Subject: "Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77812
Show all folders

Korin (Guest)Thu 12-Mar-09 07:36 PM

#77812, "Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei"

You altrusim'd me that one time with like 50 hp left, and I wound up escaping with around 200. Thanks.

On top of that add general "goodness," and you have a char I will surely miss. See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I kinda kept Armallyn going in hopes of being your firs..., TMNS (Guest), 31-Mar-09 04:57 AM, #13
Reply RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei, Isendor, 26-Mar-09 02:20 AM, #12
Reply Padwei?!, Haidoril (Guest), 19-Mar-09 07:51 AM, #11
Reply Dream Lively Padwei!, Adelin1 (Guest), 17-Mar-09 01:40 AM, #10
Reply Rikkiri vs Padwei, Chickie Rikkiri (Guest), 16-Mar-09 09:09 AM, #7
Reply Irony!, Iunna, 16-Mar-09 11:25 AM, #8
     Reply Yes, but... (txt), Lazy Chickie (Guest), 16-Mar-09 07:28 PM, #9
Reply Dire wolf Versus Unicorn, Elemek (Guest), 14-Mar-09 08:41 AM, #6
Reply Padwei is awesome, Mreash (Guest), 13-Mar-09 09:49 PM, #4
Reply Padwei, for now, just farewell and thanks for the fun!, Nian (Guest), 13-Mar-09 08:15 PM, #3
Reply RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei, Borkahd (Guest), 13-Mar-09 12:21 AM, #2
Reply RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei, Enlilth, 12-Mar-09 07:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei, Saerali. (Guest), 14-Mar-09 07:26 AM, #5

TMNS (Guest)Tue 31-Mar-09 04:57 AM

#78407, "I kinda kept Armallyn going in hopes of being your firs..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought Padwei was ####ing awesome.

Thanks for doing it right.

IsendorThu 26-Mar-09 02:20 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2008
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78222, "RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei"
In response to Reply #0

Holy crap. Iunna. Awesome

*fades back into obscurity*

Haidoril (Guest)Thu 19-Mar-09 07:51 AM

#77994, "Padwei?!"
In response to Reply #0

You regular snake in the grass. There was just no escaping you for me, was there?

Adelin1 (Guest)Tue 17-Mar-09 01:40 AM

#77902, "Dream Lively Padwei!"
In response to Reply #0

I am so sorry it took me so long to get around to writing you a goodbye, but i have to say that you were a major influence in Adelin's life. I even began trying to shift my playing times to the morning so that i could play with you and Una more and more. I hope you dont make yourself a stranger while you are developing everything for your religion. I really enjoyed playing with you, but its nice to know i can get that experience if i ever make a Padwei or Iunna follower.

Dont forget to drop in!
Adelin

Chickie Rikkiri (Guest)Mon 16-Mar-09 09:09 AM

#77875, "Rikkiri vs Padwei"
In response to Reply #0

I went back to that log where you 'magically' killed me in Hamsah after I was trying to retreive against a couple of you, and it was 1:1 my fault not remembering at all that I was enlarged. You were one of the very few Marans I enjoyed tossing words with back and forth AND fighting (though, it was pretty much just the giggle in reference to your Unicorn, because... hell, you were impossible for me to kill).

IunnaMon 16-Mar-09 11:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77877, "Irony!"
In response to Reply #7

I'm not Maran. *sigh* Clearly I did something wrong there. :p

Also, one of my friends actually gave me that 3 years ago. I love impaling the mime. Heheh.

Lazy Chickie (Guest)Mon 16-Mar-09 07:28 PM

#77894, "Yes, but... (txt)"
In response to Reply #8

Newbie habits die hard. I always refer to Fortressees as Maran (even though I try really hard to remember)!

I want the Unicorn vs Unicorn set so much more. Heh.

Best of luck at the IMM game, for sure.

Elemek (Guest)Sat 14-Mar-09 08:41 AM

#77830, "Dire wolf Versus Unicorn"
In response to Reply #0

I loved our fights not only because I was evil and you were good but the visuals I got when my dire wolf was tearing into your unicorn and vice versa was just brilliant!

-----Abernyte

Mreash (Guest)Fri 13-Mar-09 09:49 PM

#77827, "Padwei is awesome"
In response to Reply #0

She oozed so much goodness that I never even considered attacking her. She was also so helpful and nice that Mreash was better behaved around her in an effort to not upset her. Very good character, your mortal side will be missed.

Nian (Guest)Fri 13-Mar-09 08:15 PM

#77825, "Padwei, for now, just farewell and thanks for the fun!"
In response to Reply #0

More to come later, I guess, whenever that will be ...

Borkahd (Guest)Fri 13-Mar-09 12:21 AM

#77820, "RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei"
In response to Reply #0

I almost had that mage at the Inn! They were uncon and everything, then I get kicked out and you showed up. They lived, I assumed you saved them?

I had fun talking with you those few times and you started to get good at swooping in when I was half dead or worse, heh.

Looking forward to see what the religion brings.

Best!

EnlilthThu 12-Mar-09 07:43 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#77813, "RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei"
In response to Reply #0

I really hated this character as Enlilth. I had no idea you were Iunna, but it made sense when you were immed. I was really glad it was another imm after locking you in Hell bored off your ass for the better part of an hour and a half while I played with the rest of fort. Now I can quit worrying about how to make it up to the player. I did thoroughly enjoy touching your leg and making veiled advances to you while you were locked in hell. I hope it was good for you too! Congrats on an extremely well played mort, and I'm sure the player base can expect an equally as well played religion to follow. While I see you every day online anyway, I'll still say best of luck with your next and the dual imm thing. One day maybe I'll give it a whirl myself.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Saerali. (Guest)Sat 14-Mar-09 07:26 AM

#77829, "RE: Unofficial goodbye thread for the mortal Padwei"
In response to Reply #1

In hindsight, I'm not surprised that's who you were...though it never occurred to me when playing. Glad you've immed and all that, and congratulations on playing Padwei so well for so long Sorry, once again, about the times you had to put up with Saer.

Hope to see you out there...looking forward to a new religion!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77812 Previous topic | Next topic