Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zhuroth the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagda..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77536
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Mar-09 06:12 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77536, "(DELETED) [None] Zhuroth the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagdan"

Mon Mar 2 17:09:40 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Zhuroth perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:146

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bad-Ivan (Guest)Tue 03-Mar-09 05:04 PM

#77559, "Great Character..txt"
In response to Reply #0

I hate to see you delete. I thought you nailed the duergar/thief roleplay down solid. I had a chance to interact with you often during my svirf experiment, and your roleplay just made me wish to create a way to give you gold. Just wanted to drop you a line and say good job. I hope you enjoy your next.

Kasir (Guest)Mon 02-Mar-09 06:15 PM

#77537, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zhuroth the Whisper, Enforcer of D..."
In response to Reply #0

Bummer.

You had a rough life. I can only imagine. Empire, every drow, every Galadon guild member...

Was Scion out for your blood as well?

Anyway, well played.

Zhuroth (Guest)Tue 03-Mar-09 04:49 PM

#77558, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zhuroth the Whisper, Enforcer of D..."
In response to Reply #1

I never really felt that I was gunned for by anyone other than say...you. I thought you and I had some really fun encounters (I can't say that I'm totally sorry I swiped your stuff since anything I did was better than what I already had).

I just got REALLY tired of running back from Dagdan after getting killed, which happened more than I liked. I kept heading south too early on the Western Sumner road and spamming into the Azreth woods when I'd meant to go down to past Galadon to retrieve my corpse. Kinda funny that that's what finally made me delete (heading over to Balator to get my stuff, I wound up in the woods and was like: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Yes, there was also some alcohol involved).

I'm going to stop playing thieves for a bit and move on to something else entirely more visible.

Kasir (Guest)Tue 03-Mar-09 05:07 PM

#77560, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zhuroth the Whisper, Enforcer of D..."
In response to Reply #2

Don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but the Azreth forest thing is too funny. Just remember 10s6e7s17e.

I certainly didn't mind your level of thievery. Actually I thought you showed a lot of restraint. So, kudos there.

I felt pretty dumb after that encounter in Arial City since you totally caught me by surprise. I was sitting there contemplating whether it was advisable to attack the shifter who had just arrived in the city, when bam, blackjacked. That's just such a terrible feeling.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77536 Previous topic | Next topic