Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Brorandus the Luminary of Hope" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76297
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Jan-09 10:08 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76297, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Brorandus the Luminary of Hope"

Mon Jan 26 21:05:40 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Brorandus perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:81

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EXB_ (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 04:16 AM

#76302, "Quick goodbyes and apologies"
In response to Reply #0

So I actually really enjoyed Brorandus... playing a dwarf was a blast and its a road I'd like to visit again in the future. I hope that I came across dwarfy and not just a human in a dwarf suit "so-to-speak". I would love any comments in that area for improvements, etc...

Mainly, I apologize Marcatis. I really, really, really wanted to get a grasp on your religion and I don't have a clue if I even ever got close or not. At one point when I thought I had tied it all together, you seemed to quickly unravel it... hehe. Don't get me wrong, I love a challenge, but I cannot say that I got any real guidance from you... no "you're on the right track" or anything of that sort. I don't know where the perception lies, but I never approach a deity with all the right answers and I felt like that was necessary with you.

Perhaps I needed to show more conviction in what I was saying... but that will probably be my last sphere judgment character ever. hehe

Thank you though, for empowerment, for Fortitude... I was so thankful for getting a virtue and I really did love that one. It just got to a point where I felt I wasn't bringing much to the table and because of that I never had a sense of feeling like I could preach your religion to others (since I never felt as if I had your stamp of approval).

Since it's been awhile for this auto delete to roll around, please say hello if you remember the character at all. ^_^

EXB

Ilvakihj (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 05:52 AM

#76303, "I enjoyed Brorandus..."
In response to Reply #1

You got the dwarf RP part down pretty good... you were a solid character to have around.

marcatisMon 09-Feb-09 02:55 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76788, "RE: Quick goodbyes and apologies"
In response to Reply #1

Hey,

I'm slack on reading these--and I'll admit I had forgotten Brorandus; but I did check my notes on him.

I think you were making real progress-I've had far worse! I'll say a couple things on my views just in general (which may help you or others?).

Anyway, Marcatis Philosophy is something of an outlier in depth and its all an interwoven thing with lots of little threads. The point of the (in my mind) short interviews with then questions to think on is to let you the player get out there and have fun while we together working on understanding something.

Which is to say there are ideas/ends I want us to get to but it isn't an immediate/rush thing. If you keep working at it and see that is going on, then we won't have any problem. This sorta makes Marcatis a really easy imm for empowerment (assuming you're willing to put in effort for several little chats) but really difficult for tattoo--because of so many chats!

Anyway, enjoyed what we did to that point. Sometime you feel like beating your head with philosophy, come on back!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76297 Previous topic | Next topic