Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Zardala Venamar the Grand Mistress of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79915
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-May-09 10:28 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79915, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Zardala Venamar the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Mon May 18 22:27:16 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Zardala perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:200

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

camistWed 20-May-09 01:41 AM
Member since 12th Dec 2008
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79953, "Thanks for the fun"
In response to Reply #0

This character was the most fun I had since I started playing CF.
I got burned out after a few days of being the only Nexun in hero range during the Village hour. I'm not the type that just logs off when the PK range doesn't look promising.
Zardala encountered a lot of people and, with a few notable exceptions that she won't mention because she is to much of a lady, found them interesting and enjoyed their RP.

Nexus:
I rolled a char for Nexus but I really had no idea what the cabal was about. Most of the interaction I got with my past characters was getting ganked by a murdergnome squad or being backstabbed by groupmates when the balance shifted.
The current roster of Nexus seems to be a decent bunch of players, and I really enjoyed interacting and helping.
Nexus powers didn't seem much compared to what the other cabals get, but after a while I felt naked when we didn't have the Key. Vanguard saved me more than once, and bond is just fantastic. Try fighting a hasted, a/b/s/ss bard (yes, bonded with a conjie, you can get barrier).

Bard class:
My favorite CF character class, much has probably been said about it so I'll leave it at that.

IMMS:
I enjoy this game a lot, thank you for maintaining it and making it better constantly. I sincerely hope the Imps don't get bored with it, pull the plug and sentence me to a horrible MMORPG future.

Daevryn:
I don't go out of my way to whore for Imm attention, so thanks for the encouragement and the lastname.
I didn't delete because I didn't get Rhyme. I fully expected to get it though Eterlu seemed to really, really, really want it, so...
About my vote: I had no idea you could vote for yourself I'm not cut out to be a politician It was surprising enough to find out we get to vote.

To the community:
Enjoy the game. It's just a game.
See you in the Fields.

Aeinrez (Guest)Tue 19-May-09 03:06 PM

#79933, "Really thought this char was solid."
In response to Reply #0

Would have liked to see you more, but I understand Nexus can get a little unfun at times.

Vythigor (Guest)Tue 19-May-09 02:06 PM

#79929, "Enjoyed running with you..."
In response to Reply #0

... good luck with your next!

DaevrynTue 19-May-09 09:27 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#79916, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Zardala Venamar the Grand Mistres..."
In response to Reply #0

Generally I liked this character. You seemed like you knew what you were doing.

I hope you didn't delete because you didn't get Rhyme. You actually tied by my count (although were a bit further back by Twist's -- it turns out that writing a note to all three Nexus imms is too hard for some of the cabal), but weighing the fact that you didn't vote for yourself and what we'd seen of you, we decided you didn't really want it irrespective of how we decided to count or not count the votes that didn't go to all of us.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79915 Previous topic | Next topic