Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Kimemrak the Harai Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76951
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 12-Feb-09 03:12 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76951, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Kimemrak the Harai Goshi"

Thu Feb 12 14:10:08 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Kimemrak perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Religion Question, Straklaw, 15-Feb-09 05:11 AM, #5
Reply RE: Religion Question, Rayihn, 15-Feb-09 07:23 AM, #6
Reply Heh, Elhe (Guest), 13-Feb-09 11:03 AM, #3
Reply RE: Heh, Daevryn, 13-Feb-09 09:54 PM, #4
Reply What the hell:, Daevryn, 13-Feb-09 12:27 AM, #1
     Reply I vaguely remember you pwning me..., Twist, 13-Feb-09 09:27 AM, #2

StraklawSun 15-Feb-09 05:11 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#77052, "Religion Question"
In response to Reply #0

Reading the PBF, with him being a Rayihn follower...did Rayihn honestly not know this was you? If so, I'm half curious how you managed that, though that part's none of my business. If not, why even bother with the PBF comments about not quite getting the religion, etc...seems almost half-redundant to try at times.

Just reminds me of Shokai's Shokai Paladin...and in that case, to those who handled his religionness (tat, whatever), he didn't go 'roundabout at all.

RayihnSun 15-Feb-09 07:23 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77057, "RE: Religion Question"
In response to Reply #5

I knew it was him. But when he came to RP with Rayihn I sort of felt like it was off, like he didn't really get the religion. I'm not sure if that's because it's too complicated, or his role didn't exactly fit, or if it was just too awkward trying to RP when we're sitting in the same room!

He doesn't usually cop to his characters, so why wouldn't I put something in his history?

Elhe (Guest)Fri 13-Feb-09 11:03 AM

#76991, "Heh"
In response to Reply #0

only nexus I've tried was an assassine and he autodeleted somewhere at the same level as yours.

DaevrynFri 13-Feb-09 09:54 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#77017, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #3

I had a lot of fun with it. Nexus really suits my style.

I'm just, to a fault, a player that has a hard time getting back into a character if I'm forced to take even a week off because of work, or vacation, or something else taking up my time, or whatever.

DaevrynFri 13-Feb-09 12:27 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#76971, "What the hell:"
In response to Reply #0

Also me, also a character I probably should have deleted months ago, and probably my favorite role of those I've written in years.

There never was much in the way of other Nexus in my play times, and due to the nature of the character he didn't make a lot of friends and almost never bonded, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's not well remembered.

TwistFri 13-Feb-09 09:27 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#76987, "I vaguely remember you pwning me..."
In response to Reply #1

...as Bonthos, I think, when I was trying to level up LAMMF to get UB. And/or IG.

Then the next night you were offering to help me retrieve or something.

Damn Nexuns.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76951 Previous topic | Next topic