Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Chidan Silverplume the Legend of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79888
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-May-09 03:20 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79888, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Chidan Silverplume the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat May 16 15:19:40 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Chidan perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vythigor (Guest)Sun 17-May-09 10:20 AM

#79894, "I thought you were alright..."
In response to Reply #0

... however, asking to power you through skeletons then turning on the group when one is about to die... then when I save everyone... and ask you what happened... you say the balance has shifted... and then chuckle and say something along the lines of "you've been used and are now discarded" is douchey. Nexus Shmexus... it's still douchey. It took me a week to want to interact with anyone from Nexus again to be honest... (And yes, I do understand the balance shifting concept.)

Guy (Guest)Sun 17-May-09 08:05 AM

#79893, "For future refrence"
In response to Reply #0

If you beg someone to come rank with you, the go nearly completely AFK the entire time. Does not usually cause them to come back and rank with you more later.
Infact they will probably come up with ridiculous excuses as to why they can't help you...

Mek (Guest)Sun 17-May-09 01:36 PM

#79897, "Seconded -nt-"
In response to Reply #2

asf

Arrna (Guest)Sat 16-May-09 06:47 PM

#79891, "That sucks, you sure had some hard times."
In response to Reply #0

I had planned on helping you and giving you some tips in regards of PKing. But it never happened. Are you new to CF? Or new to the class? Or just an old explorer going for some PKing?

Good luck with your next, and I hope you return soon.

Chidan (Guest)Sun 17-May-09 01:51 PM

#79899, "RE: That sucks, you sure had some hard times."
In response to Reply #1

I was the player of Demitride and fidelpha. And for that reason I am fairly new, this was my third hero, and I am new to the class yes I wanted to get my feet wet and for that matter go back to one of my favorite cabals. It was, well something I am sorry for the AFKness but when you have a mom nagging spontaneously with no real reason to do something in the middle of a heated moment...well it sucks. I would have been heroed many hours ago if it wasn't for that because everytime I got a heroing party together something pulled me away. I SO badly was looking for someone who could really teach me the ropes of pking and prepping and such and that is why I chased ragers for fights even knowing I'd loose, the reason was that I new chidan would not be anything more than a throwaway char but if anything I had to get the most out of her which was why I made sure I fought many different classes even if I was on the loosing end or not. Vythigor I am quite sorry that was wrong but the reason I left is because my conciouess( I am aware I am spelling it wrong) was getting to me because the balance was already out of wack when I came to learn with you. And felt that I needed to leave before I got booted or something for not abiding to the nexite law. I am sorry and can tell I will make it up to you all. Hopefully with this nexite I can make up for my passed mistakes...thank you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79888 Previous topic | Next topic