Subject: "(DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8002
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Jul-02 10:38 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8002, "(DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall"

Fri Jul 26 12:36:39 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Darantin perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:225
PK Ratio:35% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall, Arathian (Guest), 26-Jul-02 02:25 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall, BattleCharmed, 26-Jul-02 01:16 PM, #1
     Reply Surprised you remembered me...., Erus (Guest), 26-Jul-02 01:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Surprised you remembered me...., BattleCharmed, 26-Jul-02 02:23 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall, Deigreck (Guest), 26-Jul-02 02:17 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall, BattleCharmed, 26-Jul-02 02:21 PM, #4
     Reply We didn't travel much..., Zethyr (Guest), 26-Jul-02 07:36 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Out of nowhere..., Sphinf (Guest), 26-Jul-02 08:03 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Out of nowhere..., BattleCharmed, 26-Jul-02 09:50 PM, #9
     Reply Going to squash a few things..., Vahlen, 26-Jul-02 10:19 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Going to squash a few things..., BattleCharmed, 27-Jul-02 09:04 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Going to squash a few things..., Vahlen, 27-Jul-02 04:49 PM, #14
          Reply RE: Going to squash a few things..., BattleCharmed, 27-Jul-02 06:10 PM, #15
     Reply How do you act like someone is a dragon?, Oddjob, 27-Jul-02 10:51 AM, #12
     Reply RE: How do you act like someone is a dragon?, nepenthe, 27-Jul-02 02:15 PM, #13
     Reply RE: How do you act like someone is a dragon?, Vladamir, 27-Jul-02 07:23 PM, #16
          Reply Give this man a prize..., Vahlen, 27-Jul-02 08:31 PM, #17
               Reply RE: Give this man a prize..., ArChaos, 28-Jul-02 10:33 AM, #20
     Reply RE: Going to squash a few things..., Divox, 27-Jul-02 10:00 PM, #18
     Reply The whole minion thing, I was just trying to keep IC nt, BattleCharmed, 29-Jul-02 10:58 AM, #22
     Reply RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall, Ulfin (Guest), 27-Jul-02 11:16 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall, Sylkorian (Guest), 29-Jul-02 01:06 AM, #21
     Reply *frownie*, Kaz (Guest), 29-Jul-02 05:32 PM, #23

Arathian (Guest)Fri 26-Jul-02 02:25 PM

#8003, "RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #0

Would have been nice to have someone to group with now that I am up there in the late 40's but it seems that the Village has lost a lot of thier numbers so I am not really too worried. Thanks for the compliments, I'll see you in the fields.

BattleCharmedFri 26-Jul-02 01:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8004, "RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #0

>Fri Jul 26 12:36:39 2002
>
>
> 5 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the
>Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Darantin perished,
>never to return.
>
>

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None,
>None
Hours:225
PK
>Ratio:
35% (closer to 100% is
>better)

Welp what can I say, I had a lot of fun. Darantin was a new beginning to an old way for me. I hadn't played a warrior since my Felar Hand/spear special back in Empire what 5 years ago or so. Then instantly I go to a svirf pole/axe. Well I could PK just about anyone from ranks 11-30 but after that, my weakness just came in. Being in Nexus is always a blast, yes it is lacking in RP but then when your IMM's do absolutly nothing for the cabal, like Kahosarin just ate people and Divox isn't high enough to do ##### all. Well thats what I saw. And I was on what 10 hours a day on and off. I liked Vahlen better when I was Talno although he hated me, I know. And I KNOW that Kahosarin/Vahlen knew who Darantin was. I tried playing half svirf half dark elf with Darantin, if anyone wants to see my final description and role id be happy to show on the board. I got absolutly no IMMteraction which is strange because I usually get a lot. But its not how good a char you are, not your RP or PK, but where you are and who you are with. I tried to make it work, but it just didn't. I was always well dressed, thanks Hirin for showing me the easy way to kill Krieger. Well, the goodbyes are long and many. If I forget you I didn't mean it, and if I say a goodbye and I knew you as talno, well don't get discouraged lol. lets see.

IMM'S
Kahosarin/Vahlen: I don't like you one bit, attitude, religion, person. But its all for the better, I did like Vahlens relig a lot.

Divox: Where did this Tyrannical crap come from? I always knew Divox as kind hearted and loving. FIESTY GNOMES WILL ONCE AGAIN TAKE OVER THE RIFT!

Grummy: I should have let you take my soul, I could have possibly gotten more IMMteraction from that then I did the whole time I was alive.
Nexus:

Thalongrim: I didn't really like you IC. You were a little to hardcore dwarf for my liking, but you were fun t be around most the time.

Cercanopuno: Well done, amazing, You will be a good Elder.

Zethyr: Travelled with you little, but well done.

Fristopholin: You must think I was a newbie back at Triton, LOL, I was just having a really bad day. I'm not usually so dumb.

Nevar: Damn bastard never showed up.

Melos: Well done.

Galinthas: I don't think I spelt your name right LOL, well done.

Arathian: Tough, hardstocked, well done, though you weren't in the rift when I deleted.

Sphinf: I was in nexus for 100 hours and never saw you! Then you appear out of nowhere.

Buitine/Arcleea: Well done to the both of you in defending and raiding. Its always amazing when you bond with a healer. Though I have no idea what passes the bond. We made a good pair when I was with either of you.

Tribunal:

Eskelian: Hah, I loved travelling to Cara with you, learning in the Mount. You were very well rolled and very well played.

Ralio: Thanks for EVERYTHING! *WINK* *WINK*

Sylvan:

Shalven: WTF are you on? You got my killed three times because I couldn't stop laughing! I actually fell out of my chair hit my head on my bed and knocked myself out cold when you first sniffed my heel and Arfed at me. Sorry Ulthur and that shifter we were with for voiding out LOL, I was...unconcious.

Entropy:

ULFIN!: You were possibly one of my fav chars to hang with. ALL HAIL BIZNOQUIN!

Scions:

Orinah: Thanks for saving me from Reznouk in the Chess tower. Extremely well played.

Krivohan: Leave me alone when im with Zef LOL well done.

Dwoggurd: Saw you fight once, well done.

Fauaqi: You were on the level, well done.

Dullameh: Talno loved you you took me EVERYWHERE. You did nothing with Darantin but raid raid raid. I felt so used, though you didn't really need me.

Lacasia: Haha, tooled! It was funny when you attacked me in blackclaw, I tooled you, we are there talking and Erus tried to strangle me, and I tooled him too. Well done.

Ragers:

Spyko: Well done, I can't believe I lost at the circle of rites. Well I guess a cloud axe would beat a svirf axe anyday. Especially with your resist, and deathblow.

Rhuean: Well done against me at the Giant, I did get the giant but then you got me.

Assorted Villagers: Koogar, Sylkorian, Huraz, and a bunch of other gangbangers, YOUR ALL BERSERKERS WITH DEATHBLOW! I was rarely in a group and still. I attack one on eastern 5 more show up, and I end up getting cut to #####. Like really, Thror watch this #####.

Others:

Zefarah: My love, and everything, well I deleted, what can I say?

If I have forgotten anyone just speak up and you know, ill do the respose thing. Well its time to play so ill see you all in the fields!

BattleCharmed

Erus (Guest)Fri 26-Jul-02 01:29 PM

#8024, "Surprised you remembered me...."
In response to Reply #1

This was my first assassin since their revamp...to give you an idea, my assassin before this was a Knight of Thera. They're fun..not quite what i thought they'd be...that was mostly because as a scion I found my enemies in the village more than not...and those were usually mace or axe wielding berserkers. Never much fun to be decently-to-well geared and getting one rounded even with perfected defensive skills. Go figure. That and I don't have much taste for melee classes to begin with.

But yes..tooled that I was, another of my chars at least worked along side of you, as brief as it was. Though I never had any IC relations with your char. I imagine you did a good job with your char and goodluck to the next.

Erus

BattleCharmedFri 26-Jul-02 02:23 PM
0 posts
#8025, "RE: Surprised you remembered me...."
In response to Reply #2

>This was my first assassin since their revamp...to give you
>an idea, my assassin before this was a Knight of Thera.
>They're fun..not quite what i thought they'd be...that was
>mostly because as a scion I found my enemies in the village
>more than not...and those were usually mace or axe wielding
>berserkers. Never much fun to be decently-to-well geared and
>getting one rounded even with perfected defensive skills. Go
>figure. That and I don't have much taste for melee classes
>to begin with.
>
>But yes..tooled that I was, another of my chars at least
>worked along side of you, as brief as it was. Though I never
>had any IC relations with your char. I imagine you did a
>good job with your char and goodluck to the next.
>
>Erus

How could I forget you sneaking up on me? Attempting to strange and finding out I was a pole special heh. Kaipar and Kark also found out I was a pole the hard way but they got >>>ANNIH and <<<ERAD charge sets, you were lucky.

Deigreck (Guest)Fri 26-Jul-02 02:17 PM

#8022, "RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #1

After our encounters in the late 20's-early 30's I was looking forward to some more interaction. C'est la vie. Hmph.

BattleCharmedFri 26-Jul-02 02:21 PM
0 posts
#8023, "RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #3

>After our encounters in the late 20's-early 30's I was
>looking forward to some more interaction. C'est la vie.
>Hmph.

I forgot all about you, sorry about that, Yea, we had some good fun eh? Especially trying to kill you for that damned hide which I see you have once again!

BattleCharmed

Still trying to make a character that matters.

Zethyr (Guest)Fri 26-Jul-02 07:36 PM

#8021, "We didn't travel much..."
In response to Reply #1

But I liked what I saw from you, best of luck with the next.

Zethyr

Sphinf (Guest)Fri 26-Jul-02 08:03 PM

#8019, "RE: (DEL) Out of nowhere..."
In response to Reply #1

Yes...perhaps I came out of nowhere...

But I would wager that doesn't enlittlen me.

Keep in mind I'm not out to be a hero...and for good reason.

I'm sure we'll meet again...

BattleCharmedFri 26-Jul-02 09:50 PM
0 posts
#8020, "RE: (DEL) Out of nowhere..."
In response to Reply #8

>Yes...perhaps I came out of nowhere...
>
>But I would wager that doesn't enlittlen me.
>
>Keep in mind I'm not out to be a hero...and for good reason.
>
>I'm sure we'll meet again...

I wasn't trying to make you out as a "Hero" I was just saying that I never saw you for so long then out of the blue BOOM you show, it was interesting seeing an old age thief in the cabal

VahlenFri 26-Jul-02 10:19 PM
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8008, "Going to squash a few things..."
In response to Reply #1

yes it is lacking in RP but then when your IMM's do absolutly nothing for the cabal, like Kahosarin just ate people and Divox isn't high enough to do sh1t all.

If you think this, thats your right but you are wrong. If you want an exact number of the people I've eatten you can do that on one hand. You want to interact with Kah? Then treat him like what he is. A dragon god, not some common thing. There are plenty who I interact with and no, not because I know who they are.

I liked Vahlen better when I was Talno although he hated me, I know. And I KNOW that Kahosarin/Vahlen knew who Darantin was.

You know wrong. First of all, I don't even remember exactly who Talno was though the name sounds familar(a mage who deleted when he didn't get Elder Magus?). Second, I had no clue you were him nor did I care. You know why you got little interaction from me? That one interaction we had where you wanted to be my 'minion of destruction'.

I got absolutly no IMMteraction which is strange because I usually get a lot. But its not how good a char you are, not your RP or PK, but where you are and who you are with.

Again I'm going to call bullsh1t on this one chief. While yes often it can be right place right time, I interact with alot of people high and low. High profile and as well as low scrubbrs...I play with them all.

Kahosarin/Vahlen: I don't like you one bit, attitude, religion, person. But its all for the better, I did like Vahlens relig a lot.

Well, its a shame really but I'm not all that worried nor concerned. I do however find it amusing that you liked Vahlens religion but not Kahs...while they are very much similar and can be rped the same way.

Now, take all this how you wish but this isn't a flame just a responce to alot of things you have said. Is Kah as visable with a hand in the cabal as Vahlen was? nope. Will Kah give you interactions if you approach him as a dragon? Sure, just better make it interesting for him. Want to make something of yourself? Go for it, I've supplied everything one will need in the cabal to do such. If you didn't have fun or interaction, its a shame but if you think its because of who you were or such..well telling you straight up it's not.

ps: The Divox as a tyrant...thats a joke man

BattleCharmedSat 27-Jul-02 09:04 AM
0 posts
#8016, "RE: Going to squash a few things..."
In response to Reply #10

Ive been on CF for what 6-7 years, ive had 9 empowered characters, 4 leaders and such, im not bragging I just see Nexus as a waste of time. I love everything about Nexus except what its Immortals are doing. Other IMM's do VISABLE variations/quests for there cabals, I tried to interact with you once, though it wasn't what I wanted in the outcome, though it was interesting, and you didnt eat me. If you didn't know or read my role I played Half svirf half drow, as a mix breed to see the affects of my body on the surface. Like an adept warrior with the strength of a svirf and the brains and cunning of a drow. I played concealment which you placed RIGHT off and I feel you ignored me because of it. You told me to my face IC. Well I didn't take things well and I didn't like my place in the Rift that is why I left, plus I was going to delete and RP reasons took me elsewhere. I love the cabal, I love the background just please do something other then hand out a few leader weapons, oh and yes after talking with Divox i know we have abilities over the ragers, but we do NEED solo powers, because I think I linked maybe 10 times in 200 hours. Resists we are able to get make up for resist, but deathblowing ganking ragers. I was ganked by 3+ berzerkers for about 50% of my deaths, oh and it didnt matter where I was. They ganked. Thror look into that.

BattleCharmed

I didn't mean to flame of complain, its just the truth.

VahlenSat 27-Jul-02 04:49 PM
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8017, "RE: Going to squash a few things..."
In response to Reply #11

Ok, this one seems less of a flame and I'll be constructive

The fact that you love the history and what Nexus is, is well, a direct extention from what I've done for the cabal. I'm thrilled that people enjoy the cabal and like to play it, but if you NEED immteraction to have fun in a cabal, you may find problems in many other cabals and just not Nexus. If it is a waste of time to interact and have fun..thats your call chief. Can't help you there.

Now, I do play and interact with Nexi's alot of the time, just alot of it is personal and directly to the person. As to your personal interaction..it was a mixture of things. The first encounter set the tone for many things, as I saw something that just didn't set well. It's hard to describe but sometimes something just doesn't seem right and this was one of those times. Not something I would kick someone out over but well it sort of left a bad taste in my mouth. And when that happens, I sort of leave it up to the person to approach me again and see if they can't do any better.

I do much more than hand out leader weapons
As well yes I as well understand the concern about powers and has been a working project. Will Nexus have powers outside the bond? Yep. When will they have them? Who knows as there are still a few things I'm planning out and need to as well get a coder. Will they be well worth the wait and help level the field for those solo mages and solo warriors against ragers? Yep yep

BattleCharmedSat 27-Jul-02 06:10 PM
0 posts
#8018, "RE: Going to squash a few things..."
In response to Reply #14

I know you mean very well Vahlen, you are someone who I got first opinions like you said. Your not overly how I said so I gues I like you to an extent. Im overly mad because I spent almost a month writing a character to interact specifically with YOU. And you go get yourself eaten. Just like Sladin whose over all theme was to interact with Astein in a harsh way.

Anyway you do do an awesome job. Sorry about the flame and all.

OddjobSat 27-Jul-02 10:51 AM
345 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#8011, "How do you act like someone is a dragon?"
In response to Reply #10

How do you suggest that people approach a dragon? Dragons dont exist in this world and never have. Gods (if you believe in them) Do exist and I can imagine everyone has an idea of how they would act in front of god. Honestly the only 2 things I can think of to do in front of a dragon is Slay it, or feed it with something besides myself (not including running for my life of course). Now when you factor in that the dragon is in fact a GOD, that just brings us right back to how you interact with a god.....ya show some fargin respect.

I guess my question is, how would interacting with a dragon god be in any way different then interacting with a regular god?

POSTER'S DISCLAIMER: "Of course....I don't play anymore, but its just my 2 cents."

nepentheSat 27-Jul-02 02:15 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8015, "RE: How do you act like someone is a dragon?"
In response to Reply #12

>I guess my question is, how would interacting with a dragon
>god be in any way different then interacting with a regular
>god?

Disclaimer: Kahosarin isn't Drokalanatym (not that old Droky has been spotted in a while now), so take any of this with a grain of salt.

Most obvious thing is emotes and socials. You don't shake a dragon's hand.

Next thing is that a dragon is more different from any of the PC humanoid races than they are from each other. It probably isn't going to identify with you in the same way that a god that spends a lot of time in a human form and/or has human-mortal origins will. It also probably considers its species to be superior to whatever yours is. This can work for you and it can work against you. You may have a harder time convincing it that humanoid-based goals/concepts are worth its intention -- if you want its sponsorship so your group of humans can fight against some other group of humans, it may simply fail or choose not to recognize the distinction between the two groups. It may be more likely to eat you or bend you to its will with less provocation -- not because it is evil, but because it recognizes you as even less of an equal than a god normally might. On the other hand, you can probably get away with a lot more under the guise of being a stupid/ignorant human if you play it right.

VladamirSat 27-Jul-02 07:23 PM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#8012, "RE: How do you act like someone is a dragon?"
In response to Reply #12

Well, historically (from fantasy history) when approaching a dragon, it's done with gifts (usually pretty gemmy things) and a shitload of flattery. Now in the case of a dragon god, I'd imagine it to be about the same, heavier on the flattery, bicer gemmy things.

VahlenSat 27-Jul-02 08:31 PM
2 posts
#8013, "Give this man a prize..."
In response to Reply #16

Figured I would throw in my little bit.
What Vlad and Droky have said is quite accurate, but as well Kah is a little different from Droky. While Droky is more recluse, Kah is more interested in the little toys that populate the world. They are currious little things that were not there when he went to sleep and he finds them amusing....to a point.

As Droky said though, he is a dragon and of that he will never let anyone forget. He thinks himself on top of the foodchain and the world at his whim(you know dragons) and he likes to play with toys to see how far they can go till they pop.

Tips:
1:If you are going to speak to a dragon god, better have something in mind and something to keep his interest. Don't just send up a "hello mighty one" or whatever. That is something that he thinks should be common to him and shouldn't have to respond to.
2: Never even think of placing yourself on the level of any dragon, nor even dare think of trying to be one. He would see that as mocking the mighty race of dragons no matter who you are.
3: Snacks and shinnys are your best friend
4: Remember, to him you have the potential to be interesting...but there are many more toys out there that he can play with. And with there being so many..he has no qualms about breaking a few to find a good one.

ArChaosSun 28-Jul-02 10:33 AM
352 posts
#8014, "RE: Give this man a prize..."
In response to Reply #17

Care to put a helpfile on Dragons in the game then?

I keep hearing these _utterly_ stupid "you know dragons" comments when quite obviously we don't.

The dragons i know from CF and literature are quite a bit different from the dragons you claim to know from CF and literature.

Please they ain't the same #####, stop expecting us to guess.

DivoxSat 27-Jul-02 10:00 PM
6 posts
#8010, "RE: Going to squash a few things..."
In response to Reply #10

>ps: The Divox as a tyrant...thats a joke man

It's a joke? When was someone going to tell me!

P.S. I'm still the same go lucky fun gnome as always and my apologies if you feel that any talks I had with you (Darantin) were short or not what you expected. Just hard to make judgments about a character from where I'm standing but I do pick up stuff here and there.

Divox

BattleCharmedMon 29-Jul-02 10:58 AM
0 posts
#8009, "The whole minion thing, I was just trying to keep IC nt"
In response to Reply #10

>yes it is lacking in RP but then when your IMM's do
>absolutly nothing for the cabal, like Kahosarin just ate
>people and Divox isn't high enough to do sh1t all.

>
>If you think this, thats your right but you are wrong. If
>you want an exact number of the people I've eatten you can
>do that on one hand. You want to interact with Kah? Then
>treat him like what he is. A dragon god, not some common
>thing. There are plenty who I interact with and no, not
>because I know who they are.
>
>I liked Vahlen better when I was Talno although he hated
>me, I know. And I KNOW that Kahosarin/Vahlen knew who
>Darantin was.

>
>You know wrong. First of all, I don't even remember exactly
>who Talno was though the name sounds familar(a mage who
>deleted when he didn't get Elder Magus?). Second, I had no
>clue you were him nor did I care. You know why you got
>little interaction from me? That one interaction we had
>where you wanted to be my 'minion of destruction'.
>
>
>I got absolutly no IMMteraction which is strange because I
>usually get a lot. But its not how good a char you are, not
>your RP or PK, but where you are and who you are with.

>
>Again I'm going to call bullsh1t on this one chief. While
>yes often it can be right place right time, I interact with
>alot of people high and low. High profile and as well as low
>scrubbrs...I play with them all.
>
>
>
>Kahosarin/Vahlen: I don't like you one bit, attitude,
>religion, person. But its all for the better, I did like
>Vahlens relig a lot.
>

>
>Well, its a shame really but I'm not all that worried nor
>concerned. I do however find it amusing that you liked
>Vahlens religion but not Kahs...while they are very much
>similar and can be rped the same way.
>
>Now, take all this how you wish but this isn't a flame just
>a responce to alot of things you have said. Is Kah as
>visable with a hand in the cabal as Vahlen was? nope. Will
>Kah give you interactions if you approach him as a dragon?
>Sure, just better make it interesting for him. Want to make
>something of yourself? Go for it, I've supplied everything
>one will need in the cabal to do such. If you didn't have
>fun or interaction, its a shame but if you think its because
>of who you were or such..well telling you straight up it's
>not.
>
>ps: The Divox as a tyrant...thats a joke man

Ulfin (Guest)Sat 27-Jul-02 11:16 PM

#8007, "RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #1

It was fun hanging with you, heh god how many suits of rock hydra did i get you?

Sylkorian (Guest)Mon 29-Jul-02 01:06 AM

#8006, "RE: (DEL) Darantin the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah like that time I jumped you when you had a healer with you or those few other times we went at it with almost fair odds in your case and mine.

Kaz (Guest)Mon 29-Jul-02 05:32 PM

#8005, "*frownie*"
In response to Reply #1

I don't even think you mentioned me when you deleted talno, though I rarely saw darantin seeings as my play times are somewhere around once a month. twice if lucky. At any rate I've come to one conclusion. I need to die. I've lived through two of your characters....

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8002 Previous topic | Next topic