Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Eyrndiahl the Legend of the Battlefiel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80186
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 24-May-09 07:16 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80186, "(DELETED) [None] Eyrndiahl the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun May 24 07:12:12 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Eyrndiahl perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:157

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vythigor (Guest)Sun 24-May-09 10:43 AM

#80202, "This bums me out..."
In response to Reply #0

... you were a fierce opponent. Wow, just, wow. You got me good a couple of times. What I really liked about you in the couple of times that you got me is that although there were others after me as well (for example, Malthalia or Sarafeinnia or a thief whose name I forget), it never seemed like you were ganging. You'd see me wounded or in trouble and would just go for it. You seemed very independent and very knowledgeable. To be honest, you epitimized how I thought an evil outlander should be played. I kept checking leader several times to see if you've made a Nightreaver. I also expected to be fully looted by you for RP reasons and yet you never did, my thanks to you for that.

Well, I ramble now, the bottom line is that you were one of my favorite opposing forces and I am sad to see you go.

Yours truly,

V

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80186 Previous topic | Next topic