Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Shyir the Caller of the Pack" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79999
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 21-May-09 08:36 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79999, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Shyir the Caller of the Pack"

Thu May 21 08:32:32 2009

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Shyir perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:ranger
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was interesting., Koe (Guest), 21-May-09 10:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Was interesting., Taichabel (Guest), 21-May-09 11:16 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Was interesting., Rouqwet (Guest), 22-May-09 07:54 PM, #3
          Reply Had no idea that all happened to you., Koe (Guest), 22-May-09 11:57 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Had no idea that all happened to you., Rouqwet (Guest), 23-May-09 08:46 AM, #5
                    Reply Seemed good to me., Koe (Guest), 23-May-09 11:10 AM, #6
                    Reply Haha, Rouqwet (Guest), 23-May-09 11:58 AM, #7
                    Reply RE: Had no idea that all happened to you., Daevryn, 23-May-09 04:55 PM, #8
                         Reply You're like a sharpshooter, AceBushido, 23-May-09 05:05 PM, #9

Koe (Guest)Thu 21-May-09 10:47 AM

#80002, "Was interesting."
In response to Reply #0

Decided to try a Beduoin so I could camo in places good for a Nexan since that was my biggest problem with Yinichi. Basically though hunter sounds cool and has some neat abilities, but it seems really bad for pvp. Not sure why the fashionbow was as good as a practice weapon at level 35 and had no procs. Good bows are hard to find and get, especially non physical ones.

Rouqwet, you rock man. Sweet tricks you played on me that I never saw before. Taught me to use potions big time. Those isects are freaking scary! One swarm will take half my hp away over time, slow me, stun me, and distract me. Holy crap! Keep on doing what you do with your insane self.

Bubw, lol dude! Veil thins thins thins. Everyone in nexus is like, who killed the villagers? You ask me about the veil and I'm like, did you kill a villager. You say, nah, I killed five. FIVE in a row! Sheesh!

Porenn, I thought you were a semi newb at first but that proved to be wrong. Drove me nuts trying to figure out what you were saying, but got used to it. You started rocking people later on while I started sucking more and more.

Mirfalaus, thanks for inducting me. Hope Erterlu and Sideon do well.

Taichabel (Guest)Thu 21-May-09 11:16 AM

#80003, "RE: Was interesting."
In response to Reply #1

Didn't get to see you or interact with you much since I'm pretty much new to Nexus. Always sucks to see a Nexan delete with all the ragers on but you do what you gotta do.

Anyways good luck on the next.

Rouqwet (Guest)Fri 22-May-09 07:54 PM

#80106, "RE: Was interesting."
In response to Reply #1

GRRRRRR!!! I deleted because of yoU! After that last kill on you they turned me evil and I never got my spells back. I just got tired of waiting and said #### it. LoL You were cool though. You REFUSED to just TRUCE with me os I had to come after you. You were getting tough in the desert but my build was beasting in the forest. I had a lot of fun and actually learn a lot about rangers through fighting you.

Koe (Guest)Fri 22-May-09 11:57 PM

#80117, "Had no idea that all happened to you."
In response to Reply #3

In fact, I really thought you were playing an insane outlander.

Rouqwet (Guest)Sat 23-May-09 08:46 AM

#80123, "RE: Had no idea that all happened to you."
In response to Reply #4

Apparently my RP wasn't good enough. There were a few things that probably pushed the line but I mean, my character was definitely chaotic. I didn't think evil, however.

The way I look at it is if I would have been Nexus or Outlander the IMMS wouldn't have given a #### but since I was uncaballed there was "no reason" and I wasn't really feeling that.

Koe (Guest)Sat 23-May-09 11:10 AM

#80127, "Seemed good to me."
In response to Reply #5

Didn't really think you were evil, just crazy. Saw me with an AP so wanted to kill my ass. That makes sense for an Outlander to me, I thought. Thinking you are a tree and that they talk to you makes sense for an animist and an outlander. Granted, I can't know what the Imms saw and I've never been in Outlander. Feels too much like hippies, and I don't like hippies.

Rouqwet (Guest)Sat 23-May-09 11:58 AM

#80129, "Haha"
In response to Reply #6

Well they probably didn't like the fact I put 150 gold into the bank or the fact that I was attacking other rangers. Of course for you I had a VERY good excuse especially when you wouldn't call a truce with me but even after sending them notes they didn't seem to understand that. What they DIDN'T like was me attacking a goodie ranger (that other ranger you had been traveling with before) that fell into my snare. Again tohugh I only attacked him IC because I thought he might havebeen with you and planning and ambush.

Another thing they didn't like, and understandably, was me helping that Mummy guy attack a rager. again though if you had called the truce and came to help me that time I asked we could have killed him easily and it wouldn't have happened. LoL Of course that doesn't justify it but then again if I had been in NExus do you think they would have cared if I attacked with the MummY? No, I doubt it.

At the end of the day I did some things that made sense to me (and obviously you too) but they didn't really see the big picture. Even if it WAS bad RP I still don't think it warranted an alignment change.

In any case I missed my chance to patch things up with Beroxxus and I'm pretty upset about that because I didn't notice the echoes but it's all good. I'm not salty about anything that happened it was just time to move on with the character. I already have a character concept that more fits my personality that I think I can do a pretty good job with. Going to put that into motion today I think.

Alas, good luck with your next as horrible of enemies we were in game I thought you were a cool char.

DaevrynSat 23-May-09 04:55 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80144, "RE: Had no idea that all happened to you."
In response to Reply #5

Almost:

>The way I look at it is if I would have been Nexus or
>Outlander the IMMS wouldn't have given a #### but since I was
>uncaballed there was "no reason" and I wasn't really feeling
>that.

If you would have picked a set of enemies that wasn't 'everyone' and stuck to it, probably you would have been fine. In a sense, you tried to do that in your role, but then (as we discussed via note) you went off that reservation in a big, big way. So, yeah, if you'd been Outlander or Nexus and pretty much stuck to the enemies of those cabals you would have been okay, but you also could have been okay if you'd actually RPed your original concepts.

AceBushidoSat 23-May-09 05:05 PM
Member since 23rd May 2009
34 posts
#80146, "You're like a sharpshooter"
In response to Reply #8
Edited on Sat 23-May-09 05:05 PM

I love that though <--- no homo

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79999 Previous topic | Next topic