Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Ilix the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77712
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 13-Apr-09 12:07 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77712, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Ilix the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Mon Mar 9 12:29:58 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ilix perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:142

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Walking with Ilix was the most fun I had with Rashar., Dreth, 10-Mar-09 03:50 PM, #23
Reply *gets out the popcorn*, lurker, 10-Mar-09 09:34 AM, #19
Reply And now the death of the other extremely hated Nexan, Kassibaz (Guest), 09-Mar-09 08:22 PM, #9
Reply RE: And now the death of the other extremely hated Nexa..., Scrimbul, 09-Mar-09 08:51 PM, #10
     Reply You'll only become remotely good when actually get rati..., CraftedD (Guest), 09-Mar-09 09:06 PM, #11
     Reply Your ganging needs work when you die with Ilix to me at..., Scrimbul, 10-Mar-09 09:31 AM, #18
     Reply lol, CraftedD (Guest), 10-Mar-09 11:51 AM, #22
     Reply Cheater., Carth (Guest), 11-Apr-09 02:21 AM, #27
     Reply It wasn't complaints about them being a "perma" more ab..., Kassibaz (Guest), 09-Mar-09 09:07 PM, #12
     Reply A response for Kassibaz:, Ilix (Guest), 09-Mar-09 09:29 PM, #13
          Reply Griefer?, Abernytee (Guest), 10-Mar-09 07:46 AM, #16
          Reply Aberynte, I fking love you. Email me., Krilcov K (Guest), 10-Mar-09 06:04 PM, #24
          Reply RE: A response for Kassibaz:, Scrimbul, 10-Mar-09 09:27 AM, #17
               Reply I'm sorry - I'm trying to avoid conflict, Ilix (Guest), 10-Mar-09 10:25 AM, #20
Reply Asshole. n/t, Lhydia, 09-Mar-09 04:04 PM, #1
     Reply Get raped more, kid. n/t, Ilix (Guest), 09-Mar-09 04:37 PM, #2
          Reply Play multiple heroes in enemy cabals and cheat and perm..., Lhydia, 09-Mar-09 05:16 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Play multiple heroes in enemy cabals and cheat and ..., CalmerThanU (Guest), 09-Mar-09 05:55 PM, #4
               Reply So are you saying that it isn't true?, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 09-Mar-09 06:08 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: So are you saying that it isn't true?, CalmerThanU (Guest), 09-Mar-09 06:16 PM, #6
          Reply I love you, Ravon and your perma with Crafted :) n/t, Elhe (Guest), 09-Mar-09 07:41 PM, #7
               Reply How was it a perma?, CraftedD (Guest), 09-Mar-09 07:51 PM, #8
               Reply Let's look at your pbf, Elhe (Guest), 10-Mar-09 05:55 AM, #14
               Reply You dumb Russian., Lhydia, 10-Mar-09 06:20 AM, #15
               Reply Only shows that ilix was a far more competent teammate...., CraftedD (Guest), 10-Mar-09 11:47 AM, #21
                    Reply I approve of this post. nt., Pinocchio (Guest), 13-Apr-09 09:21 AM, #29
               Reply Bro, just a little less lying and more class?, TMNS (Guest), 11-Apr-09 01:19 AM, #25
               Reply You're the biggest, Carth (Guest), 11-Apr-09 01:43 AM, #26
               Reply RE: How was it a perma?, Daevryn, 13-Apr-09 10:07 AM, #30
                    Reply Dear super nerd rage dude:, Daevryn, 13-Apr-09 12:17 PM, #31
               Reply Elhe, you have no room to talk., Carth (Guest), 11-Apr-09 02:26 AM, #28

DrethTue 10-Mar-09 03:50 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2008
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#77767, "Walking with Ilix was the most fun I had with Rashar."
In response to Reply #0

I couldn't go from market [] to the ####ing butcher shop without learning something from you. I personally love the playstyle as it matches mine greatly (or what mine would be if I wasn't still learning how to walk to all the guildhalls in Galadon without hitting a wall) and if the army ever gives me a reasonable schedule so I can put more time into learning the secrets I'm sure I would love killing with you again.

#### the people who cry. Drive on.

Dreth
zacshep1@aim.com

lurkerTue 10-Mar-09 09:34 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77761, "*gets out the popcorn*"
In response to Reply #0

this should be good

Kassibaz (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 08:22 PM

#77737, "And now the death of the other extremely hated Nexan"
In response to Reply #0

Ilix,

You had skill, I saw glimpses of it in your thought process, EQ gathering, or just pk'ing sometimes. But what always surprised me was your unwillingness to fight alone and constantly relying on someone else, atleast from what I saw.

Between you and Cyrn you could not imagine how many tells I got about how I should boot you both etc. But I feel like Nexans are never going to be loved no matter what, and you brought some fear to the island.

Good luck with the next.

ScrimbulMon 09-Mar-09 08:51 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#77739, "RE: And now the death of the other extremely hated Nexa..."
In response to Reply #9

>Between you and Cyrn you could not imagine how many tells I
>got about how I should boot you both etc. But I feel like
>Nexans are never going to be loved no matter what, and you
>brought some fear to the island.
>
>Good luck with the next.

This thought process makes you the third, really.

It's either you don't give a #### or you are playing out an elaborate act to distance yourself from a scheme you got in on last and then quickly edged out when people raised hell. Anything else sounds like a sad excuse and your post makes it sound like the former. It's not your job to police cheating, but seriously which is it?

Bard Repertoire Clarifications:
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=

CraftedD (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 09:06 PM

#77741, "You'll only become remotely good when actually get rati..."
In response to Reply #10

nt

ScrimbulTue 10-Mar-09 09:31 AM
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#77760, "Your ganging needs work when you die with Ilix to me at..."
In response to Reply #11

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=

CraftedD (Guest)Tue 10-Mar-09 11:51 AM

#77764, "lol"
In response to Reply #18

You died. That is all the mattered. ANd I was not prepped--at all. I might have even been slowed. But good job. I didnt really care about the full loot unlike you. I just took your stuff the next time.

Carth (Guest)Sat 11-Apr-09 02:21 AM

#78709, "Cheater."
In response to Reply #11

See my post below.

Never seen how soccer and a turtle can relate. Until I witnessed it as a CF cheating monstrosity.

For real.

Kassibaz (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 09:07 PM

#77742, "It wasn't complaints about them being a "perma" more ab..."
In response to Reply #10

asdf

Ilix (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 09:29 PM

#77747, "A response for Kassibaz:"
In response to Reply #10

I didn't plan on responding to this thread more than once, but I feel you deserve it.

On one hand, I really liked you - you have the heart of a Nexan. I feel like there can be a few different roles that a Nexan can play - basically from a truly neutral arbitrator to a "kill anything that moves as long as the balance supports it" type player. I felt like me, Cyrn, Rashar (although he was sort of swept along) you, and a couple other still active nexans made a concentrated effort to play towards the more aggressive part of the scale. For that, I liked you. I think the true balancing act of Nexus is trying to find a good equilibrium between a totally useless sideline watcher and the guy who jumps in every fight and everyone hates. I liked your aggression, although it is definitely easy to hate it from the other side.

On the other hand, you were really frustrating to PK with. I felt like you just picked the wrong move so often, manuvered yourself poorly, and just in general weren't really reliable enough that I felt comfortable with my life in your hands. Some of that went away as you got more used to playing the character, but in general I was always a little nervous fighting with you. I'm really not trying to hate (since I liked the character), just my two cents.

I felt like this character was played pretty well from a mechanics standpoint. I blew the chance to get a few really key items but only once was I in serious danger of dying after I had got rolling (Thomayen, you have no idea how close you were).

Also, Scrimbul, I notice you have been outspoken on a lot of issues on this board and the other. Telling people how bad they are, using a lot of namecalling, and speaking authoritively about things in CF and deriding others who disagree/don't know the answer, a game which you are not particularly good at. For as much as you post and for the aggressive tone your posts often take, someone who didn't know you might consider you a good player. Unfortunately, you are quite bad at the actual game itself.

I remember when you were a lot less outspoken and a reasonable and tolerable person to chat with. I'm not sure why you've taken this attitude but players like Lhydia and Elhe, as much as I may take issue with the way they choose to present themselves/play their characters, are at least players who have had a string of successful characters. You don't have anything resembling that, just a lot of medicore/poor characters with poor ratios and a penchant for breaking role and whining in game. I'm going to politely ask you to tone down your posting and take a step back and try to figure out where you went wrong.

I'm sure most people saw me as a griefer. To be fair, if you send me empty, OOC, rage filled threats right after getting killed, you will be griefed and full looted when the next opportunity comes up. I feel like me and Unalethakai came to a really good understanding even after I had given him a really hard time early in my life. Props to him for being a bigger man and a well-played paladin. Other players, I don't know what the obsession is with talking trash to someone who's race class matchup vs you would torture you, and who just killed you. I feel like 80% of CF's playerbase can't help themselves.

Abernytee (Guest)Tue 10-Mar-09 07:46 AM

#77757, "Griefer?"
In response to Reply #13

"I'm sure most people saw me as a griefer. To be fair, if you send me empty, OOC, rage filled threats right after getting killed, you will be griefed and full looted when the next opportunity comes up. I feel like me and Unalethakai came to a really good understanding even after I had given him a really hard time early in my life. Props to him for being a bigger man and a well-played paladin. Other players, I don't know what the obsession is with talking trash to someone who's race class matchup vs you would torture you, and who just killed you. I feel like 80% of CF's playerbase can't help themselves."

From my prespective I did not think of you as a player being a griefer but I did think that you had little, to no, right to talk trash etc like you did to my character. I kept completely IC with my threat and seething anger at you for and cyrn for the cheap (but effective) move and also my own stupidity for falling into it. It was down to a respect I had for Cyrn prior to this. My threats were far from idle and shortly after unghosting, this time fully prepped, I kicked the snot out of you and Cyrn for your little trap and you ran to galadon and bleated to the Tribunals there that 'It is Meleke' when I was finishing you off. Sadly the tribunals did enough to save your ass. A later encounter saw you getting your ass handed to you again although you managed to escape with the skin of your teeth as my main focus was the Two imperial warriors. This was my only real interaction with you and I do not fall into the category of 'talking trash to someone who's race class matchup vs me would torture me'.

I did however think that it was the character and not the player but your posts here lead me to believe the opposite.

Maybe you were a griefer.

-----Abernyte

Krilcov K (Guest)Tue 10-Mar-09 06:04 PM

#77771, "Aberynte, I fking love you. Email me."
In response to Reply #16

krilcov@gmail.com

ScrimbulTue 10-Mar-09 09:27 AM
884 posts
#77759, "RE: A response for Kassibaz:"
In response to Reply #13

>Also, Scrimbul, I notice you have been outspoken on a lot of
>issues on this board and the other. Telling people how bad
>they are, using a lot of namecalling, and speaking
>authoritively about things in CF and deriding others who
>disagree/don't know the answer, a game which you are not
>particularly good at. For as much as you post and for the
>aggressive tone your posts often take, someone who didn't know
>you might consider you a good player. Unfortunately, you are
>quite bad at the actual game itself.

Hi, this is reality speaking asshole. 'This is ####ed, why did you do it?' has nothing to do with my skill level of the game. I've never been particularly good at the game and as the playerbase goes down the motivation to put in the effort to actually get any better dramatically lessens. That doesn't mean I'd rather enjoy my game without having to fight haste and stoneskin 24/7.

>
>I remember when you were a lot less outspoken and a reasonable
>and tolerable person to chat with.

This has never been the case. I lightened up for a period, then all the ugly #### about this game reared it's head in the last year and a half. Like you, for instance.

I'm not sure why you've
>taken this attitude but players like Lhydia and Elhe, as much
>as I may take issue with the way they choose to present
>themselves/play their characters, are at least players who
>have had a string of successful characters. You don't have
>anything resembling that, just a lot of medicore/poor
>characters with poor ratios and a penchant for breaking role
>and whining in game.

You'd have to post logs of the whining. I'm less likely to send a rage-filled OOC tell that gets me full sacced than the next guy, but I may certainly talk a little #### because that's what CF was designed for. Never does it get to the level of Rogue or some frustrated stripped victim.

Me sucking does not change the question of 'Why do you hate this game so much you have to grief the players around you and then pretend you're holier-than-thou?' If you choose not to reply to that question then you're one of the reasons things are the way they are now.

I'm going to politely ask you to tone
>down your posting and take a step back and try to figure out
>where you went wrong.

Never. For one thing, pointing out where people make the game suck is more interesting than actually playing it at this point. You can call that a fault on my part and ramble about PK ratios, or you can call it for what it is, a perfect storm of utter crap that you're willingly apart of.

>
>I'm sure most people saw me as a griefer. To be fair, if you
>send me empty, OOC, rage filled threats right after getting
>killed, you will be griefed and full looted when the next
>opportunity comes up. I feel like me and Unalethakai came to
>a really good understanding even after I had given him a
>really hard time early in my life. Props to him for being a
>bigger man and a well-played paladin. Other players, I don't
>know what the obsession is with talking trash to someone who's
>race class matchup vs you would torture you, and who just
>killed you. I feel like 80% of CF's playerbase can't help
>themselves.

When you don't fight unless you have haste and stoneskin for every fight at hero range, you don't really get to claim people were whining because you tooled them. All you did to me was exploit a wrath vuln and gang the #### out of me to the point I deleted. This isn't anything you didn't do to several other people.

Ilix (Guest)Tue 10-Mar-09 10:25 AM

#77762, "I'm sorry - I'm trying to avoid conflict"
In response to Reply #17

But your post is too idiotic. Let me first direct you to a previous set of posts you made on the other forum regarding your short lived tribunal, Tenuc:

>>Nexus is gay and it's players need to be publically executed with a sawed off shotgun to the head.

They are useful as ranking partners and that's it.

Six consecutive 4 on 1 ganks means the cabal is ####ing worthless. Let Scion manage the veil and kill them off.

Let me point out that the 4 on 1 ganking is fine but you full looted 4 of those 6 kills then rage-logged when you were stupid enough to let yourselves get killed and get the same treatment.

#### you all. It's a good thing you only ever get enough people to log in and do this once in a blue moon because your cabal sucks.

and

>>What happened the other night was total and complete exploitation of Tribunal's cabal structure (not everyone could instantly come to the aid of everyone else at the same time), greedy item looting, absolutely horrid teamwork stitched together only by their sheer damage output and their airform that they LET DIE/GET STRIPPED TWICE, needlessly raided a cabal and killed an almost con-dead dude who is trying his damnedest not to condie for non-balance reasons, and then all but two rage-logged due to getting WANTED flags when they realized they were about to get ganked back because they didn't/couldn't loot everyone to the ####. They also killed two innocent bystanders who probably didn't have an Orderly ethos, which is who they were after last night.

Now, to be fair, those Tribunals could have left the town that they were in, they could have been deputized after sensing an attack (there was a provincial on at the time), they could have retreated to the Spire to re organize, and they could have not idly stood around Market Square, but instead they chose to take the chance and died.

I don't have an issue with this, but you are calling it an "exploit". Also, you mention here:

>>All you did to me was exploit a wrath vuln

All you can do is complain about various exploiting that was done to you. I honestly believe that you feel stone skin and aura rank up there as an "exploit" because they take time to gather. When I talk about people who whine, you are right up there are the top of the list. You are a little bitch. The Tribunal cabal structure is an aspect of the game that you have to work around. Your vuln is another thing you have to work around. Otherwise, we'd all be humans in 1v1 arenas with a practice sword (axe would be an exploit IMO). Why don't you stop complaining about every little thing, all I hear is "These guys got an advantage on me, this is BS". You said you have lost the desire to get better. It shows, and that's why you lose at every possible opportunity. If you took 1/10th the time you spend complaining on the forum in some snarky way and gathered preps or thought about basic stragety, you'd have a much better return on your time.

Could I have won the first encounter in your shoes? Very likely. Would I have died, gone on an epic rant IC, then logged on QHCF to post another whiny rant, then talked trash and ran myself into two bonded Nexites unprepped, all the while calling them "pussies", get full looted, and delete? No, I wouldn't have chosen that path.

You think it's players like me who are ruining the game - it's actually players like you. Even with a low playerbase, I'd rather play with me and one other guy than 100 idiots like you.

LhydiaMon 09-Mar-09 04:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77715, "Asshole. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

gr

Ilix (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 04:37 PM

#77716, "Get raped more, kid. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

LhydiaMon 09-Mar-09 05:16 PM
2390 posts
#77718, "Play multiple heroes in enemy cabals and cheat and perm..."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Mon 09-Mar-09 05:16 PM

gr

CalmerThanU (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 05:55 PM

#77721, "RE: Play multiple heroes in enemy cabals and cheat and ..."
In response to Reply #3

Angry gamer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 06:08 PM

#77724, "So are you saying that it isn't true?"
In response to Reply #4

Or are you just trying to avoid the question?

CalmerThanU (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 06:16 PM

#77725, "RE: So are you saying that it isn't true?"
In response to Reply #5

If I was Ilix, I'd have typed "Ilix" where it says "Name".

If I (I MEAN HE, SRSLY) was though, who cares? The last leader of his cabal was doing the same thing.

Elhe (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 07:41 PM

#77732, "I love you, Ravon and your perma with Crafted :) n/t"
In response to Reply #2

nt

CraftedD (Guest)Mon 09-Mar-09 07:51 PM

#77733, "How was it a perma?"
In response to Reply #7

Ilix played maybe 20 hours with me. I played longer and more frequent sessions than him. I think Vicktor and Graelok clocked 10x the amount of time together. Sure we bonded together when on. But that was because ilix was the most competent person in the cabal in regards to pking.

But then again people who clocked way more time than I did with Ilix somehow got promoted to elite/leader positions by someone posting on this vary thread. Go Elhe!

Elhe (Guest)Tue 10-Mar-09 05:55 AM

#77753, "Let's look at your pbf"
In response to Reply #8

Nov 12, 2008|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Melertosiceo vs 2: Cyrn (70%), Ilix (29%, KB)
Nov 12, 2008|Lv 49|Velkyn Oloth|Ikbe vs 2: Ilix (0%), Cyrn (100%, KB)
Nov 12, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Graelok vs 2: Ilix (19%), Cyrn (80%, KB)
Nov 12, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Mrawlek vs 2: Ilix (40%), Cyrn (59%, KB)
Nov 13, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Kretor vs 3: Cyrn (16%), Chelin (50%, KB), Ilix (32%)
Nov 13, 2008|Lv 49|Fortress of Light|Eleia vs 7: Befela (43%), Valren (11%), Ilvakihj (25%), Unalethekai (0%), Cyrn (7%), Chelin (7%, KB), Ilix (4%)
Nov 13, 2008|Lv 49|Graveyard|Ilvakihj vs 2: Ilix (13%,KB), Cyrn (86%)
Nov 13, 2008|Lv 49|Kteng's Laboratory|Daresh vs 2: Ilix (8%,KB), Cyrn (91%)
Nov 14, 2008|Lv 49|The Skies above Thera|Daresh vs 3: Ilix (26%,KB), Cyrn (38%), Melertosiceo (34%)
Nov 14, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Gahtho vs 3: Ilix (43%,KB), Cyrn (42%), Melertosiceo (14%)
Nov 14, 2008|Lv 49|Underdark|Zannon vs 2: Ilix (74%), Cyrn (25%, KB)
Nov 14, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Lesikinilt vs 2: Cyrn (56%), Harlidbiggle (43%, KB)
Nov 19, 2008|Lv 49|Copeham Inn|Gahtho vs 2: Ilix (56%), Cyrn (43%, KB)
Nov 19, 2008|Lv 49|The Imperial Palace|Graelok vs 2: Cyrn (22%,KB), Ilix (77%)
Nov 19, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Meleke vs 2: Cyrn (63%), Ilix (36%, KB)
Nov 19, 2008|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Waramanga vs 2: Cyrn (81%,KB), Ilix (18%)
Nov 21, 2008|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Umiel vs 2: Ilix (67%), Cyrn (32%, KB)
Nov 21, 2008|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Gahtho vs 2: Ilix (100%,KB), Cyrn (0%)
Nov 22, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Gahtho vs 2: Ilix (17%), Cyrn (82%, KB)
Nov 22, 2008|Lv 49|Fortress of Light|Ilvakihj vs 3: Bwaadn (12%), Ahtieli (15%, KB), Cyrn (72%)
Nov 23, 2008|Lv 49|East Sumner's Road|Graelok vs 2: Cyrn (56%,KB), Ilix (43%)
Nov 23, 2008|Lv 49|Grinning Skull Village|Alzinghul vs 2: Cyrn (40%), Ilix (59%, KB)
Nov 23, 2008|Lv 49|The Skies above Thera|Melertosiceo vs 2: Cyrn (86%), Ilix (13%, KB)
Nov 23, 2008|Lv 49|The Lower Voralia's Tears|Melertosiceo vs 2: Ilix (95%,KB), Cyrn (4%)
Nov 23, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Unalethekai vs 2: Ilix (75%), Cyrn (24%, KB)
Nov 23, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Ralmer vs 2: Ilix (100%,KB), Cyrn (0%)
Nov 25, 2008|Lv 49|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Ilvakihj vs 1: Cyrn (100%,KB)
Nov 25, 2008|Lv 49|Bramblefield Road|Duror vs 2: Alzinghul (84%,KB), Cyrn (16%)
Nov 25, 2008|Lv 49|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Daresh vs 3: Ilix (21%), Delagny (0%), Cyrn (78%, KB)
Nov 27, 2008|Lv 49|Mansion of Twilight|Korrock vs 2: Lierieng (25%), Cyrn (74%, KB)
Nov 27, 2008|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Alzinghul vs 2: Cyrn (85%), Ilix (14%, KB)
Dec 3, 2008 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Umiel vs 5: Alzinghul (12%), Jekk (0%), Cyrn (0%), Ilix (27%), Rashar (60%, KB)
Dec 3, 2008 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Cassoughans vs 5: Alzinghul (0%), Jekk (6%), Cyrn (33%, KB), Ilix (19%), Rashar (40%)
Dec 3, 2008 |Lv 49|The Redhorn Mountains|Siochaire vs 1: Cyrn (100%,KB)
Dec 3, 2008 |Lv 49|Mortorn|Umiel vs 2: Cyrn (81%), Ilix (18%, KB)
Dec 3, 2008 |Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Cassoughans vs 3: Demari (11%), Cyrn (45%), Ilix (42%, KB)
Dec 5, 2008 |Lv 49|Balator|Vicktor vs 2: Cyrn (61%), Ilix (38%, KB)
Dec 5, 2008 |Lv 49|The Imperial Lands|Ikbe vs 4: Illunas (0%), Cyrn (57%), Ilix (41%, KB), Gralbin (0%)
Dec 5, 2008 |Lv 49|Eaststride Road|Dastmalchi vs 2: Cyrn (49%,KB), Ilix (50%)
Dec 5, 2008 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Dastmalchi vs 2: Cyrn (75%,KB), Ilix (24%)
Dec 5, 2008 |Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Vicktor vs 2: Cyrn (100%,KB), Ilix (0%)
Dec 5, 2008 |Lv 49|The North Road|Hask vs 3: Cabbeza (7%,KB), Cyrn (48%), Ilix (43%)
Dec 7, 2008 |Lv 49|Fortress of Light|Vicktor vs 3: Cyrn (11%), Marztia (62%, KB), Padwei (26%)
Dec 9, 2008 |Lv 49|Galadon|Kjrorh vs 2: Ilvakihj (57%), Cyrn (42%, KB)
Dec 9, 2008 |Lv 49|The Skies above Thera|Alzinghul vs 1: Cyrn (100%)
Dec 10, 2008|Lv 49|The Outlander Refuge|Lesikinilt vs 1: Cyrn (100%,KB)
Dec 22, 2008|Lv 49|Blackclaw Village|Hask vs 2: Cyrn (47%,KB), Ilix (52%)
Dec 22, 2008|Lv 49|Voralian City|Barakhnazull vs 1: Cyrn (100%,KB)
Dec 23, 2008|Lv 49|The Drogran Hills|Grunta vs 1: Cyrn (100%,KB)
Dec 28, 2008|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Hask vs 3: Ilix (14%), Cyrn (79%, KB), Rashar (5%)
Dec 28, 2008|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Grunta vs 3: Ilix (29%), Cyrn (67%, KB), Rashar (3%)
Dec 30, 2008|Lv 49|Fortress of Light|Zerrla vs 2: Wellinar (55%,KB), Cyrn (44%)
Dec 30, 2008|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Luggbok vs 2: Ilix (21%,KB), Cyrn (78%)
Dec 30, 2008|Lv 49|Underdark|Hask vs 2: Ilix (55%), Cyrn (45%, KB)
Dec 30, 2008|Lv 49|Galadon|Grunta vs 3: Shilbor (43%), Valdora (7%, KB), Cyrn (48%)
Dec 31, 2008|Lv 49|The Ashes of NoWhere|Grograra vs 2: Kassibaz (15%,KB), Cyrn (84%)
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Farkash vs 2: Cyrn (75%,KB), Kassibaz (24%)
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Darckavoor vs 3: Booorstone (53%,KB), Cyrn (21%), Delagny (25%)
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Farkash vs 2: Cyrn (40%), Kassibaz (59%, KB)
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 49|Mount Calandaryl|Wellinar vs 2: Ilix (75%), Cyrn (24%, KB)
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 49|Galadon|Barakhnazull vs 2: Ilix (23%), Cyrn (76%, KB)
Jan 1, 2009 |Lv 49|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Humbert vs 3: Ilix (22%), Booorstone (43%), Cyrn (34%, KB)
Jan 2, 2009 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Bazen vs 4: Emyeudau (12%), Kassibaz (24%), Cyrn (49%), Rashar (12%, KB)
Jan 2, 2009 |Lv 49|Blackclaw Village|Quixhint vs 2: Kassibaz (14%,KB), Cyrn (85%)
Jan 2, 2009 |Lv 49|BattleRager Village|Bazen vs 4: Emyeudau (3%), Kassibaz (17%, KB), Cyrn (14%), Rashar (63%)
Jan 20, 2009|Lv 49|Domain of Eternal Night|Yashemaru vs 2: Cyrn (68%,KB), Valdora (31%)
Jan 20, 2009|Lv 49|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Kjrorh vs 2: Cyrn (70%,KB), Ilix (29%)
Jan 21, 2009|Lv 49|The Skies above Thera|Borkahd vs 5: Ospinkin (50%), Haidoril (3%), Ilix (2%), Cyrn (15%), Kassibaz (28%, KB)
Jan 21, 2009|Lv 49|The Tahril Mountains|Tenuc vs 3: Kassibaz (0%), Cyrn (100%, KB), Ilix (0%)
Jan 21, 2009|Lv 49|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Vhelamina vs 3: Cyrn (13%,KB), Ilix (60%), Kassibaz (26%)
Jan 21, 2009|Lv 49|Khalid River|Egrelam vs 2: Cyrn (80%,KB), Ilix (19%)
Jan 21, 2009|Lv 49|Hillcrest|Tenuc vs 2: Ilix (29%,KB), Cyrn (70%)

Wow? =)

LhydiaTue 10-Mar-09 06:20 AM
2390 posts
#77754, "You dumb Russian."
In response to Reply #14

47 pk assists over a month and a half period = 20 hours together with NO AIM coordination whatsoever. Gawd you're stupid. Dragonboneflute.

CraftedD (Guest)Tue 10-Mar-09 11:47 AM

#77763, "Only shows that ilix was a far more competent teammate...."
In response to Reply #14

ntnt

Pinocchio (Guest)Mon 13-Apr-09 09:21 AM

#78745, "I approve of this post. nt."
In response to Reply #21

LOL

TMNS (Guest)Sat 11-Apr-09 01:19 AM

#78705, "Bro, just a little less lying and more class?"
In response to Reply #8

Plz?

Sat Jan 24 08:16:49 2009 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (138 hrs):
Further: a bot that would follow Cyrn and spam mountain storm kick would be completely indistinguishable from Ilix' player.

Carth (Guest)Sat 11-Apr-09 01:43 AM

#78707, "You're the biggest"
In response to Reply #8

cheat this game has seen in years. I've had the pleasure of observing not only your annoyingly ridiculous OOC attempts per character (due to one friend who will remain nameless despite his tendency towards douchbaggery) but also your efforts in character, which were all predicated by your cheating efforts outside the game.

That makes you a huge douche. In fact, that defines you as a huge ####ing tool who had no skill in this game beyond what you can get from arranging your characters outside of the game, which is synonymous with both vagina and nothing. You are a vagina, and you have no skill, nothing. Therefore, you are nothing, and even a vagina offers more than you. Even a respectable vagina can lure in something. You were just vaginal discharge. Nothing more.

I bet that tastes good. Try and rebuke my words. We'll all have a wonderful laugh. Chump.

Note to any female reading this post: This was intended to incite the ire of one massive douchebag player, and I beg your forgiveness for my wording. I still maintain that Crafted is a useless douchestick.

DaevrynMon 13-Apr-09 12:07 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#78746, "RE: How was it a perma?"
In response to Reply #8

Cyrn played without Ilix; Ilix really didn't play without Cyrn.

I guess you can tell me there was no OOC collusion there in logons, but I wouldn't believe it. I probably should have done something there.

DaevrynMon 13-Apr-09 12:17 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#78763, "Dear super nerd rage dude:"
In response to Reply #30

I deleted that post because, despite that player being extremely unsubtle about their forum presence, it's not your job to out them.

Moving on, I'll actually give you a response.

Less caffeine, man. Or less crystal meth or whatever it is you're hopped up on.

Moving on from that...

What to do with characters that seem attached to each other is never an easy call to make, and it's not always made correctly in retrospect when all or more of the data is available. Sometimes decisions take longer to make than they should because the people who can make those decisions have too much #### to do that week or that month. Further, no matter what call is made, someone is pissed off. In this case, that's you. In other cases where we have broken up the groups, people have sworn up and down that they didn't know each other. Did we make the right calls there? Who knows.

It's not fun or reasonable to create a game where people can never, ever play in the same cabal with their friends. It's not fun or reasonable to tell the nation of Russia that only one of them can play Empire at a given time. (Working on CF, I've learned that despite the Cold War propaganda I grew up with, Russians are basically just like Americans, except they like to play Empire a lot more. More power to them, up to a point.) It's also not fun if engineered teams dominate to the point that single characters can't really have fun anymore. Somewhere in between those extremes we try to draw a line.

If I had to do it over again, I'd probably have cracked on Ilix. I didn't. And you know? The next person I do crack on will probably bitch that they're not as bad as Ilix. C'est la vie.

Carth (Guest)Sat 11-Apr-09 02:26 AM

#78710, "Elhe, you have no room to talk."
In response to Reply #7

Seriously, a cheater is a cheater is a cheater. Maybe you only used such methods to get where you are. But you still cheated.

End of story. There is no debate. None. That's it.

The greatest irony in CF is that Rettinger, aka Kanye, aka anyone else on Dios, was denied for revealing his character, yet you, somehow, despite all your allusions to playing a current lich in Empire (Wouldn't want to name your character, lest I reveal pertinent game information) somehow manage to escape being banned despite such references.

Good thing you, Elhe, play your cards close to the chest, otherwise I might mistake you for the person who plays Ahtieli. Really.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77712 Previous topic | Next topic