Subject: "(AUTO) [SCION] Joskay the Secret, Bandit King of Hamsah..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78783
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 13-Apr-09 02:36 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78783, "(AUTO) [SCION] Joskay the Secret, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Mon Apr 13 14:35:24 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Joskay perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:179

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

joskay (Guest)Thu 16-Apr-09 09:42 AM

#78899, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Joskay the Secret, Bandit King of Ha..."
In response to Reply #0

damn you guys. The people who play scion are the coolest ijjn the game to me. always the underdog and always gotta be on your game.

zubi: you were cool an I wanted to sneak around with you but I couldnt at the end

Flimbert: you'd get on barrier up and go get our #### back everytime. I tried to throw a knife or two in there to mix things up.

Xazier: liked you the same as the above.

Chancellor: mad cool strong as hell but hard to catch also. I guess when your a powerhouse you have limited time to play.

there was a few others but I'm in class and rushing through this.
the reason I had to stop playing is because I stay in the hood. andcant afford internet service so I only played on the weekends when I went to my mothers house. but anyways I had to stop and focus on graduating from college with this finance degree. so I'll be getting my diploma this summer. stack some paper and then return to the fields.

oh yeah. Kasir I wonder could I have whooped your ass if I wasnt a duergar. those wrath backstabs almost killed me everytime. either way well played thief even if you were a maran.

Kasir (Guest)Thu 16-Apr-09 10:25 AM

#78900, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Joskay the Secret, Bandit King of Ha..."
In response to Reply #3

>oh yeah. Kasir I wonder could I have whooped your ass if I
>wasnt a duergar.

You could have whooped my ass as a duergar if you'd gotten me knocked out. But yeah, the equation does favor me. Not because of any skill on my part; just your vuln plus the maran cabal powers.

You'd probably have needed to blackjack, get some haste/slow differential going, backstab, then rely on parting block to work once or twice since trip isn't an option.

That, or call in the wasp-o-tiger. Wasp-o-tiger is teh scary.

Zubi (Guest)Tue 14-Apr-09 04:36 PM

#78861, "Aaaaw dammit!"
In response to Reply #0

I hope I showed you some stuff there with Ktengs. Once I was inducted I enver saw you again. Though before that we traveled a bunch, fought a bit with and against eachother and had that cool interaction thing where I showed you Ktengs. That was a lot of fun, though my time ran out in the end, wanted to show you more stuff and RP a bit. That place fitted Zubi well.

Good luck with stuff.

flimbert (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 03:58 PM

#78798, "My lil buddy is finally gone"
In response to Reply #0

I remember the good ol days when it was just you and me up against 5 fort 3 empire 4 outlander and 2 villagers good times good times. You spent all that time gathering gold for bandit king and you must have just stopped playing the day you made it, weak sauce. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78783 Previous topic | Next topic