Subject: "Rashar Thorne = splat. First hero, was fun." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76179
Show all folders

DrethThu 22-Jan-09 07:09 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2008
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76179, "Rashar Thorne = splat. First hero, was fun."

Was my second char 40+ I think, first hero. After my failed Invoker experiment (I was Keren too) I made him as a test char to try out bards, which I've found to be a ton of fun. The hardest part I've found is landing a kill with these slow ass songs, but that's my burden to bear I guess. My role was pretty flimsy, as I didn't really expect the char to last long. Still, I had a lot of fun and learned a ####load. I don't mind nexus but there is really nothing deep enough to keep me involved, and this mud definitely has too much depth to have fun being superficial. I was going to turn evil before someone told me how bad you get raped by doing so. I figured I'd enjoy the char more. Then I had a new char idea and they went and made me leader so I stuck around to do that until someone else was able to take over.

Now I don't have close to time for two chars, plus me going to the field for a week, coming back for a month, and then spending a couple more weeks in SFAS, plus probably a week to recover from that.. Ah, well.

Lot of nexans were cool. Ilix, you're cool in that you know a ####load and were willing to show me ####. I stayed up WAY past when I should have been done trying to learn everything I could from every little comment you made. You had my vote for leader, the first time. :)

Kassibaz, you're straight. Didn't talk much with you, but ah well.

Hask, I loved to hate you.

Didn't really get involved with many others much, but met a lot of people that were cool.

I'd like to thank the imms once again for a badass place to have fun, and tell people to quit crying about dumb ####. I died a lot and I think I got fulled once. It's not that bad, really. Be cool to people and they'll be cool to you.

See you with my up and coming BARD ATTACK. Ha.

Dreth
goarmy.com
zacshep1@aim.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kassibaz (Guest)Fri 23-Jan-09 10:01 PM

#76192, "Good times"
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to be around and I didnt get the big vibe you were too green. Its always always nice to have a bard around who knows what to do and when to do it. Good luck with the next one.

IsildurThu 22-Jan-09 10:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76188, "RE: Rashar Thorne = splat. First hero, was fun."
In response to Reply #0

Didn't interact with you at all, but congrats on your first hero. And leader to boot. That's decently impressive.

Booorstone (Guest)Thu 22-Jan-09 08:46 PM

#76186, "RE: Rashar Thorne = splat. First hero, was fun."
In response to Reply #0

Booorstone thanks you for the induction and enjoyed our interactions. Your logins dropped to different ones than mine after about level 35 for me.

Thanks for everything and good luck with next.

Namanrin (Guest)Thu 22-Jan-09 07:16 PM

#76180, "haha... You played Keren..."
In response to Reply #0

Ranked with you once or twice as Rashar with a current char... cant say I ever would have a imagined you were Keren..

good job.

Zandorix

DrethThu 22-Jan-09 07:32 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2008
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76181, "Heh, why's that?"
In response to Reply #1

I'm sure the noobness was still there, carefully hidden under something a bit less frail than an elf invoker.

Dreth
goarmy.com
zacshep1@aim.com

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76179 Previous topic | Next topic