Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Mughol the Shadow, Dirty Pretty Thing" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77329
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 23-Feb-09 02:04 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77329, "(DELETED) [None] Mughol the Shadow, Dirty Pretty Thing"

Mon Feb 23 01:00:34 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mughol perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YeanWed 25-Feb-09 01:51 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77403, "Damn!"
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see this..I really liked Mughol, and his fresh rp take on the religion :/ I had planned for similar role types as yours when forming the religion, but you're actually the first mort to do something like that.

Anyway, I thought Mughol was awesome..your role and rp was funny and watching you was always entertaining. I was really rooting for the destroy Galadon plan, and wanted to help with special ingredients and blow it up a bit once your plans were more defined.

GLWYN then..glad to hear you're having fun with it so far!

IunnaTue 24-Feb-09 05:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#77397, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed solid from our limited interactions, and I know Yean
really liked you. GLWYN, etc.

Mughol (Guest)Tue 24-Feb-09 10:45 PM

#77401, "RE: What happened?"
In response to Reply #1

I really wanted to go on with it, but I felt utterly impotent and it the coolness factor of seeing my fire trap immolate someone 1 out of every 15 times wore off. I wish the character had been anything but a trapper thief. It was role-appropriate, but it's one of those things that looks good on paper, but sucks in the field.

Fwiw, my interactions with you, Yean, and Iktul kept me going and made it fun. And also, I'm onto something new that is epic in scope, new, and quite fun already. I will see you again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77329 Previous topic | Next topic