Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Oulo the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75714
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 09-Jan-09 03:04 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75714, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Oulo the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Jan 9 14:02:19 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Oulo perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Herald is not for me., Oulo (Guest), 09-Jan-09 04:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Herald is not for me., Celenai (Guest), 09-Jan-09 05:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Herald is not for me., Fidelpha (Guest), 09-Jan-09 07:11 PM, #3
     Reply I'm a huge fan of yours, VeggieRibs. Definitely roll a..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 09-Jan-09 07:39 PM, #4
     Reply Awww, Aernite (Guest), 10-Jan-09 05:08 AM, #5
     Reply Only ran into you ones., Ikda (Guest), 10-Jan-09 08:59 AM, #6

Oulo (Guest)Fri 09-Jan-09 04:48 PM

#75727, "Herald is not for me."
In response to Reply #0

I fell really horrible about this characters for a lot of reasons. One is that i think that Herald doesnt need a revamp, it just needs some energetic characters. I really did try to be one, but it got a little bit boring. After Ettie died, i never saw Celenai EVER which made it kind of tough because some direction is nice in order to furfill the goals of Heralds. With the exception of one rager i played, this was probably the baddest character i have ever had. Arial hand spec was pretty bad ass, then the dagger spec as everyone knows works pretty well. With all that going for me, i just got kind of bored. I did more exploring with this character then any other before which was interesting, but honestly i didnt not lose interesting in the game like many people have been saying, but this character was just getting back into the game so i had no role, no real RP except that i was pretty newbie friendly which i thought was important for a Herald. Anyway i was just pretty tired of being a corny poorly thought out character so ended it.

Thanks to all the characters that I explored with mostly those from the Fortress.

Thank you also to all the Villagers who attacked me relentlessly because you thought i was a Nexun for most of this characters life, i think only two of you brought me down though, and we had some pretty good fights.

For those of you who remember Characters like Boca, Whelan, Jaconi, Throrn, Progglesnort, Wonza and many many more that i cannot remember i think you will probably agree that this character was at least MUCH better of a fight, but i probably still am the permanent newbie of CF even after playing for more then 8 years. Anyway feel free to write something nice or mean and ill respond.

-Veggie Ribs

Celenai (Guest)Fri 09-Jan-09 05:48 PM

#75731, "RE: Herald is not for me."
In response to Reply #1

The other side of that is that I never saw you. I was happy when you were inducted, because I thought we had another late night player, but I guess that was just for induction. I asked about you from time to time but no one seemed to know much. I really thought you were going to auto-delete. I'm not sure what time you played, but sorry you were so alone. I wish I could be one of those any time players, but work is eating up more and more of my time lately.

I'd comment on Oulo, but the two times that I saw you, you were pretty quiet.

Fidelpha (Guest)Fri 09-Jan-09 07:11 PM

#75734, "RE: Herald is not for me."
In response to Reply #1

At least I am not the only one. Being a tranny I was curious pk wise but you have not much leeway as a herald which is fine and makes sense if the cabal keeps you busy which it did not sitting in an empty inn seeing HH every now and than and trying to plan an event not even being able to send missives to the world sucked....hard. Post some goodbyes quite ready to here them.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Fri 09-Jan-09 07:39 PM

#75737, "I'm a huge fan of yours, VeggieRibs. Definitely roll a..."
In response to Reply #1

NT

Aernite (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-09 05:08 AM

#75749, "Awww"
In response to Reply #1

I had fun with Oulo. Thanks for all the time you spend helping me get levels and train a bit. All the Arena time was a blast.

GLWYN
<3

Ikda (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-09 08:59 AM

#75753, "Only ran into you ones."
In response to Reply #1

And it was quite a quick fight. Didn't know you wouldn't jump me. Though you to be a battle fella waiting to tag team me when the eagle left. So though I better jump before you sliced my halmstring.

Good luck with you next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75714 Previous topic | Next topic