Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baszelmacher the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77834
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Mar-09 04:56 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77834, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baszelmacher the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Mar 14 15:55:26 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Baszelmacher perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:107

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baszelmacher the Legend o..., Baszelmacher (Guest), 16-Mar-09 02:28 AM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baszelmacher the Legend o..., Goroel (Guest), 16-Mar-09 03:10 AM, #5
Reply That sucks! I LOVED stalking you..., Zubi (Guest), 16-Mar-09 04:09 AM, #6
Reply Bah! You suck! You better post something or I'm going ..., Datsue (Guest), 14-Mar-09 09:54 PM, #3
Reply Eh, you owe me revenge nt, Mirto (Guest), 14-Mar-09 06:30 PM, #2
Reply Was really hoping to see great things from you nt, CraftedD (Guest), 14-Mar-09 05:09 PM, #1

Baszelmacher (Guest)Mon 16-Mar-09 02:28 AM

#77865, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baszelmacher the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this came out as a rage delete, but I promise there was no rage involved.

I greatly enjoyed this character and learned a lot. I had a role I was just a bit too lazy to write, and RL started to demand more time than I would have needed to do better with this character.

As for my spec/legacy combo, I loved it. Some of my whip spec skills were a little bit unreliable, but I'd imagine that's because svirf dex is not exactly amazing. Autumn Harvest seemed amazingly useless. I did not notice much of a difference in my tanking, even when reduced. I wish I picked something else.

Crashing was really nice, but no, it is not a "win button." Sometimes it doesn't work for like 15 rounds in a row. Other times it fires twice in one round. It's really sweet when it works at a lucky moment, but you can't exactly plan a battle around it reliably. Whereas you could with the drive-lag legacy, or cry of thunder, etc.

Some people I had absolutely no problem wrecking. But to those who found fighting Basz frustrating (i.e. Mirto), there were a lot of people I was equally hopeless against.

Quick goodbyes:

Outlander:
Really liked most of you guys. Ceyraia, never saw the bad side of you some have referred to. Only saw the knowledgeable explorer-type, and always looked forward to tagging along on your expeditions. Datsue, so long and thanks for all the haste. You, Jolindar, Calue, Tifla, and all of the other outties who escape my mind were great fun. Thanks.

Enemies:

To all the people who say crashing is overpowered, how 'bout deathblow against un-spelled-up warriors? That last fight with Grawshen made me tear out some hair. Hour-past-midnight Minotaur: Impossible for me to beat. Mirto, I don't think I actually ever looted anything from you. Nidblot, I really enjoyed the rivalry that was shaping up between us. Too bad that didn't get a chance to develop further. Shalsad and other shifters, you really, really messed me up. My build couldn't stand up against offensive shifters.

Everyone else, post and I may respond.

Thanks for the fun, hope to be back when I can.

Goroel (Guest)Mon 16-Mar-09 03:10 AM

#77866, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Baszelmacher the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #4

Bitchin.

I enjoyed interacting with you in the mid ranks when I was fighting Lexingtona and the others. It was nice to have an outlander foe that wasn't completely out there with their ideals. I was really looking forward to being able to talk it over, probably fight abit, with you both being hero but you go and delete. Oh well, thems the breaks I guess.

Have a good one and glwyn what ever it might be.

Zubi (Guest)Mon 16-Mar-09 04:09 AM

#77868, "That sucks! I LOVED stalking you..."
In response to Reply #4

Do you have ANY idea on how close you were to kill me? First assassination attempt wasn't really close to deth for me. I was so pissed, had like 20ish stalks on you (Didn't get a chance to assassinate until then) and it was a perfect setting, still I failed... For the second try the setting was even better! 15 stalks or so and everything was looking perfect. But I failed, and got away with only 14hps. ^^ Lucky me the parting blow didn't hit!

Had ALOT of fun! Was so certain I'd die since there were three of you nearby. Didn't push my luck and go for a third go though. hehe

Hope you come back soon with a new one.

Datsue (Guest)Sat 14-Mar-09 09:54 PM

#77840, "Bah! You suck! You better post something or I'm going ..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

Mirto (Guest)Sat 14-Mar-09 06:30 PM

#77838, "Eh, you owe me revenge nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

CraftedD (Guest)Sat 14-Mar-09 05:09 PM

#77835, "Was really hoping to see great things from you nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77834 Previous topic | Next topic