Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Baitaal the Wizard of Evocation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78641
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-Apr-09 10:48 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78641, "(DELETED) [None] Baitaal the Wizard of Evocation"

Tue Apr 7 22:47:03 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Baitaal perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:69

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Huh., Iunna, 08-Apr-09 06:59 AM, #2
Reply Eh, I guess a lot of stuff., Guilo, 08-Apr-09 09:24 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Eh, I guess a lot of stuff., Daevryn, 08-Apr-09 10:51 AM, #5
     Reply Fair enough and you suck., Guilo, 08-Apr-09 10:58 AM, #6
     Reply Going to Miss you!, Assassin (Guest), 08-Apr-09 11:36 AM, #7
     Reply Yeah man you were great., Baitaal (Guest), 08-Apr-09 02:10 PM, #8
     Reply Why didn't you ask me?, Soceg (Guest), 08-Apr-09 05:48 PM, #9
          Reply Well, it's too late now., Baitaal (Guest), 08-Apr-09 10:08 PM, #10
Reply What happened?, Dhurzoth (Guest), 08-Apr-09 03:24 AM, #1
     Reply See above... other then that..., Guilo, 08-Apr-09 09:27 AM, #4

IunnaWed 08-Apr-09 06:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78654, "Huh."
In response to Reply #0

So what DID happen?

GuiloWed 08-Apr-09 09:24 AM
Member since 09th May 2008
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#78659, "Eh, I guess a lot of stuff."
In response to Reply #2

Not even placing in the RC was kind of upsetting but oh well. But I felt like this character was completely a job. There's no way around it that CF's dying and I made this character to bring a quality non full looting evil to the hero ranks... but when I'm logged in for fourteen hours over two days and can't find ONE ranking group... it's kind of annoying. Especially being completely dependant others.

I found both my wands which was cool.. but then I get to see over the course of my life, 5 level 45+ chars killing and full saccing people and laughing about it then calling each other bitches and stuff at the corpse... it was just pitiful. One time being after three people ganked a single guy that obviously did not require it and full saccing him as well. The muds just changing and going in a direction that I don't think I can deal with after playing for seven years.

After Thuutai I figured I'd make something preppable since that's my specialty, but the magic that once was isn't around to snatch me up anymore I guess. This will indefininatly be my last character. Good luck to you and everyone else!

DaevrynWed 08-Apr-09 10:51 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#78663, "RE: Eh, I guess a lot of stuff."
In response to Reply #3

RC-wise, in some ways your timing was bad in that there was for whatever reason a huge run on evil arial invoker roles this time around. Having one or two I really liked put the others into much harsher contrast in terms of what could be done with that kind of character's role than might otherwise have been the case.

GuiloWed 08-Apr-09 10:58 AM
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#78664, "Fair enough and you suck."
In response to Reply #5

Close this game already! I already broke down and made a non-mage I've had rolling around forever. *sigh* At least I'll be able to find groups on this one!

Assassin (Guest)Wed 08-Apr-09 11:36 AM

#78665, "Going to Miss you!"
In response to Reply #3

Well I must say I was sitting down to hash out how we could have some more indepth conversations/set ups. Your one of the Few people i've traveled with on this Chr and I must say you gave me the creepies quite often. I thought you were doing FANTASTIC from my prospective. Those elves will now breed like roaches without you there.

I understand your loathing with some current players, however i've been playing this crack called CF for 10+ years now...I almost Never post on the Forums, I stay low key, and am still terrified of Immortals. It's still to much fun though, even comapred to crap like WoW or other MMORPG's. Nothing seems to ever beat the feeling of Imm Exp Rewards or a PK that just Rocked House.

Wish you the best,
Assassin

Baitaal (Guest)Wed 08-Apr-09 02:10 PM

#78668, "Yeah man you were great."
In response to Reply #7

If it wasn't for you, I'd probably be level fourteen still lol. You were the only tank that kept me going. Thanks for the kind words and I hope still turns up great for you... people in CF need more characters like you.

Sadly I'm going to give CF one last shot and I just rolled him up, so maybe I'll run into you again. Sure hope so!

-Baitaal

Soceg (Guest)Wed 08-Apr-09 05:48 PM

#78674, "Why didn't you ask me?"
In response to Reply #3

I would have taken you along to level up.

Baitaal (Guest)Wed 08-Apr-09 10:08 PM

#78675, "Well, it's too late now."
In response to Reply #9

But two people told me you were a goodie so I tried to steer clear. Water elementals weren't too fun to deal with pre shields/gel. Guess I should find out on my own next time, huh? =P

Anyways, good luck with the character chief. Seems to be a lot of Conji's I hope you stand out.

Dhurzoth (Guest)Wed 08-Apr-09 03:24 AM

#78647, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

Was it because of wands or something else? Was looking forward to having someone to strive with and against.

GLWYN

GuiloWed 08-Apr-09 09:27 AM
367 posts
#78660, "See above... other then that..."
In response to Reply #1

You were great. I could tell just by your name alone that you'd be cool... I think it was like something in my subconscience because I was pretty sure I know who you are by that alone.

Glad we got to get some things figured out together though. You are definatly going to be a solid voker in the hero ranks and I hope to check the boards randomly and see some good logs of you. Take care bro.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78641 Previous topic | Next topic