Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kalzur the Elder Invoker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80675
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 31-May-09 05:08 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80675, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kalzur the Elder Invoker"

Sun May 31 17:06:27 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Kalzur perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:invoker
Level:38
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:105

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TheerklaSun 31-May-09 05:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80678, "Get mad at a spell not budging?"
In response to Reply #0

Or affinity choices? Aren't many other reasons I can think of to delete an invoker after the pain of ranking up to thirty-eight. Even if there are a crap load of villagers around just now.

DervishSun 31-May-09 05:42 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#80679, "RE: Get mad at a spell not budging?"
In response to Reply #1

You have missed two more reasons - wands and low int.

RealSheaSun 31-May-09 09:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#80687, "Nope:"
In response to Reply #1

Actually, I'm going on a trip to Canada this next couple of weeks and since I'm going to be away I thought I'd delete. I'm actually pretty surprised that I lasted as long as I did, considering the practice. It wouldn't have been bareable if I hadn't been able to MUD from my cell phone and spam practice.

Apologies to all that I interacted with during CST AM. Chances are that I was playing on my Treo and communication becomes barely doable so my RP pretty much went in the tank during those periods. Oh, but oddly enough, I had my entire induction interview via my cell phone: I can guarentee that you've never seen thumbs move on a cell phone keyboard like mine during that interview.

Enemies: (AKA Ragers) It was fun, even all the dying (by yours truly).

See you later all.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80675 Previous topic | Next topic