Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haggan the Caller of the Pack, Mag..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79322
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-Apr-09 06:16 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79322, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Haggan the Caller of the Pack, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Wed Apr 29 18:15:20 2009

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Haggan perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vythigor (Guest)Wed 29-Apr-09 08:39 PM

#79327, "I was just getting excited..."
In response to Reply #0

... about having a ranger in Tribunal. Had I not had a lot of things going on today in and outside of the game, I would have absolutely ranked you through the skeletons pretty quickly. Cloud giant hunter as an ally certainly intrigued me. Was hoping to get to know you better.

Haggan (Guest)Wed 29-Apr-09 06:26 PM

#79323, "Didn't do much."
In response to Reply #0

I couldn't rank and I hate the Holy Vulnerability.

I don't like Nexuns as a player so I won't knowingly help them with my characters. and there are a bajillion characters.

In the end I got mad because I walked into two Imperials got two rounded, and decided to try out something else.

My 5th hunter and I still don't get what good Aimed Shot is. I've never seen it even come close to doing anything and I have tested it with a lot of sparring.

On Observe.... I could have sworn I got a Message of {You CONTINUE to observe} on other characters and even this one once. But after hundreds of them I kept seeing {You BEGIN}

Hunters are neat but they really need a way to either slow down running {Aimed shot leg anybody} or lag or the entangle spell.

Anyway. I have other ideas to try. Thanks for going along with me Iktul.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79322 Previous topic | Next topic