Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rouqwet the Caller of the Pack" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80104
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 22-May-09 07:44 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80104, "(DELETED) [None] Rouqwet the Caller of the Pack"

Fri May 22 19:43:34 2009

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Rouqwet perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:80

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply By the way i SUCK at goodies & neutrals, Rouqwet (Guest), 22-May-09 08:06 PM, #2
Reply You don't suck at playing goodies as much, Thisoldude (Guest), 22-May-09 09:46 PM, #3
Reply The #### are you talking about?, Rouqwet (Guest), 22-May-09 10:45 PM, #6
     Reply The guy told me early on before the three of us grouped, thisoldude (Guest), 23-May-09 09:46 AM, #7
          Reply Rouqwet was pimp, Rouqwet (Guest), 23-May-09 11:59 AM, #10
Reply RE: By the way i SUCK at goodies & neutrals, Isildur, 23-May-09 10:14 AM, #8
     Reply Youd' be surprised, actually, Rouqwet (Guest), 23-May-09 11:54 AM, #9
          Reply RE: Youd' be surprised, actually, Isildur, 23-May-09 12:52 PM, #11
               Reply LoL me too nt, AceBushido, 23-May-09 01:34 PM, #12
                    Reply you're just an idiot. nt, Jhyrbian, 23-May-09 02:20 PM, #13
                         Reply I've got a new groupie, AceBushido, 23-May-09 02:25 PM, #14
                              Reply you're edgy, we get it. wtb. nt, Jhyrbian, 23-May-09 02:30 PM, #15
                                   Reply that's so in right now. Just like "Twilight"!~, Aodh, 23-May-09 05:34 PM, #16
                                        Reply You would know nt, AceBushido, 23-May-09 06:05 PM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Rouqwet the Caller of the Pack, Rouqwet (Guest), 22-May-09 07:51 PM, #1
     Reply Well, Beroxxus, 22-May-09 10:28 PM, #4
          Reply DAMN, Rouqwet (Guest), 22-May-09 10:43 PM, #5

Rouqwet (Guest)Fri 22-May-09 08:06 PM

#80107, "By the way i SUCK at goodies & neutrals"
In response to Reply #0

Playing goodies I go insane before rank 30 and delete and all my neutrals get turned evil anyway. I think I just need to stick to evil but animists are so freakin cool that sucks.

Thisoldude (Guest)Fri 22-May-09 09:46 PM

#80111, "You don't suck at playing goodies as much"
In response to Reply #2

As all those Maran wannabies that ranked with you after you looted your group mate who mob died with his very first character on his very first day of playing the mud.

It was sad from a players perspective what you did but eveb sadder from an IC perspective that those goodies had such lame excuses as they did.

One of the worst all time moments in game in a dozen years in my opinion.

Rouqwet (Guest)Fri 22-May-09 10:45 PM

#80114, "The #### are you talking about?"
In response to Reply #3

How did you know that was his first character and his first day unless you have some kind of OOC knowledge about the character? Wow... whatever. People get looted. Good thing he got accustomed to it early. You act like I stripped him naked. I took two things out of his corpse and you threw a bitch fit and attacked me and DIED and NEVER CAME BACK because you went to roll up a new character with your OOC buddy. So STFU even trying to complain to me about that you over sensitive estrogen pumping CHEATER.

On top of that the people who ranked with me afterwards were of neutral alignment so wtf are you saying? Wow what a bitch.

thisoldude (Guest)Sat 23-May-09 09:46 AM

#80125, "The guy told me early on before the three of us grouped"
In response to Reply #6

i dont have any ooc connections.

You did something that was apparently the first in a series of events that was actually enough to result in an align change.

To me the greater issue was the maran-wanabie shrugging it off and travelling with you in spite of it all when an all good group was on hand.

Rouqwet (Guest)Sat 23-May-09 11:59 AM

#80130, "Rouqwet was pimp"
In response to Reply #7

not pimp enough to not get turned evil though. blah! lol

Why didn't you ever come back?

IsildurSat 23-May-09 10:14 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80126, "RE: By the way i SUCK at goodies & neutrals"
In response to Reply #2

It should probably prompt some soul-searching if you are truly incapable of playing a character who isn't a greedy backstabbing douche (i.e. "evil").

Rouqwet (Guest)Sat 23-May-09 11:54 AM

#80128, "Youd' be surprised, actually"
In response to Reply #8

I've spent the last 5 years of my life trying to be the "good guy" and make up for the bad that I had done earlier on in my life only to fail miserably every chance I got to make it better. Since then I've just adopted the "be an asshole" approach and my life is a lot easier.

See the revelation I came to was the only real mistake I made was not being proud of what I was doing in the first place. Funny how that works out, huh?

In that respect I guess my BEST RPed character will one day be a neutral or a goodie, but my evil characters will always have that authentic feel.

Crazy ####.

Good observation though. Much respect for that.

IsildurSat 23-May-09 12:52 PM
5969 posts
#80134, "RE: Youd' be surprised, actually"
In response to Reply #9

So...you're a sociopath. Got it.

AceBushidoSat 23-May-09 01:34 PM
Member since 23rd May 2009
34 posts
#80135, "LoL me too nt"
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Sat 23-May-09 01:34 PM

nt

JhyrbianSat 23-May-09 02:20 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80136, "you're just an idiot. nt"
In response to Reply #12

nt

AceBushidoSat 23-May-09 02:25 PM
34 posts
#80137, "I've got a new groupie"
In response to Reply #13

too bad it's a dude

JhyrbianSat 23-May-09 02:30 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80138, "you're edgy, we get it. wtb. nt"
In response to Reply #14

nt

AodhSat 23-May-09 05:34 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
#80150, "that's so in right now. Just like "Twilight"!~"
In response to Reply #15

AceBushidoSat 23-May-09 06:05 PM
34 posts
#80152, "You would know nt"
In response to Reply #16

nt

Rouqwet (Guest)Fri 22-May-09 07:51 PM

#80105, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Rouqwet the Caller of the Pack"
In response to Reply #0

Wasn't getting any feedback on if I would ever be able to regain my powers so I just called it a day. I wasn't very interested in sitting around in forests praying to go neutral again so I decided to go the evil route and hope I could somehow swing it. Some imm feedback would have been nice in the way of "I'm busy" or "you have no ####ing chance get over it" but it's all good.

BeroxxusFri 22-May-09 10:28 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
182 posts
#80112, "Well"
In response to Reply #1

You were giving multiple echoes on more than one occassion. They were subtle, but I saw 0 reaction to them. I wasn't going to come introduce myself to you. Since I wasn't getting any reaction, I decided to just let you do your own thing for a bit.

Beroxxus

Rouqwet (Guest)Fri 22-May-09 10:43 PM

#80113, "DAMN"
In response to Reply #4

Well I kept thinking "damn did I miss an echo or something?" and I guess I did. I'm not complaining at all I just got tired of waiting (or in this case MISSING) a chance to fix the problem I created. Thanks for at least giving me a shot.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80104 Previous topic | Next topic