Subject: "Elorik tripped on his sword and impaled himself.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80767
Show all folders

TsunamiTue 02-Jun-09 08:48 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80767, "Elorik tripped on his sword and impaled himself.."

I wash my hand with CF. Just kidding. Had a great time with this character. First cabaled character, first hero worth a damn (other one being Matrik), and first one I actually got into.

Finals coming up and then vacation, so probably would have auto-deleted or lost touch with the character before I could come back. Might even get a job too, cabin fever and all.

Character turned out nothing like I planned, but its cool that things can evolve that way. Ended up being a little too cuddly for my tastes and next incarnation will be something I can get a lot more PK action with. Elorik's main goal was to try to 'turn' people, which was kind of getting boring and is understandably difficult. Plus shield dedicant paladin pk just isn't my style. At all.

Special thanks to Corrlaan for taking time out of his schedule and the rest of the immortals for running such a ridiculously in depth and great game.

Thanks to all of Fortress for teaching me a lot of stuff. Interested in seeing what its like with Maran leaders around too. Ailinilia, you do a good job as Cardinal and act the way I imagine one would. Nian seemed like a good Prophet when I saw him around too.

Araevin- Probably interacted with you more than anyone else. Thanks for helping me out and roleplaying with me.

Arrna - You helped a lot too, but didn't get to talk with you much.

Okinlistik- Love your gungho style even if you eat more deaths than you should. Couldn't imagine you doing otherwise and it fitting the RP though.

And of course thanks to everyone else for playing. To many influences to mention all of them and can't think of any that detracted from the fun. Would be no fun indeed in CF by myself.

Advice: Don't take the game too seriously, it is just a game after all.

Comments/critiques welcome.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Elorik tripped on his sword and impaled himself.., Nian (Guest), 04-Jun-09 03:56 PM, #8
Reply Good one., Kjrorh (Guest), 03-Jun-09 12:15 AM, #7
Reply Enjoyed interacting with you..., Vythigor (Guest), 02-Jun-09 10:33 PM, #3
Reply RE: Enjoyed interacting with you..., Tsunami, 03-Jun-09 12:10 AM, #4
Reply Le sigh., Aeinrez (Guest), 02-Jun-09 09:42 PM, #2
Reply RE: Le sigh., Tsunami, 03-Jun-09 12:09 AM, #6
Reply Aaw, sad to see you go!, Arrna (Guest), 02-Jun-09 09:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Aaw, sad to see you go!, Tsunami, 03-Jun-09 12:08 AM, #5

Nian (Guest)Thu 04-Jun-09 03:56 PM

#80910, "RE: Elorik tripped on his sword and impaled himself.."
In response to Reply #0

Alas I had to hear about you from Ailinilia, most of the time, but it was stuff that made me want to interact with you, so that's great. Sadly, our hours didn't seem to overlap enough to really get a good impression about you.

I'm sure I would have liked seeing more about you.

See you with the next!

Kjrorh (Guest)Wed 03-Jun-09 12:15 AM

#80787, "Good one."
In response to Reply #0

Good luck with your next.

Vythigor (Guest)Tue 02-Jun-09 10:33 PM

#80776, "Enjoyed interacting with you..."
In response to Reply #0

... I've never played a Fortress character, but based on what little I know, from the outside, you were a perfect acolyte.

I wish I had a bit more time to show you a few things that were shown to me, but alas. Looking forward to your next.

TsunamiWed 03-Jun-09 12:02 AM
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80783, "RE: Enjoyed interacting with you..."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Wed 03-Jun-09 12:10 AM

Thank you. That's a huge compliment for me. Elorik originally intended to be a Maran and I didn't know much about the Acolytes myself.

Definitely enjoyed playing with you as well.

Aeinrez (Guest)Tue 02-Jun-09 09:42 PM

#80771, "Le sigh."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked you.

Hope you come back.

TsunamiWed 03-Jun-09 12:09 AM
1509 posts
#80785, "RE: Le sigh."
In response to Reply #2

Thank you. You too. I tried to delete a few days earlier and didn't because you logged on. Funny you logged just as I was pressing the buttons the second time.

Arrna (Guest)Tue 02-Jun-09 09:01 PM

#80768, "Aaw, sad to see you go!"
In response to Reply #0

So, you were about as new as I thought you were. I really wish that we've had more time to teach you stuff. Really wanted to show you around Thera and give you some PK hints. (Not that I'm any vet in anyway, but I do know a few things.)

Well, I hope you come back soon again with something cool!

(Btw, Matrik? Uncabaled human or arial warrior? I think I remember him, tried to teach you some stuff with what char I had back then too. hehe)

TsunamiWed 03-Jun-09 12:08 AM
1509 posts
#80784, "RE: Aaw, sad to see you go!"
In response to Reply #1

Yep, pretty new in hero terms. Have played for a few years but rarely make it past 30 before something gets in the way of my playing.

I definitely will come back after vacation, and as a class that fits my style better. I think I can be pretty good at PK, but will need a drasticly different skill set than shield paladin. Especially after all I learned from everyone. Most of my problem seems to come from not knowing exactly what the enemy can throw at me.

Yep, Matrik was uncaballed human spear warrior. I think I may know who you were and you did start teaching me stuff with him before I deleted too. Thanks on both counts

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80767 Previous topic | Next topic