Subject: "Malnch gone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78451
Show all folders

Malnch (Guest)Wed 01-Apr-09 10:09 PM

#78451, "Malnch gone"

I got hooked on the game again because of double xp weekend. My studies are slacking again - at this point in my life, I just can't allow myself to go off on a tangent and play the game.

Outlanders - Second outlander character, and I have to say, it is a lot of fun. It's hard to live with a prolonged malediction when you can't use coins. However, I found some really great preps for healing and curing. I liked my interaction with most, if not all of you, and the disgust I felt the last time I played an outlander has faded away. Great leaders.

Special thanks to Valdora and Tokk. Fun characs. Oh, and also Ruutob...WTF man? Your leveling techinique is ridiculous!

Scions/Fortress/Empire/Tribunals - I had fun.

Maelstrom is a definite for any warrior in my opinion. Crashing...it's been toned down. It's really helped me seal a kill only once, and that was in a raid. I could think of three better legacies than crashing now. However, when trying to get neat weapons from mobs, crashing is the best, bar none.

Iunna - I didn't create a role for this character. Or should I say, I have about 10 pages of role that I didn't bother to post since they all had to deal with Malnch's past...and I wasn't finished with it to the current time. Maybe in the future, if I play again, I'll use that role. Anyways, you're a great imm - what limited interaction we had was fun, jovial, and all around an awesome time.

Oh, and that time when we were retrieving our fetish, I spotted phwet and spammed bash 1....and tokk came in

Also, that time when I died stupidly to Iktul, I was spamming bash 1., not knowing that provost can summon guards without their cabal item.

I guess Maelstrom did me in a few times

Post and I'll try to reply.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Humbert (Guest)Sat 04-Apr-09 10:46 AM

#78513, "RE: Malnch gone"
In response to Reply #0

Hey I liked our fight. Once I discovered you had Crashing I had to readjust to switch to nodisarm on mainhand, that made things easier. Sword giant vs sword giant is pretty much a gear/prep fight, with advantage on the Fire Giant side if cold vuln is covered and not exploited. I was quite surprised when you went for the flurry. It was possible (but unlikely) that you'd get me if you got 8 hit flurry, and I got 2 hits, and if you got some normal hits and ripostes in.

Good luck with the next one. Respect for playing an outlander evil also, it's really not easy. You have nearly the whole world hostile to you.

Kasir (Guest)Wed 01-Apr-09 11:19 PM

#78455, "RE: Malnch gone"
In response to Reply #0

I tried to tell you this in game, but I felt pretty crappy that time I got you in Arboria, since I realized after the fact that you probably misunderstood me to have proposed a truce. Since you'd just died.

Then that gank north of Galadon was also rather unfortunate, since the only reason you were standing there was to fight me. I was on my way, but think I'd run off to gather a prep or something. Then the other spotted you and...well, the rest is history.

Crashing was pretty annoying, I thought, even after the tone down.

Malnch (Guest)Wed 01-Apr-09 11:24 PM

#78456, "No worries"
In response to Reply #1

I was kinda annoyed since I was going after the wide bracelets, but it's just a game.

Ganks are ganks. Unless you do it habitually, I don't really count it against you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78451 Previous topic | Next topic