Subject: "Aeinrez gone to talk care of his family beneath the wav..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81360
Show all folders

TMNSSat 13-Jun-09 09:01 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81360, "Aeinrez gone to talk care of his family beneath the waves."

My time to play is dwindling to next to nothing, so instead of holding onto a Maran spot someone else could do more justice to, decided to delete.

I'm moving pretty shortly, and I'm not sure if I could even login enough not to auto.

It was a blast. Getting Maran was great (I honestly never cared if I got it, it was good enough for me just to get into the Fortress), and the people within were mostly great.

Enemies, a lot of you were great and the ones that weren't I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was stellar RP that made me dislike you.

Sorry Baer. I tried my damnedest to do a better follower this time. Thanks for Maran (worst timing ever! rofl) and thanks for the title.

The title was because me and Castiel raided and took the Codex against Ahtieli and Gzurweeg. I died and made sure Castiel wouldn't try and do something noble, and got full-sac'd (I don't blame the imperials, I would have done the same thing in their shoes). I'd like to think I handled it well within a RP boundary, and I guess Baer did too.

Fortress seems like it's got some great people in it now so good luck.

Oh yeah, CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'll be back (but not sure when, I got another char with 15 hrs that I may just login enough not to auto).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lornkanamas (Guest)Mon 15-Jun-09 09:41 AM

#81438, "RE: Aeinrez gone to talk care of his family beneath the..."
In response to Reply #0

Alright, your reasons are understood and thus forgiven! Now back to work finding a Maran to fill your great shoes. *sigh*

Pojoyeh (Guest)Sun 14-Jun-09 08:36 PM

#81413, "RE: Aeinrez gone to talk care of his family beneath the..."
In response to Reply #0

We had some fun kills. Those two deaths against lich with that summon trap will be one of my bad memories from this char. Some good raiding and good interaction. GLWYN. GLW junior too. I'm getting married soon myself.

p.s. I've seen you post a lot on boards, I always think "teenage mutant ninja surtles" when I see it.

Arrna (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 09:10 PM

#81361, "What the #### is this?! Delete your fortress char day?"
In response to Reply #0

Not that we're short on members... But really, I really liked Aeinrez. Arrna is going to mourn him.

Had a lot of fun with you, a shame we never learned to time the cranial/drive stuff against all those shifters. ^^ Remember the fight with Dierj was it? The diamondback... I was 100% sure we'd get him. I think he was silenced as well.

Ooh well, I hope you get back soon when RL is sorted out again. Cool char!

Castiel (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 09:26 PM

#81364, "RE: What the #### is this?! Delete your fortress char d..."
In response to Reply #1

Hell.

I had a lot of fun with you, especially that time when you tried to order me do not come. It was our suicide day I guess, raiding against Lich and Gzur

Anyway, I'm upset that you did not hear my song

Good luck with your next, hope we will meet again!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81360 Previous topic | Next topic