Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ruutob Moonbeam the Force of Natu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78733
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Apr-09 06:52 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78733, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ruutob Moonbeam the Force of Nature, Deckhand"

Sun Apr 12 18:49:50 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ruutob perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:218

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Ruutob (Guest), 13-Apr-09 10:42 AM, #1
     Reply Oops, Shalsad (Guest), 13-Apr-09 11:02 AM, #2
     Reply This will be my last words to you cause your truly not ..., Ruutob (Guest), 13-Apr-09 11:25 AM, #3
          Reply But that was you who deleted, not he., Dervish, 13-Apr-09 11:35 AM, #4
               Reply Well I am glad your happy I suppose, Ruutob (Guest), 13-Apr-09 02:39 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Isildur, 13-Apr-09 11:55 AM, #5
     Reply Somewhat I suppose, though not very good at it, Ruutob (Guest), 13-Apr-09 02:41 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Jolindar (Guest), 13-Apr-09 01:45 PM, #6
     Reply Thanks for the time you took out for me, Ruutob (Guest), 13-Apr-09 02:45 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Ceyraia (Guest), 13-Apr-09 02:58 PM, #10
     Reply As Cyrn you where a jackoff, Ruutob (Guest), 13-Apr-09 03:12 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Neltouda, 13-Apr-09 09:24 PM, #12

Ruutob (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 10:42 AM

#78751, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well I wasn't really sure how this was going to go when I made this druid. Never played a druid before or an outlander, but figured I would give them both a shot. Druids rock for the most part. Once you figure out a few things about the moon cycles and herbs that go with those cycles you will find yourself thorning for erads and sunrayin for unspeaks. Also they can heal surprisingly well. Best I think my mend wounds hit for with four curative herbs under the correct moon was around 160hp. For anyone who has not played a druid but likes empowered classes I suggest trying a druid you will have some fun with it.

Neltouda- Your a kickass imm, Thanks for giving me the empowerment and the attention. Sorry I never killed all those dragons for you. Just didnt have enough time towards the end to put it togeather. Your a very helpful imm with your relegion, guiding those who follow you in the direction they need to go (which is something I feel more imms should do with their relegions).

Outlanders

Where do I start, Most of you just wanted a healer and nothing more. If I had a nickle for every time I heard over cabal (Can you come heal me, or can you come herb me quick before I die) I would be ####in rich. Valdora your not evil enough, You just keep to yourself unless you want to raid. Your Nightreaver for godsakes be a hard ass to people. Calue you where always nice to Ruutob, except for trying to climb my treants. You make a good sunwarden keep it up. Mreash thanks for the induct and the respect you showed to Ruutob. You do well as Harbinger. Jolinder your a beast with that lance and those axes. There is many more I interacted with but they slip my mind right now so post and I will reply.

Enemies

Umm lets see I guess just about everyone who wasnt an outlander was Ruutobs enemy. Never full looted any of you and didnt land alot of kills to be honest. I will say this, Shalsad stop being a no skilled douchebag who full loots / sacs every outlander you kill, by yourself or with help. You full looted me three times in two days and I just let it slide right off and went and regeared. But after about the sixth time you full looted me and saced everything it made me realize what a pathetic POS you really must be. Where you that affraid of Ruutob that you had to full loot me and sac everything any time you killed me? I cant imagine that is what it was, which leaves it was just you being your douchebag self. And I am sure when it comes out who the player is behind Shalsad no one will be shocked. In a way I felt kinda sorry for you, that your life was so miserable that you had to try to make others feel that way to make yourself feel better. Honestly if thats the case you should just back up and put the game down and go outside and see the sun, you would feel alot better about yourself lol.

Well thats all I have to say for now. Post I will try to reply
See ya in the fields

Shalsad (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 11:02 AM

#78754, "Oops"
In response to Reply #1

Not a good idea to gang me 5v1, strip me nearly naked, then die the next day. In fact, I returned every piece that I didn't use, except for a hammer pendant, and you told me "You should have returned nothing, because you will be stripped every time" because you felt some sort of entitlement to all your equipment back.

Let me reiterate that saying "You will be stripped every time" as a clearly new player to druids against a vindicator shifter is a very risky statement. Reminds me exactly of Luggbok's rants after he would die and lose 3-4 pieces. Your player bleeds through quite badly.

Ruutob (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 11:25 AM

#78756, "This will be my last words to you cause your truly not ..."
In response to Reply #2

Your talking about me taking all your things? I took a dark rod of conquest dip ####. Nothing else at all, Yet you felt the urge to full loot/sac my things so of course I am gonna tell you I will leave you naked when I kill you from that point on. But what it really boils down to is the lil fellas feelings got hurt cause he was dumb enough to fall into a trap and die. And like most children when they get angery he wanted to take his frustration out on someone. Honestly Shalsad as I said I feel kinda sorry for you, and even now thinking about your actions I laugh a little.

DervishMon 13-Apr-09 11:30 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#78757, "But that was you who deleted, not he."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Mon 13-Apr-09 11:35 AM

And now its clear that you are not so 'innocent quality player' as you tried to show.

From my point, I can say that I have faced you three times.
Two times there was gang 3 vs 1, third time I was 8 lvl lower than you. Besides that I never ever saw you in the common visited areas.
One time you killed me, and when I returned to my corpse, I found that you got even my container leaving just a few items. Of course it was not you, it was somebody else.

In addition, you liked to ####talk and never agreed to face me one on one, even after direct challenge.

So I understand Shalsad and I am glad he did what he did, you "innocent" one.

You can laugh or do whatever you want to show that you are not pissed of, but its you deleted, and at least me is happy.

Ruutob (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 02:39 PM

#78784, "Well I am glad your happy I suppose"
In response to Reply #4

But honestly I am not pissed in any way. I just lost interest in Ruutob because of some other pressing things which came up, otherwise I would still be playing him. But make no mistake I never said I was innocent of anything at all, other than not full looting people(which Ruutob never did once). And you understanding someone full looting/sacing someone six times in a row lets me know what kinda person you are and I kinda feel sorry for you now aswell lol

Have a good one

IsildurMon 13-Apr-09 11:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78761, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

> I guess just about everyone who wasnt an outlander was Ruutobs enemy.

This isn't a huge criticism, but basically...you were MurderDruid (tm)?

Ruutob (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 02:41 PM

#78787, "Somewhat I suppose, though not very good at it"
In response to Reply #5

This being my first druid ever in my ten years of playing I figured what better way to get a feel for it than to attack people. Easiest way to find the strengths the weakness and all that jive. Some classes dont stand a chance against druids at all, others druids dont stand a chance against unless everything goes exactly as planned.

Jolindar (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 01:45 PM

#78775, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I liked you a lot. I had been tasked with sheparding you further in the religion, and it seemed like you did a great job.

You were always fun to be around, and made me smile.

Good job, and good luck with the next.

All the best.

Ruutob (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 02:45 PM

#78788, "Thanks for the time you took out for me"
In response to Reply #6

I was not real sure where Neltouda wanted me to take the religion, but after the talk with you on the ship I felt I had a better handle on the matter. Seemed like she approved of where I was going with it didn't last long enough to get the tat though. That said with time permitting I will likely have another Neltouda follower down the line somewhere.

On another note I was so mad at you the day you stepped onto crumbling and stole that kill on Khalla when I caught him in my plant growth trap. But I couldnt really stay mad at you ( I would have done the same thing)

Ceyraia (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 02:58 PM

#78789, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

We had some good dragon slayings. Ever figure anything out with the crown?

Too bad we never got Satebos that one time. I think Mreash should have used a little more feral rage. A little less murder :-p. My mistake to not use insects as well.

I know you hated me as Cyrn. Not sure how you felt together with Ceyraia, however.

Ruutob (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 03:12 PM

#78791, "As Cyrn you where a jackoff"
In response to Reply #10

Who never killed Luggbok alone but always managed to loot my corpse when someone else would kill me.

As Ceyraia I thought you did way better with your attitude and your play style. And yes if Mreash or you would have insected Satebos he was done that day. Honestly I would like to see you play more characters this way. I felt you brought alot to the game as Ceyraia, not nearly as much as you and Ilix took away from it with your prior, but its a start I suppose. So how about you make another comparable to Ceyraia in attitude and play style and I will play a more upscale character and this mud may just be alot better off.

NeltoudaMon 13-Apr-09 09:24 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2008
161 posts
#78822, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

In general I wasn’t overly impressed with this character. I did watch you quite a bit, and I simply wasn’t seeing the amount or type of role play that I would expect from a follower of mine (especially a priest). However, you were putting forth more effort towards the end, which was noted and appreciated. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78733 Previous topic | Next topic