Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korin Spiritblade the Dweller of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78927
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Apr-09 06:52 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78927, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korin Spiritblade the Dweller of the Wilds, Arrow of Courage"

Fri Apr 17 06:50:49 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Korin perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:272

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Step softly, Korin (Guest), 18-Apr-09 07:55 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korin Spiritblade the Dweller..., Borkahd, 17-Apr-09 08:01 PM, #3
Reply The word "beast" is overused, but..., Korin (Guest), 18-Apr-09 07:58 AM, #5
Reply I liked you., Padwei, 17-Apr-09 05:05 PM, #2
Reply The feeling was mutual, Korin (Guest), 18-Apr-09 08:03 AM, #6
Reply *grumble grumble glare grumble* nt, Rayihn, 17-Apr-09 05:01 PM, #1
     Reply I couldn't even say goodbye in-game :( Thanks again for..., Korin (Guest), 18-Apr-09 08:05 AM, #7

Korin (Guest)Sat 18-Apr-09 07:55 AM

#78946, "Step softly"
In response to Reply #0

Just another awesome character I burned at both ends, sigh. I planned to counteract that tendency this time by trying to imm, but I found myself with less free time than I did even a few weeks ago and just lost the desire to finish what I wanted to do as a mortal. Maybe next time!

Baerinika: I'm disappointed too Our first (I think) talk, with you and Isendor at the shrine, was just awesome-sauce. It shaped the development of the character for his whole life, to the point where near the end I just started playing a tree-hugging Maran. And it was good. Thanks for the love, the tattoo (also awesome), and not titling me 'Barb of Courage'

Faceless Outlander imms: Thanks for understanding why I stopped raiding Tribunal!

Outlanders

Treeclimber: Just loved talking to you. You never forgot what that gold aura means, which you probably recognize is never easy. Respect. And extra props for killing people with that crappy ranger spec! Hope you use (or used) those final gifts well.

Datsue: That deal where I looted your kill was completely IC, I hope you realize. You obviously know your stuff so I think you did. Keep up the good work.

Jolindar and Cey: You two were my good Outtie role models. Nuff said.

Ruutob: Thanks for the lead on that stupid dragon, and the offer to see more... and that insane sword!

Mreash: If I can ever bring myself to play a ranger again I'm stealing your spec. Oh, and fantastic job making the Tree a force there for a while! Best of luck, Harbinger.

The rest of you: I've mostly forgot names, but I never met a bad apple in the whole bunch. Keep the rest of Thera afraid of Thar-Eris (ha).

Other cabals: If I can barely remember my own cabal there's not much hope for you. Leave a message and I'll respond.

Final thoughts: As Zulg and the rest of the coders are (I think) aware, animists need just a scosh of love. I know rangers are supposed to fight in the wild, but animist need a rainy day, outside, un-silenced, with a good amount of luck to operate anywhere near full power. Please, for future generations, do something. That being said, thanks for an awesome concept. I loved almost every second of it.

As I said, time is tight for now, but I'll be back. See you in the fields.

BorkahdFri 17-Apr-09 08:01 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78941, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korin Spiritblade the Dweller..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed all of our fights and talks, very good quality character. Good luck with the next, keep the bar high!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Korin (Guest)Sat 18-Apr-09 07:58 AM

#78947, "The word "beast" is overused, but..."
In response to Reply #3

Damn. Good luck in immdom, and thanks for reminding me why Battle is my second favorite cabal.

PadweiFri 17-Apr-09 05:05 PM
Member since 11th Mar 2009
79 posts
#78938, "I liked you."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't get to interact a lot, but I enjoyed it when we did.
Good luck with whatever is ahead for you.

Korin (Guest)Sat 18-Apr-09 08:03 AM

#78948, "The feeling was mutual"
In response to Reply #2

Even when I was creeping around, being all loner-y, a tell from you just brightened my day. And giving me the Scepter that time was one of the classiest moves I've seen from the Fortress, like, ever. Already gave you props for saving me from the bad skeleton-man, but you deserve more. Literally the best save in the years (and years) I've been playing this game.

Best of luck with the new persona.

RayihnFri 17-Apr-09 05:01 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#78936, "*grumble grumble glare grumble* nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Korin (Guest)Sat 18-Apr-09 08:05 AM

#78949, "I couldn't even say goodbye in-game :( Thanks again for..."
In response to Reply #1

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78927 Previous topic | Next topic