Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Targon the Elder Sorcerer of Transfor..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75775
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Jan-09 11:28 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75775, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Targon the Elder Sorcerer of Transformation"

Sat Jan 10 22:25:08 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Targon perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:39

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EXB_ (Guest)Sun 11-Jan-09 04:58 AM

#75782, "Eh.. figures..."
In response to Reply #0

I know Nexus has such a bad wrap... I mean... a seriously bad wrap. For good reasons too.. it sucks to have an ally one day and suddenly an enemy another day. Sometimes I fancy the idea of overcoming this obstacle by only really associating with or calling neutrals friends, but in practice it's typically a lonely road.

The other disenchanting thing right now is the severe amount of ragers (Although I'm bias.. I just see ragers as a lazy man's prep whore) Yes I've played a villager... a few to be honest.

In any case, Targon.... only really met you once and you just didn't seem to have much heart invested into "the balance" or rather, being a nexun. Especially when it came to bonding... it easily appeared you'd rather go off and fly solo.

EXB

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75775 Previous topic | Next topic