Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Urgok the Chieftain of the Grinning Sk..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77420
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-Feb-09 05:48 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77420, "(DELETED) [None] Urgok the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Hunted by Battle"

Wed Feb 25 16:47:35 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Urgok perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:244

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Thendrell (Guest)Thu 26-Feb-09 01:10 PM

#77432, "Well played I thought"
In response to Reply #0

Shame to see you go, thought you were a good chief and enjoyed all the times we fought each other, being in Akan made us pretty much always around each other so I knew you would always be coming for a fight when you stepped out and saw me sitting in Akan, horde or not. Though fighting you without the horde it was a little one sided and I felt bad doing it since searing light and wrath just wrecks orcs. Course when you had a horde I got whooped pretty much every time except once, since you would inevitably flee out and leave me fighting 10 berserkers which kept me perpetually blind with dirt kicking. Killing em all takes time, and as you noticed, low dex means they all hit me, and 10 low damage hits adds up each round. Specially when one refuses to flee from the fight. But oh well, part of the fun was trying to figure how I was going to manage those fights and I did learn a few things from them, thought I had you in that last one, but then my sanc fell and I knew I was dead.

Keep up with the good playing, and the drawings kicked ass. And try a follower of Ysaloerye if you get the chance, she makes Thera an interesting place if you can accept getting pk'd and not playing a mage. As someone who played an orc I think you learned to and the inn could use a few more patrons.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77420 Previous topic | Next topic