Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Maug Fracul the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79716
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 11-May-09 03:32 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79716, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Maug Fracul the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon May 11 15:28:50 2009

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Maug perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:185

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply What for???, Bartis (Guest), 11-May-09 06:48 PM, #1
     Reply Maybe because there are forty of you? nt, Dierj (Guest), 11-May-09 09:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: What for???, Maug (Guest), 11-May-09 09:07 PM, #3
          Reply RE: What for???, Isildur, 11-May-09 09:21 PM, #4
          Reply RE: What for???, Maug (Guest), 11-May-09 09:32 PM, #5
          Reply You owes me a drink., Derieag (Guest), 11-May-09 09:34 PM, #6
          Reply I liked you, Yinichi (Guest), 11-May-09 10:49 PM, #7
          Reply Goodbye!, Victacar (Guest), 11-May-09 10:53 PM, #8
          Reply You'll be missed..., Vythigor (Guest), 12-May-09 10:00 AM, #9
          Reply I still recall that time you got all ballsy on me at th..., Caztor (Guest), 12-May-09 10:25 AM, #10
          Reply Nice job., Forsaken Firh (Guest), 12-May-09 10:35 AM, #11

Bartis (Guest)Mon 11-May-09 06:48 PM

#79719, "What for???"
In response to Reply #0

I loved Maug. Thanks for the recommendation. Why did you delete?

Dierj (Guest)Mon 11-May-09 09:07 PM

#79721, "Maybe because there are forty of you? nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Maug (Guest)Mon 11-May-09 09:07 PM

#79722, "RE: What for???"
In response to Reply #1

Was getting my ass handed to me in very ugly and sad ways at the end, and it seemed clear I had just lost interest in him. Had lots of fun with Bartis, there were lots of things I would have liked to have explored with you and a few others, but being a fire giant villagers is such a rough ####ing life. . .seriously. You get those ether soaked highs, but my god the lows are frequent and brutal. Im also not terribly good at cf, something to keep in mind.

It appears this will turn into a goodbye thread.

Har,har? Thats for Ikanu. I replied that to you after a moment I assume you will recall. As luck had it though you were asleep, I was laughing my ass off, wish you had heard it.

Scions ####ing ate me alive, a few times I did alright.

Mirafalus had so much fun fighting you when we were younger, but then I sprinted up and you took more than what I would call your sweet ass time. I dont really care or blame you but I was just waiting, and waiting.

Victacar Loved how things began with us and I saw you as a friend in the game, my rp sucked pretty badly and you obviously knew far more than I do, so I felt kind of bad for you, rping a dumb giant and just being a dumb person playing a giant. . .one does not mimic the other as well as I had hoped. Oh and one day I may train my addled brain to remember about keepreply. #### that pissed me off so many times.

Bartis - I loved your rp and you are just a fun person to run around with, some secret little badass apparently to. Who knew?

Xelox - I liked you, had fun fights with you.

Paladins - I actually killed one of you, I think exactly one.

Kasir - Massive pain in my ass, very well done, always.

Nexus as a whole I liked.

Im choosing to focus on positive moments and people from Maugs life, I really had one of my worst experiences in many ways with this character, but I still did meet some really fun people. I have forgotten several of you, sorry about that.

IsildurMon 11-May-09 09:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79723, "RE: What for???"
In response to Reply #3

Man did I want to see what would happen if Adekar and I collided with you and Victacar in the Underdark. We were all prepped up, then ran into the cavefisher and got all wounded. And neither of us had pills. By the time we came back, you'd already left. Or something like that.

That kill on north galadon road was one of those "ridiculous binder kills" that only happened once in a blue moon. Basically everything went right. I felt a little guilty afterwards.

Maug (Guest)Mon 11-May-09 09:32 PM

#79725, "RE: What for???"
In response to Reply #4

If I remember right we had just gotten torn up ourselves, by a cavefisher and I think some sentrys, I know I was poisoned and hurt. Apparently it would have been insane had we run into each other. I do recall that kill, kept me pretty wary about you for the rest of my life.

Derieag (Guest)Mon 11-May-09 09:34 PM

#79726, "You owes me a drink."
In response to Reply #3

I hads fun with you. Comes back soon an have a few drinks on me.

Yinichi (Guest)Mon 11-May-09 10:49 PM

#79729, "I liked you"
In response to Reply #3

even if I couldn't hurt you. Hope you enjoy the next!

Victacar (Guest)Mon 11-May-09 10:53 PM

#79730, "Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #3

Take care Maug, you were a great character to interact with. And despite what you say here, I think you were an excellent giant berserker, character, and player in general. Our in game relationship had its conflicts, its up and downs, but really, what friendship doesn't?

All in all a great character and great time. It is these interesting relationships that make this game worth playing and one of the main highlights. Thanks a bunch!

GLWN

Vythigor (Guest)Tue 12-May-09 10:00 AM

#79736, "You'll be missed..."
In response to Reply #3

... I liked what we had going, I would find you an item or two and you would promise to restrain yourself against mages in town.

Caztor (Guest)Tue 12-May-09 10:25 AM

#79737, "I still recall that time you got all ballsy on me at th..."
In response to Reply #3

I had just fought you on eastern with no wands up or nothing and you thirsted and of course I flew off. Guess it gave you a big boost of courage cause then you came to the chasm and started yelling here kitty kitty ( I laughed my ass off man) Course that time I used wands ran you down and killed you, but you where a good villager I thought Ballsy and funny GLWYN

Caztor

Forsaken Firh (Guest)Tue 12-May-09 10:35 AM

#79739, "Nice job."
In response to Reply #3

I'm gone for a week and a half and you're now a hero! I was hoping you were a bastard so we could duke it out in the circle but alas, no such luck. Well played, hope you had fun.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79716 Previous topic | Next topic