Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Grunta the Legend of the Battlef..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77422
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-Feb-09 06:28 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2024
16978 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77422, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Grunta the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Feb 25 17:27:31 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Grunta perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:131

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grunta (Guest)Thu 26-Feb-09 08:12 AM

#77428, "Not really rage... but boredom."
In response to Reply #0

It's been a long time since I really gave much thought to Grunta - so my goodbyes will be short. In the beginning I really liked playing the character - I wasn't going for a power combo, and have played berserkers and scouts in the past, so figured I would give a defender a try. Defender, coupled with the healing legacy and some healing edges made resting a thing of the past - which was enormously cool.

Thanks to Luggbok for the induction, kind words while I spent many, MANY days as an applicant with noone able to induct, and for helping me with my final titles of ranking.

Thanks to Hask, a fun shadowy character, who always seemed to be willing to do whatever... including those final few titles of ranking as well.

Chirp up if you want to comment, and I'll get back at you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77422 Previous topic | Next topic