Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Azamalfum the Master of Offense" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75852
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 12-Jan-09 09:28 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75852, "(DELETED) [None] Azamalfum the Master of Offense"

Mon Jan 12 20:25:55 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Azamalfum perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:28

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WarMageMon 12-Jan-09 09:44 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2007
93 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75854, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Azamalfum the Master of Offense"
In response to Reply #0

Lost the spark with this character, and to be honest at the beginning he was something of a throw away. Mostly trying to get back into the game and to better understand PK.

Had some good fights with people towards the middle of what short life this character had and some piss poor mistakes made on my end near the end. (IE talking in battle, though I think that was more because I didn't care anymore at that point.)

I hope I didn't make anyone mad that I fought, and I espcially hope that the few people I did kill and take items from didn't take it personally.

Might be back with another some time soon. Respond if you want.

Later.

News flash, everybody on this ####ing MUD wants to be Rambo. We should have called it RamboMUD. ~Daevryn~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75852 Previous topic | Next topic