Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Sydd the Shinan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76489
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Feb-09 02:36 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76489, "(DELETED) [None] Sydd the Shinan"

Mon Feb 2 01:34:58 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Sydd perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Farewell, AsidMonk, 02-Feb-09 03:31 AM, #1
     Reply Kind of interesting, Baerinika, 02-Feb-09 01:15 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Kind of interesting, AsidMonk, 02-Feb-09 06:11 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Farewell, Sarien (Guest), 02-Feb-09 01:20 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewell, AsidMonk, 02-Feb-09 06:09 PM, #4
     Reply Started well...ended poorly., Dereli (Guest), 03-Feb-09 11:11 AM, #6
          Reply ehh.. wrong, AsidMonk, 03-Feb-09 03:19 PM, #7
               Reply Hmm...not sure where you are going here., Dereli (Guest), 03-Feb-09 04:31 PM, #8
               Reply LMAO stop it, AsidMonk, 04-Feb-09 07:31 AM, #10
                    Reply That isn't "exactly" what you said, and I'll end my par..., Dereli (Guest), 04-Feb-09 09:29 AM, #11
               Reply Also..., Dereli (Guest), 03-Feb-09 04:34 PM, #9

AsidMonkMon 02-Feb-09 03:31 AM
Member since 21st Dec 2008
48 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76491, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed the character but I'm just bored with CF. Felt the itch and scratched it and now I'm satisfied. Maybe when I catch the itch again I'll come back again but for now I'm ghost. peace.

-I'd rather be the sheath to a sword than the bullets to a gun-

BaerinikaMon 02-Feb-09 01:15 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76502, "Kind of interesting"
In response to Reply #1

After watching you assassinate Morwen many times I started watching you a bit, trying to figure out what made you a neutral char and not just flat out evil. After hearing you offering to backstab other goodies, attack the Maran, and generally acting evil, I did lower your align a smidge. Then I was vis and you were like HEY do you think I'm evil? Well, of course Baer's like..yes, you're scum, but I thought it was interesting the way you tried to turn that around, so I ended up putting you back towards straight neutral. Would have been interested to see what else you did with the character.

Good luck on your next, hope there is one.

AsidMonkMon 02-Feb-09 06:11 PM
48 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76515, "RE: Kind of interesting"
In response to Reply #2

dang yoU! You realize now that i HAVE to play another character right? ugh... lol

No but you were one of the reasons for my RP shift. Someone did I guess that align commune and said I was close to evil, and he was all about shifting so I switched to killing strictly evils. Don't think I killed another good align person since then. My ultimate goal was to get one of the strongest unholy weapons and offer it to you but... idk... I loved the character I just got bored with it. I'll be back though. Cursed good wishes! lol

Sarien (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-09 01:20 PM

#76503, "RE: Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

I have to say...you jinxed me..Last night by the temple altar you tagged me and joking said "you're dead!" and then we laughed...not seconds later the outlander ganksquad led by vorata come and 3v1 me.
You sir, are psychic.

-S

AsidMonkMon 02-Feb-09 06:09 PM
48 posts
#76514, "RE: Farewell"
In response to Reply #3

lmao that was harsh. I was like... OUTLANDERS! Then I hid and ran but it was too late for you because you were blind. That sucked. I tried to get vengeance but someone messed up my chance. anyway you seemed to be coming up pretty strong. I was going to use you to help redeem myself but I guess not.

Dereli (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-09 11:11 AM

#76534, "Started well...ended poorly."
In response to Reply #1

I think we had some descent stuff together until the whole stalking my groupmates while we raided thing. I would have left it there but when I kept found you lurking around while I was fighting, or with a group, i just couldn't.

You have your ideas about what my char "should act like," but I disagree completely and I'll leave it at that. I would just suggest that you shouldn't be telling me IC how to be something that you are not.

You seemed competent and I'm sure we would have had many more good fights down the road. If you get the itch again, come on back and lets have some fun.

AsidMonkTue 03-Feb-09 03:19 PM
48 posts
#76547, "ehh.. wrong"
In response to Reply #6

What I told you was from my experience of going after Forties, AT the Fort, and how they responded. When I went from killing good to killing evil, and there was no difference in how you all responded (save for ONE person who I had pretty good interactions with. I wont say his name but I'll post on his goodbye thread) to me or interacted with each other, my CHARACTER thought it to be funny, since he saw no line between good and evil anyway. That response was to his life experience, not whatever the #### you thought. And your demeanor was quite OOC at that point (I realize why now), which pissed me off, and made me just want to kill you (OOC this time). Of course you were the only one who ended up dying, because you could never beat me solo, or otherwise, at that. But yeah... Next time don't assume so much. Might make yourself look funny or bitter.

And for the record... LMAO @ you being the only one who died in that raid, and having the NERVE to say I went OOC about stuff, when I simply stated a FACT. Stop it...

Dereli (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-09 04:31 PM

#76554, "Hmm...not sure where you are going here."
In response to Reply #7

Everyone I talked to thought you were evil, if that helps you in your line between good and evil thing. I'm not really sure what you are talking about with my going ooc. I never said a thing out of character at all. I didn't say you did either. You did tell me that my attitude of protecting my groupmates is against everything I'm fighting for, and I believe you are flat out wrong. You were there to stalk my group, I brought you out. As for our one on one fights...they were fairly even and quite honestly...who deleted and who is still playing his char in a consistent manner?

Go ahead and state your "FACT" and lets let the playerbase and Imms say what is acceptable behavior. In fact, if you have a log of the convo...feel free to post it, because I'm not worried in the least what people will think of what I said.

AsidMonkWed 04-Feb-09 07:31 AM
48 posts
#76594, "LMAO stop it"
In response to Reply #8

Anybody who watched my char knows that I was by no means evil. Any goodie who I've interacted with knows I'm by no means evil. Some people thought I was battle. Some people thought I was Scion. Everybody got a different impression. Whatever impression you got I could really care less. Trying to justify you char by saying you didn't delete? Laughable. People delete everyday for their own reasons. Logging? Laughable. My characters are mine and could care less about sharing them. I said, and I quote... "The friends you try to protect wouldn't do the same for you. They'd as quickly backstab you when the Night comes as fast as you'd protect them" <--- and this ACTUALLY HAPPENED. So stop crying like a little bitch man come on it's over. You're being quite feminine. As for our fights... you running for your life is hardly "fairly even" but yeah whatever. Like I said it's over it doesn't matter. You seem to want some kind of cosign or gratification for what you DIDN'T do, which you're not going to get, so just leave it alone.

Dereli (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-09 09:29 AM

#76596, "That isn't "exactly" what you said, and I'll end my par..."
In response to Reply #10

nt

Dereli (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-09 04:34 PM

#76555, "Also..."
In response to Reply #7

Please state what you realized about my demeanor? I'd like to know what you thought.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76489 Previous topic | Next topic