Subject: "Demitride Gone for good" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77160
Show all folders

Stlucian2debone (Guest)Wed 18-Feb-09 08:57 PM

#77160, "Demitride Gone for good"

Here I am again reveling in the thoughts and memories of my past char. Demitride was a follow-up char after fidelpha just to have fun, as well as learn a bit for a build of my liking. It was my first warrior and I utterly fell in love with the mind-set of a warrior. But still somewhere deep I have a fondness for mages...anyways. I had lots of fun with him and there is many people I can name and write paragraphs on so lets do this leave your hints of goodbyes questions or criticism and I will reply back.

Anyways I am hoping to here on things I can work on for my next warrior and don't worry I will leave empire be for the time being, I have had enough for now.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Good job., Wendarl (Guest), 19-Feb-09 11:34 PM, #19
Reply My goodness!, Zizzle1 (Guest), 19-Feb-09 07:36 PM, #15
Reply Nice job, Drue (Guest), 19-Feb-09 06:39 PM, #14
Reply Sorry to see you go., Dolce (Guest), 19-Feb-09 08:24 AM, #6
Reply RE: Sorry to see you go., Demitride (Guest), 19-Feb-09 04:00 PM, #7
     Reply Time Constraints, Dolce (Guest), 19-Feb-09 04:30 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Time Constraints, Demi (Guest), 19-Feb-09 05:27 PM, #13
Reply RE: Demitride Gone for good, Golly (Guest), 19-Feb-09 08:22 AM, #5
Reply RE: Demitride Gone for good, Golly (Guest), 19-Feb-09 04:04 PM, #8
Reply Demitride, Edika (Guest), 19-Feb-09 12:31 AM, #4
Reply RE: Demitride, Stlucian2debone (Guest), 19-Feb-09 04:08 PM, #9
Reply I was hoping that legacy would help you., Tissit (Guest), 18-Feb-09 11:30 PM, #3
Reply RE: I was hoping that legacy would help you., Stlucian2debone (Guest), 19-Feb-09 04:12 PM, #10
Reply We need more of you..., Mek (Guest), 18-Feb-09 10:50 PM, #2
Reply RE: We need more of you..., stlucian2debone (Guest), 19-Feb-09 04:12 PM, #11
     Reply Your attitude is very good, Mek (Guest), 19-Feb-09 09:06 PM, #16
          Reply RE: Your attitude is very good, Demi (Guest), 19-Feb-09 09:28 PM, #17
               Reply Grawshen sucks. Just kidding. He's a great char... ke..., Dolce (Guest), 19-Feb-09 11:02 PM, #18
Reply Sorry that was our only interaction, Mreash (Guest), 18-Feb-09 09:36 PM, #1

Wendarl (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 11:34 PM

#77227, "Good job."
In response to Reply #0

From early on when we first traveled I liked working with you and enjoyed your character. I'm sorry, for both of us, that we never got to do much after that. Don't get to play much (especially now) so have to keep busy while I'm on.

Zizzle1 (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 07:36 PM

#77214, "My goodness!"
In response to Reply #0

My imperial allies are dropping like flies! If you all keep up at this rate, how will judgmental lowbies lecture me on chaos and my role in Thera?!

I enjoyed our merry adventures, and wish you nothing but the best.

Regards,
/s/ Doctor Zizzle Ziff, Lawless Imperial Enquickener

Drue (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 06:39 PM

#77210, "Nice job"
In response to Reply #0

Was a pleasure interacting with you. You were upbeat, and a decent foe. Never went OOC, never complained, fought well, etc.

I think you did a good job, and appreciate the interaction. Was not the typical ME EVIL YOU GOOD, DIE DIE DIE

Well done. I look forward to what you bring to the game.

Take care

Dolce (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 08:24 AM

#77184, "Sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

IC - Dolce saw you as someone who tried hard when you were around, but was lazy and beligerent because there were many times when I asked you to do something, and you wouldn't respond (due to the fact that your connection seemed to drop at least every half hour or so - or you went AFK...). Seeing that, Dolce never really felt the desire to help you out very much - waiting around for you to respond (regain link) left Dolce sitting around with a thumb up his ass, and he didn't feel like you deserved it. He thought you needed to learn some discipline and self-worth first. Especially when you'd regain link 10 minutes later and seem to have expected Dolce to be waiting for you where you voided. The one time I demoted you was because of this - and fully intended to promote you once you showed you understood why. You never seemed to - you just kept telling me it wasn't your fault... but then again, you did try and help me out some with my polearms.

OOC - I knew you were kind of green, and I knew you seemed to have link problems, so I cut you alot of slack - I wanted ANY reason to re-promote you. I also knew that either the War Master or Empress would promote you soon enough anyways.

OOC, I was also hoping that being made Elite would finally allow you to show some good power. A dexy race with imperial offense/defense can be a handful to deal with.

GLWYN.

Demitride (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 04:00 PM

#77197, "RE: Sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #6

I tried to put alot of my self into the work of the empire I did not like how lazy people could get when they did not see the empress around yah I lost a lot of con but I would not take back MANY of the battles I had to retrieve and so forth. The empire is highly picked on in reality we have no other cabal allies fortress outlander ragers and scions and a side view of the nexites we are against them all which means we must work twice as hard to get what needed to be done accomplished. Yes I dropped link QUITE a few timse but being a sixteen year old kid with a nagging mother did not help one bit, as soon as I set up to play I was called away to wash the dishes or something. That will all get better and due time. Dolce was a powerhouse and I enjoyed him especially since we gained MOST of our ranks together. There is much more I can say but time is scare time to wash those dishes again.

Dolce (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 04:30 PM

#77204, "Time Constraints"
In response to Reply #7

Time constraints definitely do suck - believe me, I know them well... but Dolce as a character has to be able to yell at you for wasting his time - even if Dolce's player knows that it happens to everyone.

Promise me, when you go off to college in the next year or so and can mud all day w/o your mother knowing or bugging you to do dishes... DON'T! Go to your classes. MUD in your free time.

Demi (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 05:27 PM

#77206, "RE: Time Constraints"
In response to Reply #12

I promise heh!

Golly (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 08:22 AM

#77183, "RE: Demitride Gone for good"
In response to Reply #0

He man, I'm working my ass of to get this thing going and then you leave? Pfffff. Still, was good to have you around. I'm just wondering, how was the legacy working for you?

Golly (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 04:04 PM

#77199, "RE: Demitride Gone for good"
In response to Reply #5

I met many people MANY people through demitrides life all on the other sides of the spectrum in my earlier years I could not STAND zhurn there is no big reason why just that he did not come across as warmaster to me but a bull with there horns stuck in there arse. WHen I had aseen you were warmaster I was happy we needed a warmaster that brough his blades together and new everyone of there weakness's and strengths. Which you made sure to do you gave helpful tips showed me things I would need as a hero imperial and really just remained level-headed also I got a big respect for you when I seen most of your fights you'd do alone but was always ready to aid one of your younger blades keep it up warmaster and make them quiver at the keyboard.

Edika (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 12:31 AM

#77173, "Demitride"
In response to Reply #0

I had so much in plans for you. I even talked to Neltouda about you. i told you the reasons why I was supporting you, and actually I had no other reason.

Anyways, I think you were the first follower of Neltouda who was evil, I might be wrong. But anyways, I would love to know what you thought of me.

GLWYN

Stlucian2debone (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 04:08 PM

#77200, "RE: Demitride"
In response to Reply #4

You were one of the select reasons I kept moving strong I felt at a disadvantage A spitting on the captain and B being evil based not many of the crew mates really cared about religion over cabal lifestyles.
Which is understandable but I found myself tell mrsk that although pure-hearted as long as he does not infracture the empire or hurt my empress I was willing to aid. For after death when we are cast a sea before captain all we have is religion and crewmates which is true as a human being you always say to yourself to establish a basis of your future for after your no more what will you have left...Anyways you kept me suspenseful always wondering what motivated you to aid me if it was truly more than what you led me on to believe. It was a beautiful net of rp. You made me realize there was no time to slack rp wise and also made me think ahead what do I really want to be remembered as. Keep it up, and keep preaching the religion as you taught me much much more than I knew as fidelpha. Who knows maybe Ill be under the captains ship again.

Tissit (Guest)Wed 18-Feb-09 11:30 PM

#77168, "I was hoping that legacy would help you."
In response to Reply #0

I think you didn't have enough CON left to work out the kinks and kept throwing yourself into battles without an exit strategy. Or damage reduction for that matter.

Hopefully you'll keep in mind what all I taught you. I would highly reccommend next time you play a non-mage to either sit down and perfect lore, or play something with identify built-in. A bard, gnome non-mage or part-pickpocket thief all come to mind.

I have a ton of advice for you but the best thing is for you to just ask specific questions or post logs.

Were I playing a different thief skillset or had caught you about ten levels earlier than when I first met you, I could have done more for you in terms of teaching you things or joined in a few more fights with you. Hero, while caballed, is sadly a really terrible way to learn the game as a warrior but it's excellent for just about any other class, especially ones with ID even non-mages or those who perfect lore.

Stlucian2debone (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 04:12 PM

#77201, "RE: I was hoping that legacy would help you."
In response to Reply #3

There was little to no words I can find to sum up your role in demitrides life, you began as another thief ready to sell you out if a group was to fail and the liking especially after what occured with demi and mughol....but after learning with you alone I realized it was much more you held insight that greatly eclipsed those other self-acclaimed vets and did not show it off every chance you got.
There are two kinds of savy ones when it comes to cf those who will keep the knowledge to themselves so that they can use it against all of the playerbase or those who will aid out even the newbiest of players.

You had pateince and I was greatly happy for that you taught me much. I actually hung on to demitride because of you the build was a nice one but needs a few tweaks as well as not nice to use as your first warrior and especially under a cabal such as empire if you are not savy enough. Don't worry a similar build will be back I just regret that the teaching you instilled upon me has to stop here there was so much more I could have learned.

Mek (Guest)Wed 18-Feb-09 10:50 PM

#77165, "We need more of you..."
In response to Reply #0

...and less Rogarks.

stlucian2debone (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 04:12 PM

#77203, "RE: We need more of you..."
In response to Reply #2

Care to expand Im a work in progress and its great to here positive as well as negative feedback.

Mek (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 09:06 PM

#77217, "Your attitude is very good"
In response to Reply #11

I wish more players, old and new, had it.

Some will chalk it up to newbiedom. I don't think so.

Demi (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 09:28 PM

#77219, "RE: Your attitude is very good"
In response to Reply #16

Its true and it could be even in crap gear it was hard 4 me to loot till my final hours when I realized not all gear can be aquired. And when I Fought a good fight at that i payed respect were it was usually do. Like grawshen ic I had to hate him shoot he ate half of my con. But I did so in a way that I hope left no bad taste in his mouth. And now that im dead I gotta say he was pimp and hope he makes it to the top.

Dolce (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-09 11:02 PM

#77224, "Grawshen sucks. Just kidding. He's a great char... ke..."
In response to Reply #17

nt

Mreash (Guest)Wed 18-Feb-09 09:36 PM

#77161, "Sorry that was our only interaction"
In response to Reply #0

Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77160 Previous topic | Next topic