Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Veriak the Hand of the Unseen, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79867
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 15-May-09 05:00 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79867, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Veriak the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Fri May 15 16:56:41 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Veriak perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:226

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Veriak the Hand of the Unsee..., Humbert (Guest), 18-May-09 05:54 AM, #9
Reply Very brief goodbyes, Andriy (Guest), 16-May-09 04:13 PM, #7
Reply Wow, I knew you was Russian but had no idea that that c..., Linden (Guest), 16-May-09 04:59 PM, #8
Reply My guess was, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 18-May-09 09:54 PM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Veriak the Hand of the Unsee..., Isildur, 16-May-09 08:41 AM, #6
Reply Quite a shame., Elf paladin. (Guest), 16-May-09 04:53 AM, #5
Reply Man, you had the worst luck against me., Aeinrez (Guest), 15-May-09 09:13 PM, #4
Reply You were nasty when things went your way, Nian (Guest), 15-May-09 06:42 PM, #3
Reply Heh, you burned out too quick, Zwerg (Guest), 15-May-09 06:29 PM, #2
Reply This makes me said..., Vythigor (Guest), 15-May-09 05:56 PM, #1

Humbert (Guest)Mon 18-May-09 05:54 AM

#79905, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Veriak the Hand of the Unsee..."
In response to Reply #0

Nizi was a powerhouse but man I did feel sorry for your class/race/spec it was bash bait. I didn't see any nasty behaviour from your side so I guess people's complaints of Nizi probably were coloured by some inevitable IC circumstances as well. Yeah and I agree on Ahtieli, too many rumours and allegations about Ahtieli. A character that powerful doesn't need to cheat or be a #### to other players etc.

Andriy (Guest)Sat 16-May-09 04:13 PM

#79889, "Very brief goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well, as some of you might have figured out that was my long planned imperial experiment. After playing Outlanders for quite some time (Krynna, Halistanis, Nizidrayt), I've decided to have a look on how green is grass on the other side of the scales.

I was eager to play thief for quite some time and so here we go.

As for the class, I am disappointed. My word of advice for everyone - do not choose binder as spec in Empire. Useless. Unless Imms are planning to introduce some edge like "Brutal Garrotte" which will silence victim for 0 ticks on successful garrotte, you are not going to have a chance to use your skills on anyone but loners. In general people are smart enough to use "cb Knocked Easterns Help" everytime they are garrotted. And as a rule there IS someone to help them. Especially in such populated cabals as Fort and Battle. Scions are much less populated but 80% of them are shifters, and binders are useless against shifters. Which leaves us with Outlanders and camo. So if you wish to play thief in Empire, go for something like trapper or thug.

Also, due to the lack of Imm exp (I had like 1400?) I could not take Devious Versatility. Which made my experience a bit disappointing.

I got quickly tired of being punching bag and the last time I logged in I was running around with like 6 items on me strangling everything on sight. The death came soon and so I deleted.

As for Empire, contrary to popular opinion, Empress is quite objective. As some of you might know, I am not in very good relationships with current Empress OOC, but nevertheless I became Shadow Lord quite easily.

People are as good in Empire as in any other cabal. My special thanks to Dten, Zwerg and Linden for making game more fun for me. Kudos to Empress as well.

Honorable mentioning of Wazglarg.

Hmm, what else?
Well, I can write much. But I am kinda busy at the moment. So ask your questions, say goodbyes, etc. I will try to answer.

See you all when I am in mood to play again.

Kudos.

Andriy aka Krynna, aka Halistanis, aka Kubilak, aka Nizidrayt.

Linden (Guest)Sat 16-May-09 04:59 PM

#79890, "Wow, I knew you was Russian but had no idea that that c..."
In response to Reply #7

About garrotte - you are right, but you can use thief waylay to counter it. If you waylay someone he can do nothing even after knocked out.

As for your char, its sad to lose you. You was fun ("we, binders, should stick together", heh) and reliable cabalmate.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Mon 18-May-09 09:54 PM

#79912, "My guess was"
In response to Reply #7

that you either play Kasir or this one. Even though I do not like your ooc person it's not within my rules to bring ooc hate into the game(with few exceptions though ).

Anyway I've seen some things that I respect in other players and have not seen from you before. So I'm glad I've met this char of yours. You were always up to head into a battle where you had low chances to survive. That's really cool.

Good luck with your next.

IsildurSat 16-May-09 08:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79884, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Veriak the Hand of the Unsee..."
In response to Reply #0

Man, if it wasn't for Kasir, I would have loved to have been playing Veriak. Well, Xamekan would have sucked too. Other than those two, though, seems like you could have positively *feasted* on all the Fort squires running around. Maybe the grass just seems greener on the other side.

Elf paladin. (Guest)Sat 16-May-09 04:53 AM

#79881, "Quite a shame."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't fight much solo after a few scraps early on. I do know if you had stuck with it and shown some creativity you could have made my life truly miserable. I was half hoping you'd learn some tricks and become more deadly but at the same time from a selfish perspective I'm really glad you didn't.

Well, good luck with the next.

Aeinrez (Guest)Fri 15-May-09 09:13 PM

#79878, "Man, you had the worst luck against me."
In response to Reply #0

Reminded me of my luck versus everyone else.

Hope you come back as something to kill me or buff my weak ass up.

Nian (Guest)Fri 15-May-09 06:42 PM

#79872, "You were nasty when things went your way"
In response to Reply #0

Apparently they didn't go that way nearly enough. That's a shame.

See you with the next!

Zwerg (Guest)Fri 15-May-09 06:29 PM

#79871, "Heh, you burned out too quick"
In response to Reply #0

Was cool having you around. Luck with next.

Vythigor (Guest)Fri 15-May-09 05:56 PM

#79869, "This makes me said..."
In response to Reply #0

... really liked you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79867 Previous topic | Next topic