Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rikkiri the Hidden, Imperial Shadow ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76306
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 27-Jan-09 09:48 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76306, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rikkiri the Hidden, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Tue Jan 27 08:45:38 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Rikkiri perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:thief
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:164

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rikkiri the Hidden, Imperial Sha..., demari (Guest), 30-Jan-09 02:11 PM, #13
Reply Internet Tough Guy ALERT! nt, Nivek1, 30-Jan-09 05:57 PM, #14
Reply Why do you walk around in your bf's combat boots?, Kads (Guest), 30-Jan-09 07:49 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rikkiri the Hidden, Imperial Sha..., DarksPriest (Guest), 30-Jan-09 09:26 PM, #16
Reply Wow..., Chicki Guest (Guest), 30-Jan-09 10:30 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Wow..., demari (Guest), 31-Jan-09 02:14 PM, #18
          Reply RE: Wow..., Lazy Chickie (Guest), 31-Jan-09 04:51 PM, #19
          Reply You seem a bit stupid., Dreth, 31-Jan-09 05:38 PM, #20
Reply Few Goodbyes from people who haven't posted..., Chickie, 27-Jan-09 01:56 PM, #8
Reply Finally got around to deleting..., Chickie, 27-Jan-09 10:08 AM, #1
     Reply Heh, Ikbe (Guest), 27-Jan-09 11:23 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Heh, Chickie, 27-Jan-09 01:37 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Finally got around to deleting..., Enlilth, 27-Jan-09 12:21 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Finally got around to deleting..., Chickie, 27-Jan-09 01:35 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Finally got around to deleting..., Enlilth guest (Guest), 27-Jan-09 01:51 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Finally got around to deleting..., Chickie, 27-Jan-09 01:57 PM, #9
          Reply hehe, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 27-Jan-09 08:38 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Finally got around to deleting..., Corticas (Guest), 27-Jan-09 01:48 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Finally got around to deleting..., Chickie, 27-Jan-09 01:58 PM, #10
     Reply I guess we always have to overlap some., Gryssil (Guest), 27-Jan-09 07:35 PM, #11

demari (Guest)Fri 30-Jan-09 02:11 PM

#76408, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rikkiri the Hidden, Imperial Sha..."
In response to Reply #0

i hate you with a ####ing passion. if you ever come down to florida, look me up, and i would love to put my size 13 belleville combat boot so far up your ass you can taste the nice white sand on the sole of my shoe. seriously. hurlburt field... right by fort walton beach.

Nivek1Fri 30-Jan-09 05:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76412, "Internet Tough Guy ALERT! nt"
In response to Reply #13

Kads (Guest)Fri 30-Jan-09 07:49 PM

#76414, "Why do you walk around in your bf's combat boots?"
In response to Reply #13

And will he be able to spit shine the dookie off the leather?

DarksPriest (Guest)Fri 30-Jan-09 09:26 PM

#76415, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rikkiri the Hidden, Imperial Sha..."
In response to Reply #13

Ironic. I happen to be in SW Florida.

Chicki Guest (Guest)Fri 30-Jan-09 10:30 PM

#76416, "Wow..."
In response to Reply #13

Not sure what I did, but if you need to toss your virtual ego around, please do. In retrospect, even though I have NO IDEA who you are, I hope I did something drasticly terrible to you.

<3

demari (Guest)Sat 31-Jan-09 02:14 PM

#76428, "RE: Wow..."
In response to Reply #17

virtual ego? you should meet me in ####ing person. heskie and novik is who i interacted with you on. those were my first attempts at an assassin. and as far a virtual ego goes, i dont really have an ego. I am cocky and confident in person, but then again i have earned the right to be when you can play around with rangers and combat controllers and keep up, you can talk about an ego.

Lazy Chickie (Guest)Sat 31-Jan-09 04:51 PM

#76434, "RE: Wow..."
In response to Reply #18

I just lol'd all over the front of my shirt.

Cheers.

DrethSat 31-Jan-09 05:38 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2008
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76436, "You seem a bit stupid."
In response to Reply #18

As someone who can indeed play with said people and keep up, I would just like to say that you will earn much more respect being a quiet and confident professional than by comparing boot sizes with civilians over the internet.

Please quit acting like a small kid. You're giving us bad attention.

ChickieTue 27-Jan-09 01:56 PM
Member since 09th Dec 2008
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76316, "Few Goodbyes from people who haven't posted..."
In response to Reply #0

Empire: Duh duh duuun. My favorite Cabal. I'll be back.
I don't really have too many Imperials that I RP'd with that I can say that I didn't get along with. Ikbe and Graelock I just kind of ignored unless it was important. I don't even think I spoke to Graelock privately a single time before the whole coup. Rock the Palace, Lich Empress. I've nothing bad to say. I gave one of the Blades that's alive right now the Oath while he was trussed while a Black waited in the wings. He can say who is he, or I'll post the log after he dies.

Tribunal: I had a whole lot of 'nothing' to do with Tribunals. I didn't break the law, people didn't attack me in the cities (yay thief), and the couple Anathema I stabbed up were no-witness occassions. Good luck to the new Provost.

Iktul: You actually grew on Rikkiri a bit as we interacted, and she never was the one to give up a conversation.

Fortress: So, I never learn. I couldn't kill a lot of Paladins with Ophanelu, so I just tried it again blindly with Rikkiri. I think I killed a few Paladins while they were trussed, but the rest of it went badly. Being able to hit Padwei at level 43 was a total laughing fit that I avoided religiously. Caught up to me in the end! The majority of the current Fort members are pretty cool to RP with, and I did just that every chance I got.

I took a bunch of things from the captain when I was just about level 25, I think. So, we looted back and forth for quite a while and then I got bored of toting around loot and decided to be a poor thief with a huge heart for the Empire. So, I just stopped looting anything I didn't need, and sometimes left things that I did. I didn't corpse guard, however, so some people see that as a big difference.

Outlanders: I didn't fight a lot of Outlanders. Lots of jacking Rangers and hoping that the just so happened to be Outlanders after they were dead.

Scions: Same with Outlanders. I ran from the Duergar Shaman once and then wished I'd stuck around. Oh well.

I was Blackballed from Hamsah Guild. Our conversation afterwards was something along the lines of: "About time." "You knew it was coming."
And we agreed. That was it.

Village: See Outlanders. To the Village bard I killed two or three times in one day: I totally respect how you handled our fights that day.

Nexus: See Outlanders.

ChickieTue 27-Jan-09 10:08 AM
11 posts
#76308, "Finally got around to deleting..."
In response to Reply #0

I pretty much have hated this character since about level 30, which for Rikkiri is a pretty long time. I had some high points that kept me from doin it, though. I love Empire. I've only had one or two bad Imperial moments (outside of PK), and mostly I just have a lot of fun with them.

My last few characters were Ophanelu, Arkuss both Imperial assassins, and Aernite, who I just deleted as well. I really, really enjoy binder thieves... but I'm no Iltch or Imam, and I guess it's just not really my style.

Thanks to the Imms for all the great interaction. Sorry my role was horrid and never got updated. I'd rather spend the time running around actually roleplaying, and I had a hunch I wouldn't be sticking with the character for long.

The recent bit at the Empire between the High Priest and the Empress was amusing as hell, and once everyone's dead, I have a bunch of copy and pasted notes set up from all the back and forth.

So, Shadows can travel with Orcs again. Rikkiri didn't allow it. Her idea was that an Orc can never be lawful, and it goes against their very nature, so why suffer them. I didn't have any other rules, and I didn't push people to donate because my donations were god awful and I tried to limit my hypocrite time a bit. I tried to take time out to sit down and talk with all the Shadows, since Empire isn't really a roleplay required induction most of the time, and get to know what they were about and what they could do. I tried to keep gear floating around all the Shadows and showed a few around to places of interest.

I interacted with way too many people. So, if I can later I'll make a list, but for now, just post and I'll be sure to respond to you.

Thanks everyone!

Ikbe (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 11:23 AM

#76309, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

Sad to see you deleted. I realy liked Rikkiri. Damn, some of your defenses were just amazing. Had hopes for you to hero. You could be realy sweet for ganging Oh well. Best luck with next.

ChickieTue 27-Jan-09 01:37 PM
11 posts
#76312, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #2

My PK sucked so bad. One thing I was good at was defending the Palace. I owe it to all of my hours dying horridly with newbie thieves.

I liked Ikbe. I was trying to hand you off as Empress.

P.S. Leveling sucks when you basically assult everyone who isn't Imperial.

EnlilthTue 27-Jan-09 12:21 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#76310, "RE: Finally got around to deleting..."
In response to Reply #1

I sure did love me some Rikkiri. Everytime I looked in on you, you were rping something. It was so developed that I could say... Rikkiri only cares about what's good for Rikkiri. The role was there, but really the character was developed through your interaction with others. So yeah, whenever I log in and see rikkiri, I was gonna watch and see what you were up to.

I knew your position in that coup attempt would be... if I can back nererial, and not get anathd then I will otherwise I'm goin with Ahtieli. Amazingly there was no suprise in your answer. I still don't quite understand why that all ended the way it did from an rp standpoint, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Overall, I really felt like this was an excellent character, despite your trouble levelling, donating, and pking. A real winner from an rp standpoint though. Keep on doing what you do. Some people make the game a better place by making quality believable characters, and you don't fail in this department often or at all that I know of. SO... GLWYN

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

ChickieTue 27-Jan-09 01:35 PM
11 posts
#76311, "RE: Finally got around to deleting..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks so so so much for that.

The whole of our interactions in the whole Nereial thing...
I had nothing to gain out of either rise to power, except for maybe watching the Drow crash and burn, which was quite fine with me. When he screwed up his note, I wasn't sure if Ahtieli had gotten it or not, but I wasn't going to risk the chance that she did, so I outted him.

Basically, it was just another day in the Empire for Rikkiri, except she was able to sit down with her Lord and speak openly. "What's good for Rikkiri" was basicaly my angle in everything.

God damn, do I love me some Enlith. You will be seeing me VERY soon! And probably again after that...

Enlilth guest (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 01:51 PM

#76314, "RE: Finally got around to deleting..."
In response to Reply #4

The outing of the Emperor, would not necessarily resulted in Nererial taking the throne. It would have gone to vote after the coup.

ChickieTue 27-Jan-09 01:57 PM
11 posts
#76317, "RE: Finally got around to deleting..."
In response to Reply #7

That's why I was trying to drop Ikbe there, because I wasn't planning to accept Empress despite anything with how little I was playing at the time.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 08:38 PM

#76328, "hehe"
In response to Reply #4

Yea I got that note. Ahtieli was quite sure you supported Nererial but he decided not to anathema you for that because of some reasons. May be because I liked player behind

Corticas (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 01:48 PM

#76313, "RE: Finally got around to deleting..."
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed our one interaction. I really wanted a rematch after I had reached the peak in my path. Oh well. Good luck with your next. Orphanu and Arkuss stuck in my memory from the past as being pretty good opponents.

ChickieTue 27-Jan-09 01:58 PM
11 posts
#76318, "RE: Finally got around to deleting..."
In response to Reply #6

Yeah, that was pretty fun. Sorry it had to go out like that for the assassin, but I was just covering my ass. I... would not have wanted to fight you probably later on... lol. Good luck!

Gryssil (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 07:35 PM

#76325, "I guess we always have to overlap some."
In response to Reply #1

That is funny that again we overlapped in the Empire and had a descent working relationship. Not nearly what Zridv and Ophanelu had of course, but that is something I would rarely ever do in the game anyway. I was bummed when you dropped off the face of the earth as Ophanelu after I deleted.

Oh well - I liked Rikkirri. I didn't think you were too pushy and you knew what you were about. I am sorry about the one time I woke up Enrai, but we did get him later I think.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you do next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76306 Previous topic | Next topic