Subject: "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Ikda Ashleon the Legend of the Battl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76224
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Jan-09 03:16 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76224, "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Ikda Ashleon the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Jan 24 14:15:03 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ikda perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:199

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Ikda Ashleon the Legend of the B..., Khratetch (Guest), 26-Jan-09 01:26 PM, #10
Reply Glad I did something atleast, Ikda (Guest), 27-Jan-09 02:33 AM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Ikda Ashleon the Legend of the B..., Yashemaru (Guest), 25-Jan-09 01:16 PM, #8
Reply You where the one I saw the most, Ikda (Guest), 26-Jan-09 04:32 AM, #9
     Reply If that's the time I bought it, Nererial (Guest), 26-Jan-09 03:26 PM, #11
Reply Quite amazing!, Iegob (Guest), 24-Jan-09 03:27 PM, #2
Reply Yes., Ikda (Guest), 24-Jan-09 05:58 PM, #3
Reply Well that was fun..., Ikda (Guest), 24-Jan-09 03:26 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Well that was fun..., zhurn (Guest), 24-Jan-09 06:45 PM, #4
     Reply hehe, Ikda (Guest), 24-Jan-09 07:17 PM, #5
     Reply Ikda was impressive, Nererial (Guest), 24-Jan-09 08:12 PM, #6
          Reply Thanks, Ikda (Guest), 25-Jan-09 07:02 AM, #7

Khratetch (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-09 01:26 PM

#76283, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Ikda Ashleon the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #0

I've told myself not to post anything till my death, but I have to put that aside and say this: Ikda was a trooper, riding the storm through thick and thin and that takes balls. And you had them.

I'm thinking if you ever make a new fire giant warrior with those specs but diffrent legacies you'll nail it and be truly deathfull.

Ikda (Guest)Tue 27-Jan-09 02:33 AM

#76300, "Glad I did something atleast"
In response to Reply #10

Thanks. It sure was a up hill struggle against the fortress. It seemed they always had two paladins a shifter or two and maybe a warrior thrown in to. So you could always count on logging on with out the scepter. Did my best getting it back and had some fun runs. Glad I could help out.

Yeap next time I'll try some diffrent legacies and see where I end up. As I said warriors really hasn't been my thing before but think I did alright with this one.

Another night.

Yashemaru (Guest)Sun 25-Jan-09 01:16 PM

#76251, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Ikda Ashleon the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this was unexpected, I really enjoyed your character. It was always good to see you around because I knew we were going to bust somebody up. and likely get the scepter back from whoever held it. anyways see you around the fields.

Ikda (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-09 04:32 AM

#76272, "You where the one I saw the most"
In response to Reply #8

Guess we have simular playtimes. But the most fun most have been when you stole the troll amulet from that fort member after I stunned him. The ranting never stopped during that log in. And when he got tired asking for the amulet he started taunting that I always fleed from him. So getting the kill when they came to reraid made my day.

It's always nice to have a thief around giving out info on where the action is.

Thanks for the interactions.

see you around.

Nererial (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-09 03:26 PM

#76288, "If that's the time I bought it"
In response to Reply #9

They got it back on my next log-on. They tried to permalag me, and I smugly sat, feeling good about how I was not spamming, waiting for my flee to go through.

Then after I died, I realised that my flee had gone though because I'd already disengaged once, then reengaged. On the second clash I NEVER TYPED FLEE. So when my chance to flee came, I just stood there like an idiot until they started lagging me again.

A "special" moment for me. It brought a feeling that normally only a badly-timed aristaeia can give.

Iegob (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 03:27 PM

#76227, "Quite amazing!"
In response to Reply #0

I was looking for a fight with you SO many times, and we were logged in at the same hours quite a bit, and yet we NEVER fought. ^^

Ikda (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 05:58 PM

#76233, "Yes."
In response to Reply #2

It seemed we never crossed paths. Though from what I have seen on the log board it would have been a though fight.

Ikda (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 03:26 PM

#76226, "Well that was fun..."
In response to Reply #0

Was a good ride.

I can't say I'm good at playing warriors but I had a lot of fun with Ikda. Made me want to try a warrior again sometime. Got some kills at least. Died a lot.

Made Ikda when I was home from work for two weeks with pneumonia and
got some good ranking done. The I got stuck at 48. Should have joined Empire as both the warmaster Zefta , High priest Nererial and Athieli offered me. But though I would try and help the Chancellor out some. Don't know how well I did but well life would have been a lot easier as a Blade. But was fun all the same.

Thanks to everyone that interacted with me. See you guys around.

zhurn (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 06:45 PM

#76237, "RE: Well that was fun..."
In response to Reply #1

i felt so bad the day we got you three times... the last time in evermoon, it was reflects, but i would have let you go but danm refleces : - )

Ikda (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 07:17 PM

#76238, "hehe"
In response to Reply #4

Yea that was a bad day for me. Think I lost 3 con that day. Couldn't seem to get new gear before I died again. Should have logged off.. but hadn't played for a really long time so wanted to keep going. Some days are just like that I guess.

It was a shame we never got to have a one on one fight. Would have been interesting

Nererial (Guest)Sat 24-Jan-09 08:12 PM

#76241, "Ikda was impressive"
In response to Reply #1

To be honest, I expected you to capitulate when I started attacking you for not being devoted enough to the Empire.

You stuck to your guns, despite (if I remember right) dying, and when we eventually allied for some fights after I became anathema, we enjoyed some success together. It was a priviledge to be your ally, however briefly.

Ikda (Guest)Sun 25-Jan-09 07:02 AM

#76250, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #6

Yes. Would have been a lot easier ride had I joined the Empire. But you looked strong enough as it was. Stellar showing with Nererial.
Was always fun when you where around. Both friend and foe. Keep up the good work you can turn the tables on that undead!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76224 Previous topic | Next topic