Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Chamantha the Hand of An Immortal, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80830
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Jun-09 07:08 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80830, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Chamantha the Hand of An Immortal, Imperial Priestess"

Wed Jun 3 19:04:50 2009

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Chamantha perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:107

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Chamantha the Hand of An Immorta..., chamantha (Guest), 03-Jun-09 07:30 PM, #1
     Reply I think every Shaman says the same thing., Java, 03-Jun-09 07:40 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I think every Shaman says the same thing., A2, 04-Jun-09 06:30 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Chamantha the Hand of An Immorta..., Past Priestess (Guest), 03-Jun-09 08:16 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Much respect, Byren (Guest), 03-Jun-09 10:00 PM, #4
     Reply That's a shame... Though Shamans doesn't seem that fun ..., Arrna (Guest), 04-Jun-09 04:48 AM, #5
          Reply RE: That's a shame... Though Shamans doesn't seem that ..., cghamantha (Guest), 04-Jun-09 08:49 AM, #7

chamantha (Guest)Wed 03-Jun-09 07:30 PM

#80832, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Chamantha the Hand of An Immorta..."
In response to Reply #0

well... there where people i liked, and people i hated.. ther where people ther hated' and liked me...

I had fun with her the until i reached hero range.. then i could do nothing at all..

i belive shamans need love next.....

i dont want to write anything special but if anyone want to whrites something ill be happy to read it.

JavaWed 03-Jun-09 07:40 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#80833, "I think every Shaman says the same thing."
In response to Reply #1

Fun ranking up. Sucks at hero range. That was exactly my experience, too.

I interacted with you on both sides of the coin a few times, mostly early on in your life. From what I saw, ya dun good.

A2Thu 04-Jun-09 06:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80845, "RE: I think every Shaman says the same thing."
In response to Reply #2

Yep. That is an accurate description of the class.

Those last 4 levels don't make that big of a difference. Anyone with decent saves gear (which is anyone that is a newbie) is going to stand there while you plug away with your 2 attacks per round and no sups landing.

For the love of god, I just hope someone at some point feels like doing a shaman revamp instead of adding more stuff to thieves, or paladins, or shifters, or god forbid even more new #### for warriors.

I'd put up with the same class dynamic (being entirely dependent upon supps landing) for some flavor and style.

Past Priestess (Guest)Wed 03-Jun-09 08:16 PM

#80835, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Chamantha the Hand of An Immorta..."
In response to Reply #1

When you rely on communes landing, you can't sit at 47, those four levels matter. You likely would have had a difference experience if you hero'd.

Byren (Guest)Wed 03-Jun-09 10:00 PM

#80838, "RE: Much respect"
In response to Reply #1

Man I should have saw that death with the centurions coming,
nice job tricking me there. This is the kind of player that
I like to interact with, friend or foe.

As for plague, I was wearing a ton of str gear, you weren't going
to have time to spam plague to drop my swords, fwiw. Shamans can
be fun, but honestly I don't think you were piloting PK mode just
right for the character build. Summoning to centurions is one thing, but keep in mind Nakrasus had to get in on that too.

Good luck with your next, and I enjoyed mixing it up.

Arrna (Guest)Thu 04-Jun-09 04:48 AM

#80844, "That's a shame... Though Shamans doesn't seem that fun ..."
In response to Reply #1

...so I understand that you deleted if you got bored. Your words are the same as most other deleted hero shamans.

Enjoyed fighting you though, did I ever get you? A shame I couldn't permalagg you properly. Hehe

Good luck with your next.

cghamantha (Guest)Thu 04-Jun-09 08:49 AM

#80852, "RE: That's a shame... Though Shamans doesn't seem that ..."
In response to Reply #5

i feared you alot... and you could almost permalag me.. i remember one time at palace, where i fought you, i startet at 900 hp, and after some few drives and my only command where co word, did i still go down to 125 hp before i wordet...

so you almost did permalag me

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80830 Previous topic | Next topic