Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Vermillon Est Lecolic the Lege..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77983
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Mar-09 09:52 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77983, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Vermillon Est Lecolic the Legend of the Battlefield, Bearer of the Jaguar's Standard"

Wed Mar 18 20:50:52 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Vermillon perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:119

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Tourqois will be sad to see you go, Valkenar, 19-Mar-09 12:56 PM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Vermillon Est Lecolic the ..., Nian (Guest), 19-Mar-09 12:04 PM, #9
Reply There he goes...., Vermillon (Guest), 19-Mar-09 05:02 AM, #4
Reply RE: There he goes...., Lightmaged (Guest), 19-Mar-09 07:16 AM, #7
Reply RE: There he goes...., Baerinika, 19-Mar-09 09:43 AM, #8
Reply RE: There he goes...., Adelin, 19-Mar-09 03:52 PM, #11
Reply RE: There he goes...., Elzebeth (Guest), 19-Mar-09 05:22 PM, #12
Reply RE: There he goes...., Vermillon (Guest), 19-Mar-09 07:08 PM, #13
Reply RE: There he goes...., Goroel (Guest), 19-Mar-09 07:10 PM, #14
Reply Sorry about that man, Vermillon (Guest), 19-Mar-09 10:27 PM, #16
Reply RE: There he goes...., Sarien, 19-Mar-09 07:19 PM, #15
Reply That sucks, I was hoping we'd fight more..., Zubi (Guest), 19-Mar-09 03:55 AM, #3
Reply Ah Zubi!, Verm (Guest), 19-Mar-09 05:03 AM, #5
Reply Very classy., Firbuhr (Guest), 19-Mar-09 02:48 AM, #2
Reply RE: Very classy., Vermillon (Guest), 19-Mar-09 05:06 AM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Vermillon Est Lecolic the ..., Kasir (Guest), 18-Mar-09 11:24 PM, #1

ValkenarThu 19-Mar-09 12:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78000, "Tourqois will be sad to see you go"
In response to Reply #0

As will Chartruse, Incarnadne, Ultravolet and the rest of the colors with one vowel missing.

Nian (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 12:04 PM

#77999, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Vermillon Est Lecolic the ..."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't meet a whole lot, but what I saw was good.

Much luck with the next!

Vermillon (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 05:02 AM

#77990, "There he goes...."
In response to Reply #0

So this was somewhat in rage...I have never ever ever been an able PK'er, and Vermillon (while I tried to act as Maran) I never could land PK's. I believe I had 2 pk's. Hah! Quite the Maran.

I am always willing to fight, to try and fight at least. But even using as many preps as I can....shield/stone/enlarge or reduce/prot heat/cold...whatever. I used every trick I have learnt in the 5 years or so I've played this game, and well I guess I just havnt played enough PK orientated(sp?) classes.

So, my past chars are being Mersiliat (Bae human Pally) Chakru...etc.

I never find it a problem playing a support class, once I take to the front though everything just falls down hah!

Not becoming a Maran had nothing to do with the deletion either, with 2 PK's and something like 10 - 15 PK deaths (maybe more, maybe less) I knew it wasn't coming in a timely fashion.

While I am essentially a roleplayer at heart, Vermillon was a Sphere Honor follower of Baerinika. I got the idea for this character from reading the Eregon books and decided I would like to play a warrior whom lived like a Knight. (As in Medievil Knight) Living a life of Chivalry, honor and all round nice guy.

While I do not think I did a great job, I did enjoy my roleplay, and knew where I fell down in certain areas. I always tried to show my foes the same respect I would my allies, and tried to fight near every case I could alone. I tried to fight as much as I could, finding anyone who was willing to fight and doing what I could to win. I learnt a lot with this character and am looking forward to my next PK'er.

Onto goodbyes -

Baerinika - When I first rolled this character, I wasn't going to follow anyone. But as I got into the character, I felt like he needed a bit more depth and the ideals and feel of the character just really felt like it was meant to be one of yours. I am interested in knowing how I was doing with your religion I absolutely loved the title. A tie for favourite title with Mersiliat's (Both you gave!) As with Mersiliat I love your religion and your roleplay. The Mud itself is lucky to have such a dedicated IMM, trying to make a difference. I would love your thoughts on how I went...If your willing to give them. Thank you again for all of our interactions and I am sorry for deleting on you and the Fort.

Fort: Sarien - A great leader, and follower of Baerinika. I cannot fault anything in the character that I saw. Very well played Sarien, i'm sure i've known you in previous characters

Kasir - My favourite friend. Verm always looked up to you, you were always brave, and PK'd very well from what I saw. Saw you got Marshall, so congratulations well deserved!

Lortas - I always thought of you as a stone hearted elf. I liked that the only soft spot I noticed you have was for Ailinilia, which I thought was well roleplayed (or maybe just happened naturally). But yes, a great Maran and you are a great asset to the Fortress. I enjoyed all of our travelling escapades.

Adelin/Ailinilia - Both of you are well roleplayed, and I believe Adelin will likely become Prophet/Cardinal. (Could see Adelin more as a Prophet for some reason) Thank you both for the travels, the many saving of my life. I would have been many many more con down without you both. And thank you for finally making me hero too!

I'm pretty tired atm, had a long day. If anyone has anything to say i'd be more than happy to respond to you! Thank you to everyone for the fights, deaths and just for playing!

Vermillon, Kirslamix, Mersiliat, Chakru, Tredyn, and many many more that I just can't remember at this time.

Lightmaged (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 07:16 AM

#77993, "RE: There he goes...."
In response to Reply #4

Nice character. I liked your attitude and you were fun to be around.

(Drue)

BaerinikaThu 19-Mar-09 09:43 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#77995, "RE: There he goes...."
In response to Reply #4

Man I had absolutely no idea what to do with you. I generally don't believe in tattoo'ing/empowering outside of sphere so I was kind of at a loss here. Baer's religion isn't so much honorable, but I liked the way you made honor and purity more or less one and the same. I think if you would have stuck around I might have eventually tattoo'd you but I hope you understood that it would take more time than normal. As for the Maran'ing, well I'm glad you understood why that hadn't happened yet as well. Glad you liked the title.

Good luck on your next, come back to one of my religions. Now that I know who the player is, you're always a joy to have around, surfer boy.

AdelinThu 19-Mar-09 03:52 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2009
45 posts
#78004, "RE: There he goes...."
In response to Reply #4

I'm sorry to see you go, I really liked the character your were becomming. I think flail spec can be really hit and miss, especially concerning how much a warrior needs to rely on preps. GLWYN and i hope you will try and come back under a new character.

Thanks for your vote of confidence, hope you stick around.

Elzebeth (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 05:22 PM

#78006, "RE: There he goes...."
In response to Reply #4

Sure glad you didn't get me that one time, I'd have hated to be one of four. I was very lucky there and should have died. I had just taken that skill about ten minutes before for just such an encounter.

Vermillon (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 07:08 PM

#78008, "RE: There he goes...."
In response to Reply #12

That time at the Inners I was so pissed man. Hah! You should have died for sure, but that was a fantastic escape and a very well played defense on your part. I was always impressed with your character. Keep it up!

Goroel (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 07:10 PM

#78009, "RE: There he goes...."
In response to Reply #4

Man, I was kicking myself over the whole incident in Arboria. I really really needed people to level with and you seemed both competant and around alot and then you go and boo boo with the whole magic thing and I blew it up into what it was. So while I enjoyed the whole talking down there I was kicking myself because of it!

Would have been cool if you had stuck it out as the only way to learn is to get out and get on it! That and it would have been fun had we been forced into interacting again.

Good luck with what ever you do next.

Vermillon (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 10:27 PM

#78014, "Sorry about that man"
In response to Reply #14

I really didn't want to do it, as I was having a tough time learning myself, and I always have had a soft spot for villagers. But yeah, I'm sure you could understand why I couldnt let an evil dude save my life!

From what I've seen, great RP and keep on trucking!!

SarienThu 19-Mar-09 07:19 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
#78010, "RE: There he goes...."
In response to Reply #4

I am sorry to see you go. I always hoped to team up for the nastiness of entwine/wrath...however, you seemed to want to fight alone most the time which I respected. Alas, the fort will miss you, and I wish you the best of luck with your next. Also, thank you for your kind words, I try really hard to play well and I must admit sometimes it is quite trying.

-Sarien

Zubi (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 03:55 AM

#77989, "That sucks, I was hoping we'd fight more..."
In response to Reply #0

Good luck with your next, I liked Vermillon.

Verm (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 05:03 AM

#77991, "Ah Zubi!"
In response to Reply #3

I too was looking forward to more fights, I liked you as a foe and was looking forward to many more battles against you.

Stick with it man, Scion is always a hard route but your doing well!!

Firbuhr (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 02:48 AM

#77988, "Very classy."
In response to Reply #0

I am sorry to see this, I was looking forward to fight you a lot more.
Your attitude towards gear was very pleasant, I hope your
enemies treated you well.

Good luck with your next.

Vermillon (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 05:06 AM

#77992, "RE: Very classy."
In response to Reply #2

I enjoyed our first fight much much more than our last couple skirmishes hah!

You totally owned me in our last one in the Weald. Everyone it seemed could Outtank me I never seemed to hit with boneshatter either which frustrated me to no end.

my last fight against Grawshen I missed 3 or 4 boneshatters. (It was 100%)

But ah well, thems the breaks!

Your a good warrior, and I enjoyed our battles. I hope we find each other again somehow in the fields.

Good luck.

Kasir (Guest)Wed 18-Mar-09 11:24 PM

#77986, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Vermillon Est Lecolic the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Along with Mina, you were also one of my favorite fort people. Not flashy, but always up for a fight. I hope this wasn't because you weren't made Maran, considering Baer was out of town for a week.

Word was in-game that you deleted because of a fight with Grawshen? If you think your death to Grawshen was frustrating, maybe Iunna can tell you about mine. It was truly craptastic.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77983 Previous topic | Next topic