Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caerga the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79141
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Apr-09 12:48 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79141, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caerga the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Apr 23 12:46:13 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Caerga perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:249

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nian (Guest)Thu 23-Apr-09 03:50 PM

#79159, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caerga the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

I was happy when you showed up, because it meant we'd be doing something fun soon. You always went out to do things, while often enduring the burden of my company .

I'll miss seeing you around.

Kasir (Guest)Thu 23-Apr-09 01:52 PM

#79146, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caerga the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

Bummer. We didn't have a whole lot of in depth interaction, but I liked Caerga.

Hopefully this wasn't because I failed to cry to you during that last fight. I was in an area with an applicant where I couldn't have cried from. We'd already been interrupted once, so I was trying to wrap it up so I could induct the guy.

SarienThu 23-Apr-09 01:00 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79142, "You's got some splainin' ta do Lucy!"
In response to Reply #0

Bah....just bah. How could you up and delete. You've always been one of the top 3 or 4 people in Sarien's life. I am totally bummed out by this. You taught me quite a bit, and I always looked forward to hanging out with you. I sooo sooo badly wanted to help you get your tail back...you've no idea. Anyways, I hope you will be back in one form or another.

-Sarien

IunnaThu 23-Apr-09 01:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#79143, "I feel bad."
In response to Reply #1

I kinda feel like I dropped the ball on the whole tail quest, sorry
about that. I enjoyed interacting with you on multiple fronts, and
hope to see you back with something soon.

Caerga (Guest)Fri 24-Apr-09 03:26 PM

#79173, "Waaaah Ricky...............!"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry mate, its been coming for a while.
I probably should have axed him before I went away for over two weeks, but it was right then that the ball started rolling on getting my tail back. Which in hindsight, had it come to pass, would have opened up another avenue of RP for me and kept me around.
To be honest Caerga was really just another H2H test for me, going the opposite of my last all str no dex firegiant. But as usual the excellent RP of others kept him going (I'm such a sucker when it comes to that) So in a way Padwei/Iunna was completely to blame =0p.
After the break though I found it hard to get back into the jive with him, and I started taking less and less time to prep to fights and more risks. Going at two imperials with an inventory full of preps and dying was the clincher, the usual eastern road loot-fest ensued and I found myself lacking the oomph to bother my usually regear run.

Thanks to everyone for some good scraps and travels. I had to say that 90% of my interactions were good (deaths ect included), with just the odd cretin and the usual lowbie cabal scavengers.

oh and Graatch, I have always understood Mre to mean 'one', maybe mistakenly so. Caerga's speech was always in the vein of referring to himself that way since he thought himself somewhat solitary after his ostracizing from his family. I had planned to give him a more collective identity after joining the fort and Sarien and Kasir helped that evolve. I wish you had just (what I thought you did rather well) IC addressed Caerga's speech rather than splurging on the forums, but oh well. Ce'st la vie. There is a lot of stuff I wish would stay in game and not spill to the forums. That, in the scheme of things was kinda minor, but just left me with a 'bleh' feeling. I think if I hadn't had a laundry-list of other things I wanted to test out I would have just deleted then.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79141 Previous topic | Next topic