-09 03:35 PM, #37
     Reply Top Notch dwarf, Rogue, 22-Jun-09 06:57 PM, #40
     Reply Thanks again, Rogue, 22-Jun-09 07:02 PM, #41
Reply Didn't have much interactions with you but..., Arrna (Guest), 21-Jun-09 04:19 AM, #1
     Reply Dude, the village is bored as hell 90% of the time., Aeinrez (Guest), 21-Jun-09 05:35 AM, #2
     Reply Sorry bro, but you're full of ####., Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 08:25 AM, #3
          Reply Hey dumb ####. You're a tool., Aeinrez (Guest), 21-Jun-09 09:56 AM, #6
          Reply It was one of the A names, I admitted not knowing the s..., Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 11:15 AM, #19
               Reply ROFL., Aeinrez (Guest), 21-Jun-09 11:17 AM, #20
          Reply Hey moron, there IS a logg already of it on QHCF! From ..., Arrna (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:12 AM, #8
               Reply And here's the log for your convinience. (Bah, screw my..., Arrna (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:16 AM, #11
               Reply This isn't the log in question, Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:25 AM, #13
                    Reply Well, that's not how I remember it, and if it did end u..., Arrna (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:26 AM, #14
               Reply Last bit I got for you, Byren (Guest), 21-Jun-09 10:22 AM, #12
                    Reply We'll leave it at that then. I'll find the thirsting lo..., Arrna (Guest), 21-Jun-09 12:57 PM, #22

Vythigor (Guest)Mon 22-Jun-09 11:12 AM

#81782, "You will find this hard to believe, but I really liked ..."
In response to Reply #0

... perhaps not entirely IC'ly but most certainly OOC'ly. Recall how we met: I heard a yell of you being attacked in Hamsah, I rushed to the scene and immediately without hesitation communed sanctuary on you. You repudiated me, insulted me, spat in my face and preached about weakness of my prayers and how I am never to put my filth on you.

I was incredibly offended IC'ly but thought to myself "This is a pretty awesome Villager... very berserkery". So you and I quarreled for quite some time. I called you the Village's rabid dog. (Thinking to myself... that you are the true meaning of the Dogs of War).

So, in other words, IC'ly, you were a law breaking rabid dog that must be put down at all costs and, OOC'ly, you were this awesome berserking bloodthirsty Dog of War that will eat anything on its path.

Looking forward to your next!

RogueMon 22-Jun-09 06:44 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#81802, "Right back at you, and thank you so much"
In response to Reply #34

I envisioned Byren as an outcast of sorts. Keep in mind not only
did he lose his rites to the throne (not that it would ever be possible, he was chaotic) but he was taken from his village when
he was so young, he hardly knew anything more than general location.
He was homeless, didn't really know his home too much in the first
place, and what he did know, was great power and kingdom that he
will Never get.

All he had, was the Battle Clan!! All he knew, was personal strength.
I was sphere strength not out of religion, but more like an atheistic
type of way, that it was his core belief. On top of that, he was a
big freaking giant with big ass blades, not mr. nice guy by any means, and I think you really appreciated this on an IC level, and
resumed your neutrality consistently, in your efforts to engage me
both in PK, and RP.

I never had anything against you OOC, and thought to myself when we
first met: ####, I just pissed off a hero trib healer, and I know I'm an already "known criminal" so this is just going to sucketh down
the road, and it did. I think I got close to getting you, but I never did, and that was rough for Byren, because he pretty much got
everyone he set out to get, aside from you, and Adeglicfh, I think I
killed everyone that I tried to at one point or another.

It's a cool thing the way we interacted, and the impact I had on you
from the get go. Thanks again for your kind words, I really appreciate them.

-Rogue

Liethkim (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 07:18 PM

#81744, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

My interactions with you were fairly limited, so I have to ask... Did you have me marked as an enemy for protecting a Fort-mage? Did you have a part Mino-villager's (Gahdak?) attack on me 20 minutes later, to which you were a witness?

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 07:44 PM

#81745, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #27

Gahdak was a fire-giant.

I rarely got kills on anyone in the fort, except for
conjurers that I knew of, so I honestly just don't
recall. Gahdak and I didn't play too nice together
either, I even killed him in the circle over our
mixed views. Bjar was a mino though, and I might
have jumped into a fight if there were two attacking
him, but again, I simply just don't recall. Sorry.

Liethkim (Guest)Mon 22-Jun-09 01:33 AM

#81765, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Byren the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #28

No, it was Bjar I'm pretty sure. I was walking down eastern road when he just started bashing, I saw you were with him, but were not assisting. Given that 1.Bjar appeared to be neutral, 2. You were with Bjar, I figured I must've really cheesed you off or something.

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 08:33 AM

#81715, "some goodbyes, before the thread piles up with haters"
In response to Reply #0

First off all, I will start off saying I had a great time with
this character, for the most part, and towards the end of the
character things tended to play out to the typical douchebaggery
that besets CF. Almost 95% of the time, I never looted. I didn't
take gear, I didn't take coins, I didn't replace my own stuff. I just
wanted the poncho. These same people, would then gank me, and full loot me, and write me notes, tells, tells from lvl1 characters, etc, showing off the most childish displays I have ever seen.

"I'm the guy that killed you" So, I don't give a flying #### if you're upset, or I ruined your playing experience because I bashed your wizard. People like nim that I kill several times, and rarely took anything, sac me, write notes to Battle Imms like they give a #### that a battlerager is killing magi, and just act like a pompous ####wad.

I had a #### ton of fun, but in the last few hours I just stopped caring, because of these people. I have a lot of goodbye I'd like to write, but, like with pretty much my last slew of characters, I just forget about the good, and just see the envious and immature
to ruin it for me.

I killed more than I died, and did it almost exclusively alone. I rarely looted, and got full'd by groups. When I did die, it was to multiple foes, most of the time. Aside from the last few fights where I was just burning off the last con, overall I am extrememly happy with the build, and using Crashing w/Maelstrom was very nifty.

I'll post goodbyes either later, or you reply. See if I can have a death thread that doesn't get locked in a day because of the haters.

Grurk MuoukSun 21-Jun-09 09:54 AM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81716, "From an enemies standpoint, class act."
In response to Reply #4

People are a little down on the village these days, because there are so many running around, but I can attest to your courage and personal honor. Although you didn't kill me, I know I saw you stand guard over a corpse, while getting beat on - just so the person you killed could come loot it without the lowbie horde taking their galadon pies and water skins.

Great job and luck with the next.

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:16 AM

#81721, "Thanks Grurk"
In response to Reply #5

That means a lot, especially coming from you. I remember your mort
beating on my outties, and hearing Grurk attest to my courage, is a
huge pat on the back. Much appreciated.

Aeinrez (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 09:58 AM

#81718, "Homey, if you can't stand getting ganged/looted..."
In response to Reply #4

...don't play Battle, and especially don't play Battle berserker.

Whining about it makes you look like a twat.

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:15 AM

#81720, "um... hello? I con-died, not rage deleted. nt"
In response to Reply #7

nt

Aeinrez (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:48 AM

#81728, "Where the #### did I say you rage-deleted?"
In response to Reply #9

Almost 95% of the time, I never looted. I didn't take gear, I didn't take coins, I didn't replace my own stuff. I just wanted the poncho. These same people, would then gank me, and full loot me...

Dude, people hate Battle. Accept you're going to get ganked/full'd. It's BOUND to happen at least once. If it ruffles your feathers so much, battle berserker is probably not for you.

ScrimbulSun 21-Jun-09 11:56 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#81733, "Especially lately."
In response to Reply #17

>Dude, people hate Battle. Accept you're going to get
>ganked/full'd. It's BOUND to happen at least once. If it
>ruffles your feathers so much, battle berserker is probably
>not for you.

Nobody should be going into the cabal that doesn't expect to play like it's pre-2000 again. The cabal's been too powerful for way too long. While some folks are going into it precisely because of the wand changes, a minority of those folks are staying with mages and taking out the a/b/s and other frustrations on Ragers. This shouldn't come as any surprise, I was abusing the ones with rumors of being bigger assholes myself purely for fun for about two weeks.

That being said I haven't heard of any assbaggery from Rogue and warriors make it difficult to harrass out of PK range ranking characters, so I got nothing to troll him for.

Bard Repertoire Clarifications:
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=

Adeglicfh (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:43 AM

#81726, "I'm sure you don't like me but.."
In response to Reply #4

It's nice to see some of the balls to the wall characters once a a while, espically ones that don't cry. I don't think I ever took anything from you but the blades with confiscate. Maybe one time I had to ditch the corpse on eastern to get safe, but maybe that wasn't you.

Either way, I didn't like you IC, just annoyed me. but OOC thought you were cool for keeping it all IC when I know you got hammered hard sometimes.

Can't wait for the next

Adeglicfh (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:45 AM

#81727, "Oh and sorry about that cheap kill outside the village,..."
In response to Reply #15

had IC reason for it.

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 11:12 AM

#81729, "Nah it's cool, I liked you as an enemy"
In response to Reply #15

First, I haven't really fought mummies much, or lich's for that
matter and just the fact that I could go toe to toe with you
was very cool for me.

I also appreciated your skills, IE chasing. Without making specifics
known, you kept a very calm and collected attack plan in situations
I normally could simply out maneuver most people in. I even talked
about it a little with another Battlerager.

I think that from what I understand of your character, you are doing
an exceptional job at it, and I never had anything against you other
than the fact that you were a dirty ####ing wizard. But it's all hugs
and kisses when the lights go out. You'll see me again though, so
it's all good.

Thanks

Sulye (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 01:57 PM

#81736, "RE: some goodbyes, before the thread piles up with hate..."
In response to Reply #4

>Almost 95% of the time, I never looted. I didn't take gear, I didn't take coins, I didn't replace my own stuff.

This contradicts my one experience with Byren:

I kill a poorly geared Empire guy in a mismatch, then decide to hang around and corpseguard so he doesn't get vultured.

In the mean time, Byren walks by and loots the guy's coins.

I make an IC comment to Byren about how this is semi-lame.

Byren's response: "Easy money." Followed by "ignore".

Forgottenelf (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 07:11 PM

#81743, "Well he is who he is."
In response to Reply #23

I wouldn't be surprised if he would just rather be known by his forum handle since he doesn't ever change in how he plays of interacts.

RogueSun 21-Jun-09 07:46 PM
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#81746, "and who are you supposed to be? nt"
In response to Reply #26

nt

forgottenelf (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 02:38 PM

#81737, "Why would you think it would pile up with haters?"
In response to Reply #4

Unless you knew you were one?

I grouped with you early on. like you were 13th and I was a ranger.

We were going along fine and then you just flipped into asshat mode because I suggested we take down the trolls in a different order than we were.

You nofol'ed, nogrouped, and refused to answer any tells except for one line of thinly veiled hissy fit.

It's funny because I powered past you by a substantial margine shortly there after.

Anyway I put (Asshat) after your name using #substitute.

Maybe you were great but I didn't see it because that one fit kept me away from you with all characters.

Taichabel (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 03:22 PM

#81740, "Fought you a few times"
In response to Reply #4

And sooooo wanted to get that kill in Galadon last night, but alas the tribunals saved the day. Well anyways no complaints from me as an enemy. Good fights, good fun. GLWYN

Lirieleth (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 08:22 PM

#81749, "For what it's worth to you"
In response to Reply #4

Much like Grurk, I thought you were a class act and good representation of what a villager should be. You were always up for a fight, and fought damn well. There were a couple of times when you had me stunned that I literally stood up and started slinging curses at anything and anyone nearby.

Any instances that involved full looting or sacrificing of your equipment had nothing to do with me. I can think of one instance where someone else killed you, and you seemed to think I was responsible for what happened afterwards. I assure you I had nothing to do with that. I do not enjoy making the game miserable for others, and had no desire to cause you to want to make it miserable for me (other than making my life hell trying to retrieve from your village).

I enjoyed our battles, win or lose. I thought you did remarkably well, and wish you luck with your next.

Liri

RogueMon 22-Jun-09 06:52 PM
718 posts
#81803, "It's worth a lot"
In response to Reply #30

"Much like Grurk, I thought you were a class act and good representation of what a villager should be. You were always up for a fight, and fought damn well. There were a couple of times when you had me stunned that I literally stood up and started slinging curses at anything and anyone nearby. "

Seriously, these kind of compliments sincerely rank "up there" with
me, and I am growing humbled and proud all the same that I've had
these type of impacts, or at least portrayed myself in a way not only
I was envisioning, but the person on the otherside saw, as well.

There was some full-loot ping pong with Byren and maybe 2-3 characters. I would also assume that 90% of those 3 characters
that did full loot me just for the 'in your face' effect, likely
are doing that to most of the people they are around that die.

On that note, I probably was looted less with this character than
with any, any character I have played in last...10 years or so? There
has been a definate level or sportsmanship, and that's cool. I probably got frustrated maybe two or three times, and would try to just log out and goto bed or something. I attribute that to astepro/prednizone/anti-histamines/sudafed trying to fight off some
serious allergies/developing asthma, I was kind of out of it for about a week or so there. About when I was in the 40's, probably when I died the most too.

All that rabble being said, you have a tough build, and you use it correctly. A lot of shifters are not using their forms correctly, and paying for it. You were "one of those" that I knew wasn't going to just die, and even to have a fight without me dying too, I had to have my head in the game.

Thanks for the ass whoopings, and your words.

-Rogue

Night (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 09:44 PM

#81751, "Not realy much to say but my interaction with you was #..."
In response to Reply #4

Lay off the ignore key. If you can't even roleplay and talk to the person you just killed *besides the flaming douchebags that are whiny* and talk to the ones that yes may rp talking #### to you and all you do is get pissy like a teen-age first period having girl and maybe rp back a little You'd be alot more enjoyable. I mean when you where rievar and I was sarahlyn you and susubienko and a few other just used the ignore key way to friggin much. It's a rp game don't be a douche and block out the rp of your enemies. You were a beast and all but #### but that trend is gay kinda like the whole magefilth and mageslave then ignore ####

glwyn

RogueMon 22-Jun-09 06:42 AM
718 posts
#81773, "I dunno man"
In response to Reply #31

I've used ignore for years.

If I am trying to fight/kill someone, and someones sending
me tells, it distracts me.

If I'm talking cabal, tells will distract me.

If I just killed you, and you want to know why, or tell me
how pathetic I am for bashing your shifter out of form,
I will ignore you.

Also, if I kill a mage and am moving on to the next, but you
think we need to have an after action review, I will ignore you.

I don't "have" to engage you in conversation, nor would a Battlerager
"want" to. Ignore is soooo sweet, and I love it.

Liberal use of ignore, limited voice interactions. I used ignore on more than just enemies sometimes, simply because I want to focus on what I'm doing. Kind of like how I don't answer the phone on the land-line. It's for me to use, not for you to call me and ask if I
want to donate or something. Nothing personal, I just don't want to
talk to you right now.

Plus, after fights I would run to the shrine, scroll back and review the logs. If your just wasting your breath talking to me and I'm not paying attention to what you're saying, how is that going to help?

May as well ignore, or go deaf, so I don't miss something when I
do listen.

ForgottenElf (Guest)Mon 22-Jun-09 12:40 PM

#81785, "Translation: I'm a griefer"
In response to Reply #33

And as long as the Imms don' live up to thier own moniker of Role Play required I will remain an RP free griefer. Whats more I will laud that fact openly here, Graatch does it all wrong, I admit I am a selfish prick and contribute little to nothing to OPE (Other Peoples Enjoyment). It's my role.

RogueMon 22-Jun-09 07:39 PM
718 posts
#81806, "I'm sorry you feel that way ANON"
In response to Reply #35
Edited on Mon 22-Jun-09 07:41 PM

All this because I wouldn't group with you at lvl 13? I don't
even recall, but you sure are acting like an ass, for being
someone to accuse me of RP Free Griefing, if I'm understanding
you correctly. You really showed me huh? That's cool and all...

...buuuuuuuuuuuuut you gotta grow up some time.

Give it a shot.

forgottenelf (Guest)Mon 22-Jun-09 11:55 PM

#81812, "You've always been intellectually dishonest."
In response to Reply #42

And saying your 'Thank you thank you's' because you managed to con die a suicide character that was identical to every other character you played doesn't change that.

You do crap to people with every character you play. Every one. Hel I remember an orc you played 2 years ago that talked exactly like the druid you played before.

You simply can't Role Play or get along with other players or characters. You found yor Niche in Lyristeon so now your branching out... but still acting as if it's Rogue playing not the character.

Thats the problem I and others have. You play to douche others, not enjoy it for yourself. This by your own admission.

I'm glad Lyr's gone. Can't wait until you follow.

Woldrun (Guest)Mon 22-Jun-09 03:31 PM

#81787, "Proud, raging, magic-hater"
In response to Reply #4

We didn't see eye to eye on some stuff, but overall I liked Byren. You definitely didn't shy away from a fight, and had the back of your fellow villager most always. You didn't take no #### from nobody, not even the commander, which was cool (annoying at times, but cool nonetheless).

Good luck with the next.

Ghrummin (Guest)Mon 22-Jun-09 03:35 PM

#81789, "I got the vibe from you. I got the vibe from you..."
In response to Reply #36

I got the vibe that you're out to kill some mages!

I liked you. As Woldrun said, you didn't take #### from anyone, and you were always down to slice and dice those mages. I thought you were like Gahdak in that you were overly suicidal. But heck, the star that burns the brighest fades the quickest!

Come back to the Village! Try to enjoy your rp more than the pk aspect - makes the game an infinite time more enjoyable.

RogueMon 22-Jun-09 06:57 PM
718 posts
#81804, "Top Notch dwarf"
In response to Reply #37

Seriously, I just want to watch you and Hammersong in a
bar, arguing over a poker game about the best ale in Thera.

I almost wonder if you could steal the light, because your
dwarf roleplay, speech, reaction, fight style, just everything,
you are definately above the rest in that category.

I enjoyed hanging around you any chance I got without being
a cling-on, and any information I got out of you, I just could
really see how it worked, and understood it better. Thanks for
the bashing help too.

I'll take your advice to heart, and see what I can do in the future.

RogueMon 22-Jun-09 07:02 PM
718 posts
#81805, "Thanks again"
In response to Reply #36

It's really cool how you saw and appreciated that, and we worked it
IC, echoing from my original words to ya, and I enjoyed every moment
being one of your berserkers. You were nothing but a mentor, and similar to one of my pbf comments, I wonder if that was put in when I was talking to Kylerah, on how I saw you as strong, and was training my fighting styles to yours.

I didn't take the Drive legacy, because I was having too many thief targets, which I didn't want, but had to be able to compensate for. I know I lost a few pk's not following your footsteps, but I got a few that counted, in mine too.

I regret not developing my role a bit more with Gorindos in the northern mountains, because I wanted to have you and kylerah, us clouds, work with me in upthroning the king. I think it would have
made for some cool rp, but you were simply just too many steps ahead of me.

You did take me places though, and I will definately invoke that knowledge with future characters, and thank you for making me a better player because of it, and our interactions.

I'll miss our engagements, likely more than others. FWIW.

-Rogue

Arrna (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 04:19 AM

#81711, "Didn't have much interactions with you but..."
In response to Reply #0

... That time when you threatened to kill me because I attacked Liethren that scion shifter really rubbed me the wrong way. First off, I was alone on the eastern road when an evil crocodile shows up, so I attack. Then you come and threaten to kill me for that. When just a week earlier you tried to bash Grishtuk down when he was convulsing on the ground while fighting me.

Other than that, I saw really saw nothing bad from this guy. So, hopefully you'll return with something cool next time. Good luck!

Aeinrez (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 05:35 AM

#81712, "Dude, the village is bored as hell 90% of the time."
In response to Reply #1

I had several villagers do the same to me.

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 08:25 AM

#81714, "Sorry bro, but you're full of ####."
In response to Reply #1

I never "tried to kill you" ####wad, I was bloodthirsting, and
you kept walking into me to set off your charge set. You even
stepped into the ruins as I tried to walk by. That's the only thing
I remember from you, other than you and Aenriz or whoever patrollring eastern trying to catch a villager thirsting so you have an excuse, is you and aenriz standing at the large crossroads with Dargin or Eleazor, just hoping a rager would attack the mage so you can gank the #### out of him. That's what I know of you, so save it.

I never bashed Gristuk, while fighting you. Post a log if I'm wrong.

Aeinrez (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 09:56 AM

#81717, "Hey dumb ####. You're a tool."
In response to Reply #3

Eleazor and Dargin never met Aeinrez.

Get your facts straight toolbox.

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 11:15 AM

#81730, "It was one of the A names, I admitted not knowing the s..."
In response to Reply #6

Good luck with that, though.

Aeinrez (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 11:17 AM

#81731, "ROFL."
In response to Reply #19

You get a pass since there was like 10 "A" names in Fortress.

Arrna (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:12 AM

#81719, "Hey moron, there IS a logg already of it on QHCF! From ..."
In response to Reply #3

And for your info, when you were thirsting on eastern, I accidently run into you once. Then I TOLD you "I'm out of your way" as I stepped into the blackclaw village. ^^

So that's what you know of me? I've killed 1 none-evil villager, EVER. And that was yesterday.

Our chars RARELY met. It was 3 occasions: 1: You bashed Grishtuk and 2: I ran into you thirsting, then got out of your way. 3: You threatened to kill me after I attacked a scion mage.

That's it. You don't know #### about my char, I don't know #### about your. I only told you what rubbed me the wrong way about you. Which I tried to say in a nice tone as they could possibly have been "mistakes".

But I suppose not, so #### you.

Arrna (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:16 AM

#81722, "And here's the log for your convinience. (Bah, screw my..."
In response to Reply #8

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,795717,795717#msg-795717

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:25 AM

#81724, "This isn't the log in question"
In response to Reply #11

In this log, I hear two people fighting you, and did nothing
wrong attacking the Imperial. I might not have, if I looked
at him first, but either way, I was in the right, here.

The log in question, which has not been posted, or saved on my
end, would show me bloodthirsting, and hauling ass from Galadon
with you passive-aggressively charge-setting me and walking into
the ruins waylaying me with it.

Arrna (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:26 AM

#81725, "Well, that's not how I remember it, and if it did end u..."
In response to Reply #13

... it sure wasn't my intention. I will look it up. I have 100% of Arrna's life logged.

Byren (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 10:22 AM

#81723, "Last bit I got for you"
In response to Reply #8

1: You bashed Grishtuk

I don't gang, or fight people that are fighting or recently fought (that I know of) my PBF is up soon, and will back this up.

2: I ran into you thirsting, then got out of your way.

No, you didn't. You let me walk into you not once, not
twice, but three times on eastern. Then, you moved into
ostaligiah and I walked into you two more times before
getting into the village. The log you put on Dio's does
not show Byren, and from the way that I've seen you manipulate
situations so that you can gang other battleragers. (Myself not
included obviously, I tried to stay as far out of interaction
with fort as possible)

3: You threatened to kill me after I attacked a scion mage.

Let me put it to you like this. ANY berserker that's fighting
and you jump his fight, had either take that person to the circle
if also in battle, or lash out at as their character would, and most cases, that would be to attack them, for dishonoring their
combat. Scion mage, nexan mage, trib mage, any mage, if you
attack them while were having a fight, I am going to pissed at you.
I don't recall threatening to kill you, but I definately was not
happy with you. There are Very Few people I wanted to kill and
couldn't. I don't honestly think you would be among them, if what
you say is true.

Anything past this, Arrna, and I simply accept we'll disagree.

Arrna (Guest)Sun 21-Jun-09 12:57 PM

#81734, "We'll leave it at that then. I'll find the thirsting lo..."
In response to Reply #12

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81708 Previous topic | Next topic