Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80425
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 26-May-09 04:00 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80425, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Blade"

Tue May 26 15:56:20 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Magrusaiig perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:62

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..., Isildur, 31-May-09 05:28 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..., Taichabel (Guest), 31-May-09 04:02 PM, #7
Reply Svarmungadr, Valkenar, 31-May-09 12:01 AM, #6
Reply You were fun to fight., Marsen (Guest), 30-May-09 10:31 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..., Nemuan (Guest), 26-May-09 07:32 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..., Magrusaiig (Guest), 26-May-09 08:11 PM, #4
Reply Bah!, Thull (Guest), 26-May-09 04:35 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Bah!, Magrusaiig (Guest), 26-May-09 05:27 PM, #2

IsildurSun 31-May-09 05:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80677, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..."
In response to Reply #0

You were cool enough. My one criticism: when an evil conjurer attacks you, or an evil "anybody" for that matter, don't act so surprised.

I mean, unless you're role-playing a character who's extremely naive about the world and how it works.

Taichabel (Guest)Sun 31-May-09 04:02 PM

#80672, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah kept waiting on you to level up to bond, right now it seems nexus mages have no warrior types to bond with

Anyways the few times we did get to fight together well done. Only negative comment was the many times you asked high level characters to help you level, other than that good job from what I seen

ValkenarSun 31-May-09 12:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
#80653, "Svarmungadr"
In response to Reply #0

You completely and totally hosed me as Svarmungadr. The first time we fought I felt like I had a chance to win, the second time I was at 30% after one round or so and you were almost untouched. I had no idea a gnome (even swinging wrath at a vuln) could open such a large can of woop-ass on a giant swinging blunt.

Marsen (Guest)Sat 30-May-09 10:31 PM

#80647, "You were fun to fight."
In response to Reply #0

It was so completely one sided until you must have trained up your skills. It was fun though, showed me how much haste really helps in a fight. I was hoping for you to get up to hero so we could have long drawn out battles ^_^ Good luck with the next!

Nemuan (Guest)Tue 26-May-09 07:32 PM

#80442, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..."
In response to Reply #0

Had a few fun fights with you. I liked our first encounter, where I walked in and you said something like "Well, we fighting" or some such and emoted something with your weapons. GLWYN.

Magrusaiig (Guest)Tue 26-May-09 08:11 PM

#80447, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Magrusaiig the Warrior of the Bla..."
In response to Reply #3

Heh, I think darkness was tipping then, I did enjoy the fights with you but you had me pretty easy with plague/poison when I dropped my swords. Sorry about that last fight where I jumped in and ganged you, but darkness was dominating at that time but I just hate ganging also. Great char, kinda scared Magrusaiig to fight but I don't like backing down either.

Thull (Guest)Tue 26-May-09 04:35 PM

#80429, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

I had hoped that you'd stick around and be buddies in the hero range. Guess not! Liked you a lot, fought with you a lot. Those times we were bored and we'd go to the arena! But you seemed a lot dedicated to your cause which is alright. Might have burned you down though. You parried like a freaking mongoose!

GLWYN!

Magrusaiig (Guest)Tue 26-May-09 05:27 PM

#80435, "RE: Bah!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, Applicants I could beat down, then when they got their hut I kinda was screwed. I was running through most people more then I thought I would but then... it was like a brick wall. couldn't win against any.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80425 Previous topic | Next topic