Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dracmael Sa'aran the Student of the Ma..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78712
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 11-Apr-09 05:44 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78712, "(DELETED) [None] Dracmael Sa'aran the Student of the Macalla"

Sat Apr 11 05:42:09 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dracmael perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dracmael (Guest)Sun 12-Apr-09 04:09 AM

#78725, "Godbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Right, well was a fun char. But in the en the vuln got the better for me. To many wrath weapons around. And getting hit by a wrath deathblow is no joke! Unspeakable ftw! =)

Anway, was gona go Empire with this one but though Scion looked quite poorly so though I'll try and help em out. Do not know if I did much but was fun either way. Was going to try and become a follower with this one also. But well I guess I can't get my head around talking to gods in char. To me a mortal talking to a god should be humble and crawing in the dust, but then when I meet Iunna and you where all nice an cool when talking it kind of throw me off =) Guess I'll have to try again another time.

Will not mention names as most are still active but thanks to everyone that interacted with me.

As for the last part getting uninducted. It was one of the high point of the chars life. I logged on to delete but when the intrig started I couldn't just back down. To bad em Empire fellas had to show up. Could have been a fun fight and if I somehow had won it I would have wanted to see what happened. =)

Anway Thanks for a great game and I'll see you guys around.

Kasir (Guest)Sun 12-Apr-09 09:35 AM

#78726, "RE: Godbyes"
In response to Reply #2

That one close fight we had was fun, even though I died. Turns out taking on axe specs without using garrotte or backstab is a bad idea. Who knew?

Zubi (Guest)Sun 12-Apr-09 10:57 AM

#78727, "We really lvled ALOT with eachother early on."
In response to Reply #2

You were my first kill, while we were grouped! (Zubi decided that it was better for her to kill you with passion than that stupid thief or whatever it was.)

As I said, had a lot of fun with you. Though we didn't roll much together at hero, somehow our times didn't match up.

Good luck with your next! Keep up the attitude!

Nian (Guest)Sat 11-Apr-09 08:07 AM

#78718, "I had much respect for you"
In response to Reply #0

You always brought the action to the enemy, you died a lot, but kept on coming anyway. This sort of mentality is what makes a game fun, so thanks for that!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78712 Previous topic | Next topic