Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81227
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 11-Jun-09 11:08 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81227, "(DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Jun 11 23:06:24 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Bjar perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield, Elenia (Guest), 13-Jun-09 12:59 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield, Bjar (Guest), 13-Jun-09 02:01 AM, #6
     Reply Figured I'd chime in here., Aeinrez (Guest), 13-Jun-09 02:29 AM, #7
     Reply Selective memory at its best., Bjar (Guest), 13-Jun-09 02:43 AM, #8
          Reply Well, alright, I tried civility., Aeinrez (Guest), 13-Jun-09 02:54 AM, #9
               Reply RE: Well, alright, I tried civility., Bjar (Guest), 13-Jun-09 03:12 AM, #10
                    Reply You do realize you bashed me AFTER I attacked Daerni?, Aeinrez (Guest), 13-Jun-09 05:26 AM, #11
                    Reply You know what, I'm done arguing with you. Believe what..., Aeinrez (Guest), 13-Jun-09 05:30 AM, #12
     Reply Log within, Elenia (Guest), 13-Jun-09 07:48 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Log within, Tabius (Guest), 13-Jun-09 03:29 PM, #16
          Reply RE: Log within, Elenia (Guest), 14-Jun-09 08:50 AM, #17
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield, Elenia (Guest), 13-Jun-09 08:06 AM, #14
Reply If this wasn't Beront, shame on you whoever it was., KennyPowers (Guest), 11-Jun-09 11:10 PM, #1
     Reply It was the same guy playing that thief who got booted....., Arrna (Guest), 12-Jun-09 06:54 PM, #2
     Reply RE: It was the same guy playing that thief who got boot..., Bjar (Guest), 12-Jun-09 11:47 PM, #3
          Reply RE: It was the same guy playing that thief who got boot..., Bjar (Guest), 12-Jun-09 11:52 PM, #4
               Reply I'll just bite my lip on this one. N/T, Arrna (Guest), 13-Jun-09 12:33 PM, #15
     Reply Dude.., Beront (Guest), 14-Jun-09 11:58 PM, #18

Elenia (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 12:59 AM

#81287, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #0

Hey. I really don't mean this as a knock on your character, but your behaviour would make people who are not in the know to think that you're a crappy rager. First time I saw you was attacking Cents, and you were attacking Grishtuk. Since Grish is evil, Elenia attacked the evil, left the neutral minotaur alone. Grish died, and you helped me kill Cents. Then later on, more Cents. And then Vanquisher. Throughout the whole thing I didn't know you were a rager. And suddenly you attack Yunnalene.

It may just be me, but I think a rager should not be working together with a mage even if he intends to kill them later if he can get the head back by killstealing the Vanquisher. It's cunning, but it doesn't say 'rager berserker' to me. Either you refuse to work with the mage, or you attack the mage (mages as it were when yunna joined me later). Then again rager without head vs A/S transmuter is suicide. But I don't think that is grounds for working alongside a mage. You should've smacked my head for jumping in your fight vs grishtuk.

The later incident was worse. I don't claim that Aeinrez is a very nice guy when it comes to his enemies, but you going mad and threatening to full loot someone for stripping a weapon.. attacking cabal guardian killing and then full looting.

I mean I've lost my temper before too in game when I should not, but you think having your scepter stripped is bad? I've had enemies (not naming names) who take goodie items and hoard them on purpose to deny their use to me since if they sac it i can go get it again.

Bjar (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 02:01 AM

#81293, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #5

This post is so much garbage. I didnt help you kill Cents. I was a ghost after getting killed by Grishtuk at the Cents, you and the shifter killed the cents and chased Grishtuk into the Palace. You attacked the Vanquisher, I reformed and attacked the Vanquisher as well, yes hoping to steal the kill an get the head back. As soon as the Vanquisher fell, you killing it, I attacked a hero muter, and a hero shifter like a fool, when I should have just got the hell out of dodge.
As for the second incident, Aeinrez can attest to this, I DIED right after he did, I DIDNT full loot anyone, he and I even swapped out some gear that had gotten mixed from whoever was there, I cant remember now Daerni I think, and Khalla. I also did not kill your guardian, that was Daerni as well. My mistake was coming in to fight Aeinreiz at the Water, per Battle politics anyway, but once I realized you were gone, I left off even that.
I'm sure your just trying to hop onto the bash the guy who got booted from Battle wagon, but in the future you might want to actually know what your talking about.

Aeinrez (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 02:29 AM

#81295, "Figured I'd chime in here."
In response to Reply #6

I was tempted to give you the weapons back after the first battle, but you kept coming for us, so I decided I'd go back to the Fort and then sac them.

You then proceded to attack the Maran. This made me less than happy, as Jeknal had been trying to retrieve for a bit and you were basically allowing him to by weakening the Maran. I then gave your weapons to the Ancient Knight and telling you I destroyed them. The reason I lied was two fold. One, I had hoped you would leave us alone and try and regather it, and two you'd have to kill the Black King who is an evil NPC.

Then, #### started to get crazy. Jeknal comes as you are attacking the Maran and without knowing you subsequently attack, I come out and kill him. Then, as a dire wolf had showed up and Nyte was on mere minutes before, I assumed the wolf was Nyte (it wasn't) and attacked him. You then ATTACKED me, of all things, and the two of you slew me.

I got back to my corpse and there was a total of five things left in the corpse. I don't mind getting looted but I noticed Khalla had been lurking nearby, so when she killed you I looked in your corpse and about ten things of mine were in your corpse. I full-looted you (with the intent purpose of giving you back what I didn't need, since Daerni was nearby and had got to his corpse first, and he's kinda crazy). We then had a nice little gear-shifting pow wow and you got back 90% of your ####, I got back 90% of my #### and figured the situation was over.

It wasn't. Daerni then killed the Maran and attacked me at the Watcher and died. I got the rest of my gear back from him, he came and died again trying to get his things, and THEN, you show up. And you're still pissed about losing the Black King's Scepter. So you then decide to attack me at the Watcher. I WARN you that Khalla is stalking at least one of us, but still you continue to attack the Watcher and press it.

I told Woldrun shortly thereafter and since we have a decent understanding, I knew something bad was going to happen to you.

I was just really shocked by your actions. If you were Chaotic evil it would have made more sense but you weren't.

Bjar (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 02:43 AM

#81296, "Selective memory at its best."
In response to Reply #7

When I arrived at the Fortress, you and Elenia were sitting at the Watcher, I struck the Maran, using wrath weapons by the way which he is immune to, simply to draw you two out. You didnt come, I fled and returned and was standing there waiting at the Maran, Jeknal walks in, I bash him, THEN you two come charging out and attack the Imperial, he of course dies quickly I start swinging at the muter, she flees and goes flat immediately, which leaves me fighting you, and this is no knock on your charachter, but I forced you to flee while fighting you at the Watcher so we know how that was going for you. I dont remember exactly if Daerni jumped into that fight or not, but I did kill the wolf as well. As I was leaving Khalla attacked me and finished me off. I dont remember taking nearly ten things from your corpse, I just remember grabbing a bunch of weapons, which you should have expected after the strip and flee to the Fortress tactics you were using, then telling me you sacced my Scepters. As for your 'understanding' with Woldrun, the something bad that happened to me was I was told not to strike at the Watcher again.

Aeinrez (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 02:54 AM

#81298, "Well, alright, I tried civility."
In response to Reply #8

But a berserker telling me I fight unfair is laughable, at best.

I am by no means under so code where I have to fight honorable and fairly.

You attacked me instead of the other mage. Facts are facts. You killed me with a mage. Who you could harm. At my cabal entrance. When BOTH of you had no real reason to be there. That's just ####ty roleplay Bjar.

And you got uninducted. I'm not omniscient. I have no idea the reason, but I notice it happened after I talked to Woldrun about your actions.

You've proven you are just not good at this game at roleplaying. You can PK, I'll give you that.

Bjar (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 03:12 AM

#81299, "RE: Well, alright, I tried civility."
In response to Reply #9

If, and I repeat IF Daerni jumped our fight, when I am two bashes into killing you, I cant help that. Daerni died to my blades shortly after you did, that has nothing to do with RP at all, its just game mechanics, no way possible I could have switched to Daerni before you died. And I had plenty of reason to be there, as Elenia was there as well. I got uninducted I am assuming for telling a certain "someone" to #### off over the cabal channel when I logged Bjar in to delete him, it had nothing, and I repeat nothing to do with the incident at the Fortress. And I dont recall saying you fought unfair, is stripping and then running and hiding inside your Cabal to sacrifice the weapons something thats going to make you popular, probably not, but then again maybe there writing the progs for the new tattoo they present to those kind of charachters, it wouldnt shock me.

I wont claim that I handled the situation well, but I spent ALOT of time trying to get those Scepters, and to have someone just strip them away and sacrifice them pissed me off both IC and OOC. Luckily I had a IC reason to come to the Fortress and try and kill you as you were protecting Elenia. Look at it how you wish, but your actions precipitated my own, and my 'battle berserker' as you put it, walked away with three kills, a mage, an Imperial, and the cowardly Maran who sacrificed his weapons, all in all I was well pleased.

Aeinrez (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 05:26 AM

#81302, "You do realize you bashed me AFTER I attacked Daerni?"
In response to Reply #10

I mean, you're not that delusional, are you?

Aeinrez (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 05:30 AM

#81303, "You know what, I'm done arguing with you. Believe what..."
In response to Reply #10

NT

Elenia (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 07:48 AM

#81308, "Log within"
In response to Reply #6

I have an excellent memory. My IQ also happens to be 99.5 percentile and above. Not that it matters. I remember you did it, and I took your word for it and dug through logs to find it. And here's the log. Are you sure you don't share your account with someone else who did that #### below?

Entrance to the Village of Balator

Grishtuk is resting here.
Bjar is here, fighting Grishtuk.
Sudri is here.
A Centurion stands here collecting the tithe for the Empire.
A villager passes by on their way about town.

Autosaving.

<628/646hp 975/1029m 741mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>

Sudri looks at Bjar.

<628/646hp 975/1029m 741mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> The centurion blocks your path and tells you to pay the toll to pass.

<628/646hp 975/1029m 741mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
You magically slow Grishtuk's metabolism.

<628/646hp 955/1029m 741mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> Bjar has fled!
An Imperial Centurion blocks Bjar's path with quiet menace!

<628/646hp 955/1029m 741mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
Bjar's slice DISMEMBERS Grishtuk!
Bjar's punch MASSACRES Grishtuk!
Grishtuk's punch misses Bjar.
Grishtuk's punch maims Bjar!

<628/646hp 955/1029m 741mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
Grishtuk yells 'Die, Elenia, you sorcerous dog!'
You failed to appreciably disrupt Grishtuk's mind.
Your neurological disruption daunts Grishtuk.
Grishtuk is covered with bleeding wounds.

<628/646hp 855/1029m 741mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
Bjar's punch DISMEMBERS Grishtuk!
Bjar's slice misses Grishtuk.
Grishtuk's punch EVISCERATES Bjar!
Your pound devastates Grishtuk!
Your pound mauls Grishtuk.
Grishtuk is gushing blood.

Grishtuk gets in one more shot on Bjar as he flees.
Grishtuk's parting blow EVISCERATES Bjar!
Bjar has fled!
An Imperial Centurion blocks Bjar's path with quiet menace!

Sudri says 'elves are so pathetic'

Bjar's slice DISMEMBERS Grishtuk!
Bjar's slice EVISCERATES Grishtuk!
Your blood rushes and your muscles surge with power as fury overtakes you!
Grishtuk dodges your pound.
Grishtuk parries your pound.
Grishtuk is writhing in agony.

<628/646hp 855/1029m 738mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
Grishtuk sends Bjar sprawling with a powerful bash.
Grishtuk's bash grazes Bjar.

<628/646hp 855/1029m 738mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> You failed to appreciably disrupt Grishtuk's mind.
Your neurological disruption jolts Grishtuk.
Your pound EVISCERATES Grishtuk!
Your pound nearly breaks through Grishtuk's blocking blow.

<628/646hp 755/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>

Bjar's punch DISMEMBERS Grishtuk!
Bjar's slice MASSACRES Grishtuk!
Grishtuk is stunned, but will probably recover.
Your pound EVISCERATES Grishtuk!
Grishtuk is DEAD!!
Grishtuk's heart is torn from his chest.

Bjar gets a wild look in his eyes.

<628/646hp 755/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> They aren't here.

An Imperial Centurion seems to become more alert as his movements return to normal speed.
You absorb the force of an Imperial Centurion's punch with the helm of freedom.
An Imperial Centurion is in perfect health.

<628/646hp 735/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> Bjar stops using a two-handed mithril sword with jade etchings.

<628/646hp 735/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
Your defensive spin deflects an Imperial Centurion's punch.
An Imperial Centurion parries your pound.
An Imperial Centurion dodges your pound.

<628/646hp 735/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>

Sudri gets 4 gold coins from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets 256 silver coins from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets 16 copper coins from the corpse of Grishtuk.

<628/646hp 735/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> You fail to slow an Imperial Centurion's metabolism.

<628/646hp 715/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>

Your pound MUTILATES an Imperial Centurion!
Your pound EVISCERATES an Imperial Centurion!
An Imperial Centurion has a few scratches.

Sudri gets midnight dragon armguards from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets midnight dragon gauntlets from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets a midnight dragon skull from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets a black silk cape adorned with a blood-red spider from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets midnight dragon boots from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets midnight dragon leggings from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets an Amulet of Strength from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets a midnight dragon hide from the corpse of Grishtuk.
Sudri gets an Imperial Signet Ring from the corpse of Grishtuk.

You see nothing like that in the corpse.

<628/646hp 715/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> You magically slow an Imperial Centurion's metabolism.

<628/646hp 695/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
A black rhinoceros has arrived.
An Imperial Centurion's punch injures you.
An Imperial Centurion's punch hits you.
Your pound devastates an Imperial Centurion!
An Imperial Centurion has some small but disgusting cuts.

<603/646hp 695/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
The bludgeoned corpse of Grishtuk lies here.
The corpse of Grishtuk contains:
(Magical) the girdle of endless space
(Magical) (Humming) a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider
(Iron) a notched axe with a wicked blade
(Magical) (Glowing) an emerald summoning stone
(Iron) an Imperial Signet Ring
a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy
(Glowing) a flawless bracelet of pure sapphire
the Axe of the Executioner
(Magical) (Glowing) a blazing orange cloak
(Magical) (Humming) the double-bladed battleaxe named 'Scream of the Damned'
a dark flail
(Magical) a potion of return
a water skin
a sprig of dried herbs
a petite fillet of rare blowfish

<603/646hp 695/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> An Imperial Centurion's flesh softens under the power of your spell.

<603/646hp 655/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> Castiel tells the group 'Is there a way from dragon see to the fields of balator?'

<603/646hp 655/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
You parry an Imperial Centurion's punch.
Your pound DISMEMBERS an Imperial Centurion!
An Imperial Centurion is covered with bleeding wounds.

A black rhinoceros lowers her head and charges an Imperial Centurion, impaling him with her horn!
A black rhinoceros fades into existence.
A black rhinoceros's impalement MANGLES an Imperial Centurion!
An Imperial Centurion yells 'Help! a black rhinoceros is trying to impale me!'
An Imperial Centurion is gushing blood.

An Imperial Centurion stops your pound with a solid blow.
A black rhinoceros's crush *** DEVASTATES *** an Imperial Centurion!
A black rhinoceros's crush *** DEMOLISHES *** an Imperial Centurion!
A black rhinoceros's crush *** DEVASTATES *** an Imperial Centurion!
An Imperial Centurion is DEAD!!
You receive 0 experience points (25% bonus).
An Imperial Centurion's head is shattered, and his brains splash all over you.
A black rhinoceros splits 11 copper coins. Your share is 5 copper coins.
A black rhinoceros sacrifices the corpse of an Imperial Centurion to the gods.

<580/646hp 655/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining> You get an emerald summoning stone from the corpse of Grishtuk.

<580/646hp 655/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
An Imperial Centurion seems to become more alert as his movements return to normal speed.
An Imperial Centurion injures you.

<567/646hp 635/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 4 PM raining>
The rain ceases.
Your vision blurs for a moment, and returns to normal.
Your pound MASSACRES an Imperial Centurion!

<554/646hp 643/1029m 738mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM cloudy>

Sudri looks at Bjar.

<554/646hp 643/1029m 738mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM cloudy>
A black rhinoceros lowers her head and charges an Imperial Centurion, impaling him with her horn!
A black rhinoceros's impalement MASSACRES an Imperial Centurion!

<554/646hp 643/1029m 738mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM cloudy> You magically slow an Imperial Centurion's metabolism.

<554/646hp 623/1029m 738mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM cloudy>
An Imperial Centurion is convulsing on the ground.

People near you:
(PK) Bjar Entrance to the Village of Balator
Sudri Entrance to the Village of Balator
(PK) a black rhinoceros Entrance to the Village of Balator
(PK) Elenia Entrance to the Village of Balator

The gods give you 10 copper coins for your sacrifice of the corpse of an Imperial Centurion.
You split 10 copper coins. Your share is 5 copper coins.

You get a potion of return from the corpse of Grishtuk.

Entrance to the Imperial Lands

<554/646hp 623/1029m 737mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
Between Two Imperial Guard Towers

A stocky duergar glares upwards here, arms crossed over his chest.

<554/646hp 623/1029m 736mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
People near you:
(PK) a black rhinoceros Between Two Imperial Guard Towers
(PK) Elenia Between Two Imperial Guard Towers

<554/646hp 623/1029m 736mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 735mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 734mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 733mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 732mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
A Bend in the Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 731mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 730mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 729mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
A Bend in the Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 728mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 727mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The Imperial Road

<554/646hp 623/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The centurion blocks your path and tells you to pay the toll to pass.

<554/646hp 623/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining> The centurion blocks your path and tells you to pay the toll to pass.

<554/646hp 623/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining> The centurion blocks your path and tells you to pay the toll to pass.

<554/646hp 623/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
The centurion blocks your path and tells you to pay the toll to pass.

<554/646hp 623/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining> An Imperial Centurion seems to become more alert as her movements return to normal speed.
An Imperial Centurion injures you.

<541/646hp 603/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
Your pound maims an Imperial Centurion!

<515/646hp 603/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
Elenia: Grishtuk is dead.

<515/646hp 603/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
A black rhinoceros lowers her head and charges an Imperial Centurion, impaling her with her horn!
A black rhinoceros's impalement MASSACRES an Imperial Centurion!

<515/646hp 603/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining> You magically slow an Imperial Centurion's metabolism.

<515/646hp 583/1029m 726mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
Your pound MASSACRES an Imperial Centurion!

<502/646hp 583/1029m 723mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
You lost your concentration.
An Imperial Centurion is writhing in agony.

<490/646hp 563/1029m 723mv 14703tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
You receive 8 experience points (25% bonus).
An Imperial Centurion's hands are sliced from her dead body.
A black rhinoceros splits 10 copper coins. Your share is 5 copper coins.

<490/646hp 563/1029m 723mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>
You hear a gutteral howl as the instinct of the predator take over a black rhinoceros!

<490/646hp 563/1029m 723mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 5 PM raining>

The rain ceases.
You feel able to undergo the repair of bones once more.

<492/646hp 581/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy> You disrupt an Imperial Centurion's muscles!
Your disruption MANGLES an Imperial Centurion!

<492/646hp 541/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>

<466/646hp 541/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
Your pound maims an Imperial Centurion!

<453/646hp 541/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>

A black rhinoceros lowers its head and charges an Imperial Centurion, but misses!
An Imperial Centurion's punch devastates a black rhinoceros!
You disrupt an Imperial Centurion's muscles!
An Imperial Centurion's legs buckle, throwing her balance momentarily.
Your disruption === OBLITERATES === an Imperial Centurion!

<453/646hp 501/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
An Imperial Centurion's blow swings wildly and misses.
An Imperial Centurion's blow swings wildly and misses.
Like a predator, a black rhinoceros strikes swiftly at a vulnerable point!

<440/646hp 501/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
Castiel tells the group 'Bah, well done'

<440/646hp 501/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>

<413/646hp 501/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
An Imperial Centurion seems to become more alert as her movements return to normal speed.

<413/646hp 481/1029m 741mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>

A black rhinoceros's crush misses an Imperial Centurion.
Like a predator, a black rhinoceros darts in and lands a vicious blow!

<413/646hp 481/1029m 738mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy> You magically slow an Imperial Centurion's metabolism.

<413/646hp 461/1029m 738mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
Liaya: Is good job!

<413/646hp 461/1029m 738mv 14695tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
Your pound nearly strikes an Imperial Centurion before she turns it away.
You receive 2 experience points (25% bonus).
A black rhinoceros splits 9 copper coins. Your share is 4 copper coins.

<413/646hp 461/1029m 735mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Imperial Road

<413/646hp 461/1029m 734mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy> An Archway Entering the Imperial City

<413/646hp 461/1029m 733mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Avenue of Conquest

<413/646hp 461/1029m 731mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Avenue of Conquest

<413/646hp 461/1029m 729mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Avenue of Conquest

<413/646hp 461/1029m 727mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Imperial Square

Water flows from a beautifully carved onyx fountain.

<413/646hp 461/1029m 725mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Avenue of Conquest

<413/646hp 461/1029m 723mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Avenue of Conquest

<413/646hp 461/1029m 721mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
Before the Imperial Palace

A lizard strains against an iron chain around its neck.

<413/646hp 461/1029m 719mv 14693tnl outdoor waxing civilized 6 PM cloudy>
The Gates of the Palace

The Vanquisher of the Empire defends the Palace to the death!

<413/646hp 461/1029m 718mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 6 PM none> The Imperial Vanquisher moves to block your path.

<413/646hp 461/1029m 718mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 6 PM none> The Imperial Vanquisher moves to block your path.

<413/646hp 461/1029m 718mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 6 PM none>
You magically slow the Imperial Vanquisher's metabolism.
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's kicked dirt misses you.
The Imperial Vanquisher is in perfect health.

<413/646hp 441/1029m 718mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 6 PM none>
Grishtuk tells you 'bjar can harm you?'
You calm as your stream of adrenaline tapers off.
A black rhinoceros slowly floats to the ground.
A black rhinoceros's hunger grazes her.
The Imperial Vanquisher is in perfect health.

<414/646hp 453/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none>
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash grazes you.
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash grazes you.
Your pound MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pound misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
The Imperial Vanquisher has a few scratches.

<401/646hp 453/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none>
The Imperial Vanquisher's flesh softens under the power of your spell.

<401/646hp 413/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none>
Your defensive spin deflects the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pound EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!

Bjar has arrived.

The Imperial Vanquisher moves to block Bjar's path.

The Imperial Vanquisher moves to block Bjar's path.
Sudri tells you 'all elves the same. Cna't do nothing without someone else yelp'

You tell Sudri 'Yes, he can.'

<401/646hp 413/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none> You decalcify the Imperial Vanquisher's bones making them brittle.

<401/646hp 383/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none> A black rhinoceros lowers its head and charges the Imperial Vanquisher, but misses!
The Imperial Vanquisher yells 'Help! a black rhinoceros is trying to impale me!'
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash wounds a black rhinoceros.

<401/646hp 383/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none>
Your pound MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pound DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
A black rhinoceros's crush === OBLITERATES === the Imperial Vanquisher!

The Imperial Vanquisher's kicked dirt misses you.
Like a predator, a black rhinoceros strikes swiftly executing a painful blow!
The Imperial Vanquisher has some small but disgusting cuts.

A black rhinoceros's crush *** DEVASTATES *** the Imperial Vanquisher!

You are affected by:
Spell: 'giant strength' modifies strength by 4 for 45 hours.
Spell: 'metabolic quickening' modifies dexterity by 4 for 19 hours.
Spell: 'protection from evil' for 19 hours.
Spell: 'detect magic' for 18 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 18 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 18 hours.
Spell: 'sheen of stone' modifies armor class by -75 for 8 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 8 hours.
Spell: 'swiftness' modifies save vs paralysis by -11 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 25 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 2 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 5 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'corporeal hardening' modifies dexterity by -2 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'fortitude' modifies constitution by 3 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'tenacity' modifies hp by 41 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'control translucence' for 2 hours.
Spell: 'repair organ' for 2 hours.
Spell: 'repair organ' modifies constitution by -1 for 2 hours.
Spell: 'pass door' for 1 hours.
Spell: 'barrier' modifies armor class by -80 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'shield' modifies armor class by -30 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 0 hours.

<401/646hp 383/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none> Bjar's punch *** DEMOLISHES *** the Imperial Vanquisher!

Bjar's punch *** DEVASTATES *** the Imperial Vanquisher!
Bjar's punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pound maims the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

You can't concentrate enough.

People near you:
(PK) Bjar The Gates of the Palace
(PK) a black rhinoceros The Gates of the Palace
(PK) Elenia The Gates of the Palace

<401/646hp 383/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 7 PM none> <43 H-Elf Con> (PK) Vortiran the Adept of Divination
<48 Min War> (PK) Bjar the Student of the Macalla
<51 Cloud War> (PK) Rochefort the Legend of the Battlefield
<51 H-Drw Hea> (PK) Vythigor the Affirmation of Life, Provincial Magistrate
<51 Felar Ran> (PK) Liaya Moonshadow the Dweller of the Wilds
<49 D-Elf Tra> (PK) Sulzaen the Greater Wizard of Transmutation
<51 Felar Shf> (PK) Tameron T'Chalak the Vicious Metamorph, Chancellor of Eternal Night
<48 Elf Bar> (PK) (WANTED) Castiel the Chronicler
<49 Human Shf> (PK) Yunnalene the Grand Sorceress of Transformation
*44 Elf Tra* (PK) Elenia the Arcane

Players found: 10

Bjar's punch *** DEMOLISHES *** the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher dodges your pound.

A black rhinoceros looks at Bjar.

You tell Sudri 'I'm a transmuter.'

the Watcher: Hail Aeranir, strike swift and true, the battle still wages.

Bjar swings his fists wildly at the Imperial Vanquisher but no blows land.

The Imperial Vanquisher's slash misses you.

You say 'Hey there.'

The Gates of the Palace
You stand between two huge open portcullis, one to the north and
one to the south. A ceiling lofts above you, held up by a series
of stone arches. The walls to the east and west are covered with
black scorch marks and pocked from splattered acid. The stone
floor is cracked and broken from countless upheavals and eternally
stained with the deep red of dried blood. You can continue
further into the Palace to the north, or leave to the south.

Bjar is here, fighting the Imperial Vanquisher.
(Translucent) a black rhinoceros is here, fighting the Imperial Vanquisher.
The Vanquisher of the Empire defends the Palace to the death!

Bjar's punch MANGLES the Imperial Vanquisher!
You swat the Imperial Vanquisher's slash away from you.
The Imperial Vanquisher disarms you with its bare hands and sends a well-crafted yew staff flying!
Your punch EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

The barrier protecting you flickers and fades away.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.
You slowly float to the ground.

<403/646hp 393/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none>
You get a well-crafted yew staff.
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash injures you.
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash injures you.
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash hits you.
Your punch misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
Your punch maims the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch decimates the Imperial Vanquisher!

<360/646hp 393/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none> You wield a well-crafted yew staff.
A well-crafted yew staff feels like a part of you!

<360/646hp 393/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none> The Imperial Vanquisher sags with exhaustion, the vigor vanishing from its movements.
Your muscular lethargy DISTURBS the Imperial Vanquisher!

<360/646hp 385/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none>
A black rhinoceros has fled!
A black rhinoceros leaves south.
The Imperial Vanquisher looks less tired.

Your pound MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!

Aeranir: Greetings.

You disrupt the Imperial Vanquisher's bones!
The Imperial Vanquisher's brittle bones snap causing it to hemorrhage!
Your disruption <<< ERADICATES >>> the Imperial Vanquisher!

<360/646hp 335/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none>
Bjar's punch misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
Your pound misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
The Imperial Vanquisher is writhing in agony.

<360/646hp 335/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none>
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash hits you.

<350/646hp 335/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none>
Castiel: Greetings

Bjar's punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!

Yunnalene tells the group 'I can land the killing blow?'

The Imperial Vanquisher sags with exhaustion, the vigor vanishing from its movements.
Your muscular lethargy DISTRESSES the Imperial Vanquisher!

<350/646hp 327/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none>
Bjar's punch misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
The Imperial Vanquisher tries to disarm you, but fails.

Aeranir: What transpires?

You tell your group 'Yes.'

<350/646hp 327/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none> You tell your group 'Please do.'

Bjar's punch *** DEVASTATES *** the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher looks less tired.
The Imperial Vanquisher dodges your pound.
The Imperial Vanquisher is convulsing on the ground.

A black rhinoceros blunders in and sprawls at your feet.

<350/646hp 327/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none> You disrupt the Imperial Vanquisher's bones!
Your disruption <<< ERADICATES >>> the Imperial Vanquisher!

<350/646hp 277/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 8 PM none>
Bjar laces his fingers together to jab at the Imperial Vanquisher but misses.
The Imperial Vanquisher continues to bleed from its wounds.
The Imperial Vanquisher's bleeding maims it!
You feel solid again.
You no longer feel in control of your translucence.

<353/646hp 291/1029m 741mv 14693tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
The Imperial Vanquisher is DEAD!!
As the Imperial Vanquisher falls, a radiant crystal orb returns to the Fortress Cabal!
You receive 500 experience for a successful counter-raid.
You feel a shudder in your Cabal Power!
The Imperial Vanquisher's severed head plops on the ground.
The gods give you 4 copper coins for your sacrifice of the corpse of the Imperial Vanquisher.
You split 4 copper coins. Your share is 2 copper coins.

<353/646hp 291/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
Bright silver-white flames flicker to life and begin to swirl around you.

<353/646hp 153/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
Bjar growls.
The edges of a black rhinoceros's being stretch and twist and she returns to normal.

Bjar leaves south.

Yunnalene utters the words, 'sagg eaaf'.

<353/646hp 153/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none> You turn translucent.

<353/646hp 133/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
Bjar has arrived.

Castiel tells the group 'Bah well done'

Yunnalene utters the words, 'sagg eaaf'.
Yunnalene turns translucent.

<353/646hp 133/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none> You flicker between translucence, normality, and nothingness briefly.

<353/646hp 63/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
Aeranir: Ah. Well done.

Yunnalene utters the words, 'qaihfar hgruigrjqunsoqz'.
Yunnalene flickers between translucence, normality, and nothingness briefly.

<353/646hp 63/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none> People near you:
(PK) Bjar The Gates of the Palace
(PK) Yunnalene The Gates of the Palace
(PK) Elenia The Gates of the Palace

Yunnalene yells 'Help! Bjar is bashing me!'
Bjar tries to bash Yunnalene but stumbles through Yunnalene as she becomes completely insubstantial briefly.

You fail to slow Bjar's metabolism.

<353/646hp 43/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
Bjar's punch devastates Yunnalene!
Bjar's punch MUTILATES Yunnalene!
Bjar's punch MUTILATES Yunnalene!

<353/646hp 43/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>

The edges of Yunnalene's being stretch and twist and she becomes a black rhinoceros.
You hear a gutteral howl as the instinct of the predator take over a black rhinoceros!

<353/646hp 43/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none> Bjar yells 'Die, Elennia, yoou thoorceroouth doog!'
You fail to slow Bjar's metabolism.

<353/646hp 23/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
Bjar laces his fingers together and hammers his fists at a black rhinoceros!
Bjar's crushing blow knocks a black rhinoceros down!
Bjar's crushing blow MANGLES a black rhinoceros!

Bjar's punch devastates a black rhinoceros!
Bjar's punch misses a black rhinoceros.
Bjar's punch devastates a black rhinoceros!
A black rhinoceros's crush MASSACRES Bjar!
A black rhinoceros's crush MANGLES Bjar!

You magically slow Bjar's metabolism.

<353/646hp 3/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
Bjar's punch maims a black rhinoceros!
Bjar's punch mauls a black rhinoceros.
Like a predator, a black rhinoceros strikes swiftly at a vulnerable point!
Bjar is DEAD!!

The bludgeoned corpse of Bjar lies here.
The corpse of Bjar contains:
a skin from the snow leopard
a two-handed mithril sword with jade etchings
( 2) a tarnished silver ring
the stomach of a beast
an engraved silver bracelet
(Glowing) a shirt of shining silver chain
a ring with two keys
a two-handed white sword
a two-handed black sword
2 gold coins
84 silver coins
166 copper coins

The edges of a black rhinoceros's being stretch and twist and she returns to normal.

A lion has arrived.

A lion rakes her claws across your body.
A lion's raking claws EVISCERATES you!
A lion's raking claws EVISCERATES you!
You yell 'Help! a lion is clawing me!'
A lion is in perfect health.

<263/646hp 3/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
You parry a lion's claw.
A lion's claw MUTILATES you!
Your defensive spin deflects a lion's claw.
Your pound injures a lion.
Your pound grazes a lion.
A lion has a few scratches.

<221/646hp 3/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>

The edges of Yunnalene's being stretch and twist and she becomes a black rhinoceros.
You get 2 gold coins from the corpse of Bjar.
You split 2 gold coins. Your share is 1 gold coins.
You get 84 silver coins from the corpse of Bjar.
You split 84 silver coins. Your share is 42 silver coins.
You get 166 copper coins from the corpse of Bjar.
You split 166 copper coins. Your share is 83 copper coins.

<221/646hp 3/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none> You don't have enough mana.
The Nightwalker has arrived.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Your defensive spin deflects the Nightwalker's claw.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds you.

<203/646hp 3/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
The Nightwalker's claw wounds you.
A lion's claw EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your defensive spin deflects a lion's claw.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A lion throws herself away from your pound.
Your pound hits a lion.
Your pound hits a lion.

<53/646hp 3/1029m 741mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
A Hallway

You flee from combat!

<53/646hp 3/1029m 740mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
You can't find it.

<53/646hp 3/1029m 740mv 14193tnl indoor waxing civilized 9 PM none>
You drink a potion of return.
The Main Altar of the Cathedral of the Holy Light

Tabius (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 03:29 PM

#81323, "RE: Log within"
In response to Reply #13

I see here you jumping into my fight with Grishtuk, I did flee and return which was probably not the best thing to do, but it was hardly me helping you kill Grishtuk, more like you jumping into a fight that was already in progress. Also, I see me not hitting one Centurion after Grishtuk dies, so definitely not AIDING you in killing cents, then yes I did try to steal the kill on the Vanquisher, and I then attacked both of you while obviously very naked, when like I said I should have just left when the Vanquisher dies. I would say my only kinda bleh action here was the flee and return on the fight with Grishtuk, but as you can obviously see I was almost naked an there fighting him regardless without the head, which means no prep action whatsoever, no deathblow, no resist, a REAL disadvantage.

Elenia (Guest)Sun 14-Jun-09 08:50 AM

#81376, "RE: Log within"
In response to Reply #16

Yup, I'm not going to knock you for not attacking me naked without head (I did say attacking A/S transmuter like that is suicide). Just saying that what you did will give the impression of a crappy rager, however justified the circumstances are. Hope you have more fun with the next char!

Elenia (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 08:06 AM

#81309, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bjar the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #6

Your post:

This post is so much garbage. I didnt help you kill Cents. I was a ghost after getting killed by Grishtuk at the Cents, you and the shifter killed the cents and chased Grishtuk into the Palace. You attacked the Vanquisher, I reformed and attacked the Vanquisher as well, yes hoping to steal the kill an get the head back. As soon as the Vanquisher fell, you killing it, I attacked a hero muter, and a hero shifter like a fool, when I should have just got the hell out of dodge.
As for the second incident, Aeinrez can attest to this, I DIED right after he did, I DIDNT full loot anyone, he and I even swapped out some gear that had gotten mixed from whoever was there, I cant remember now Daerni I think, and Khalla. I also did not kill your guardian, that was Daerni as well. My mistake was coming in to fight Aeinreiz at the Water, per Battle politics anyway, but once I realized you were gone, I left off even that.
I'm sure your just trying to hop onto the bash the guy who got booted from Battle wagon, but in the future you might want to actually know what your talking about.

You said you were a ghost. Not true - See log below. You killed Grishtuk at Cents, though I stole the kill with melee.

You said you didn't help me kill Cents. True. However. you also didn't attack me or Yunnalene. Standing in the same room with someone you want to kill and waiting for them to help you kill a Centurion? If you're a sphere deception scout thief I might understand, but you are a berserker minotaur warrior. Good luck justifying that.

You attacked a hero muter and a hero shifter like a fool. That muter is me, and that shifter is Yunnalene. See log below. You had plenty of chances to get the hell out of dodge - we did not even know you were a villager. Trust me, if a Mage, goodie or not, sees a villager next to her, you can bet she's going to attack. Ask Byren or something.

You died after Aeinrez died. True. I have no information that refutes that. Khalla assassinated you. True according to Aeinrez.

Look, I'm not giving away my player but if you know who it is, you will know that I -LIKE- Battle characters. Call deathblow OP, or whatever, they die a lot and are often under unjustified criticism because for a few moments they deal some crazy #### damage. Most Battle characters are easy to kill. Scrimbul proved it, and I'm sure I could do the same thing if I were arsed to roll Imperial Bard, fire giant sword prepwhore, or arial dagger prepwhore, etc. Out-prep and out-gear their cabal powers, calculate the probabilities to reduce your chance of death to near 0, ensure that they cannot run, and you have a nice fat PK under your belt. I feel sorry for Battle chars I out-prep and do that to. So don't tell me I'm trying to jump on the bandwagon. I'm on the Battle side in this one.

I know what I am talking about. Not to worry, I forgive you. Maybe you were drunk while playing or someone else played Bjar at that time. I try to be nice about behaviour I see that's completely lousy, and you delude yourself and claim that I'm lying. I don't think I have to say more, and neither do you. I won't put it against you (the player) because we all have our ####ty moments.

Good luck with the next one.

KennyPowers (Guest)Thu 11-Jun-09 11:10 PM

#81228, "If this wasn't Beront, shame on you whoever it was."
In response to Reply #0

If it was you Beront, I still loves you.

Arrna (Guest)Fri 12-Jun-09 06:54 PM

#81268, "It was the same guy playing that thief who got booted....."
In response to Reply #1

... And I assume it was fitting to his role somehow as a berserker to outright lie to the Marshall about stuff? (As I highly doubt that 4 differnt goodie chars would...)

Bjar (Guest)Fri 12-Jun-09 11:47 PM

#81281, "RE: It was the same guy playing that thief who got boot..."
In response to Reply #2

Just curious as to what I 'lied' to you about. If you mean the incident with Aeinreiz, Elenia, and some shifter, I didnt lie, I attacked them Aeinreiz stripped my weapons and refused to return them, then fled and hid in the Fortress, I came to the Fortress, Jeknal showed up, I attacked him, when I did Elenia an Aeinreiz came out and attacked him as well. Jeknal died, I killed Aeinreiz, Elenia went flat, then Khalla stepped out of the shadows and killed me. I had grabbed a few weapons from Aeinreizs corpse, since it looked as if he had sacced mine, when I came back Aeinreiz and I sorted out what of our gear was left. Now here Elenia claims she had left the lands, but I was unaware of this as she was flat from the moment Jeknal died and she fled. The tara bal was dead, I went into the Watcher and fought Aeinreiz, he fled once again, this continued for a few minutes and I left.

Bjar (Guest)Fri 12-Jun-09 11:52 PM

#81282, "RE: It was the same guy playing that thief who got boot..."
In response to Reply #3

Also if I remember correctly I admitted to you that I went into the Fortress, just like I admitted it to Woldrun, I was told not to do it again by the Commander, and I wouldnt have. But you showed up at the Village trying to threaten me and were told to move on or die, there was another Villager there though I cant remember who it was, but yeah you moved on, so dont try to be brave on the forums.

Arrna (Guest)Sat 13-Jun-09 12:33 PM

#81317, "I'll just bite my lip on this one. N/T"
In response to Reply #4

n/t

Beront (Guest)Sun 14-Jun-09 11:58 PM

#81422, "Dude.."
In response to Reply #1

I wouldn't die there Its not me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81227 Previous topic | Next topic